[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what really happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 144x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 144x90
what really happened?
>>
>>73439260
>>>/b/
>>
>leaving the door open when you leave for dinner
The parents were either fucking retarded or in on it. I'm going to say they were in on it.
>>
Parents hated being parents and just wanted to party. Paid someone to come and take the kid.
>>
really intrigued by the sniffer dogs that went into the apartment, and detected the scent of a corpse and blood
>>
F
>>
>>73439628
hmm. if an intruder killed her in the apartment, he wouldnt take her dead body with him.

so the parents did it, probably overdosed her accidentally on sleep meds so they could party it up like chavs
>>
>>73439260
ask her parents
>>
>>73439260
was killed by a nigger but the liberal media blamed it on the parents
>>
>>73439260

Sold to some evil men in Dubai.
>>
>>73441041
is this really the best banter /pol/ has to offer?
>>
>>73441252

http://metro.co.uk/2011/01/20/madeleine-mccann-seen-in-dubai-630478/
>>
>>73439260
Islam
>>
Its obvious to anyone who isn't retarded her parents did it
>>
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>73441698
but HOW but WHY
where did she die?
did the friends know?
where's the body?
>>
>>73439260
She got blacked
>>
Last time we had a thread about this, there were some pretty good walls of texts by someone who said the parents killed her.
>>
occam's razor says their parents did it
>>
>>73439260
Sacrificed by her parents in some degenerate aztec themed swinger party
>>
She got a overdose from her parents
>>
>>73439260
bitch got pilled up by mum n dad then slam dunked into the ocean

i bet the parents have super amazing "we just killed our baby" sex afterwards
>>
Some guy on /b/ posted her tied up with timestamp ages ago
>>
>>73442145
*cries*
>>73442556
kek
>>
>>73442556
you are straight up retarded for believing that pic was McCann
>>
>>73439260
imagine her fate. she is probably a sex slave in a secret island of a multi-bilion wall street businessman
>>
>>73439260
The parents/friends were probably swingers
>>
>>73439260
Her parents did it for The Rock
>>
>>73439260
portuguese shitskins killed her
they are subhumans

proof: alberto barbosa
>>
She was murdered by a burglar, parents are shit parents and sociopaths so covered it up, never intended for the story to get big, realise they can make money off of it so every now and again resurrect the idea that she's alive
>>
>>73443430
>>
File: 1462675003120.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1462675003120.gif
2 MB, 500x282
She got big cums from the father. Big cums to death.
>>
>>73439260

buttraped until death
>>
Jews
>>
The pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>73444159
I applied her the privilige for that pleasure.
>>
>>73441698
If this is the case it's impressive they've been able to keep up the charade for so long without breaking.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.