[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNC Chair DWS Quitting after 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
https://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/the-democratic-party-chair-wants-to-get-rid-of-caucuses
>Add Democratic Party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to the growing list of people frustrated by the convoluted and often poorly-run caucus process. “I prefer primaries just because they’re simpler,” Wasserman Schultz said. “And because they are more democratic.”

>“I can say that because I’m not going to be chair the next time, so now I am free to say what my own preference is,” she noted. Wasserman Schultz sat for an interview with No One Knows Anything, the BuzzFeed News political podcast, Tuesday afternoon — hours before results came in that would reverberate through presidential politics.

>On the Democratic side in Indiana, Bernie Sanders eked out a win over Hillary Clinton. Despite math showing winning the nomination outright to be all but impossible, Sanders vowed to stay in the race until the Democratic convention, meaning Wasserman Schultz is still presiding over a contested primary that has seen her trashed by Sanders supporters who see her DNC as an arm of the Clinton campaign.

>Wasserman Schultz favors primaries. But she doesn’t favor the kind of open primaries Sanders supporters want. “I think the Democratic Party and the Republican Party’s nominees should be chosen by members of our party,” she said.

>Finally, the superdelegates — the party officials and electeds who are given an automatic nominating vote by virtue of their position — should stay, Wasserman Schultz said. She noted the system has been in place since 1984 and has never been used to actually decide the nomination. “

>I can say that because I’m not going to be chair the next time
THANK YOU GOD for removing this horrible woman.
>>
>>73442080
Thank god, she is anti white cunt. You should hear what she has to say about non jews.
>>
>>73442080
After Hilliary wins it won't matter. nothing will matter
>>
>>73442080
Getting Hillary the nomination isn't going quickly enough for them.

>>73443122
And then people say the "Jewish conspiracy" isn't somewhat real.
>>
>>73442080
>She noted the system has been in place since 1984 and has never been used to actually decide the nomination.
If superdelegates don't decide elections, why do we need them at all? Sure, they haven't decided an election yet, but the whole point is to block someone like Bernie Sanders or Ralph Nader from getting the nomination if they actually amass a majority of pledged delegates.
>>
>>73442080

Her whole job description was

>Get Hillary elected

There's no reason she'd stay after 2016.
>>
File: 1462603115509.png (1 MB, 1133x606) Image search: [Google]
1462603115509.png
1 MB, 1133x606
>>73443343
>>
>>73442080

Wow, the audacity of this bitch.
>>
>>73442080
She doesn't see the problem with giving someone 500+ free delegates before anyone can even vote?

It makes the election look like it's over before it even starts when the news reports one candidate in the lead by 99%
>>
File: 1458120216567.png (771 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [Google]
1458120216567.png
771 KB, 1546x1118
>>73442080
She'll be replaced by another Jewish supremacist kike.
>>
File: Punch-me.jpg (66 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
Punch-me.jpg
66 KB, 1067x600
/req/ her spring break tit pics pls
>>
File: 1462726873307.jpg (481 KB, 1510x1067) Image search: [Google]
1462726873307.jpg
481 KB, 1510x1067
Daily Reminder:

Any party run by jews that calls blacks its "base" against whites, is playing classic Jewish tricks
>>
File: media deception.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
media deception.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
>>
>dude fuck voting lmao
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.