[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"And for Russians frankly, it's time that we punched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: greasy.jpg (528 KB, 2625x1770) Image search: [Google]
greasy.jpg
528 KB, 2625x1770
"And for Russians frankly, it's time that we punched Russians in the nose. They've gotten away with too much in this world"

is this correct? why does america think they could punch russia in the face is they couldn't win against a bunch of rice farmers in vietnam? why are americans so big mouthed?

do americans think theyre in control?
>>
>>73436905
No, Panama is.
>>
What flag is that?
And no, Russia hasn't done anything wrong lately. Sure they taunted us weeks ago, but no one was harmed.
>>
Jews want to start the appocolypse.
>>
>>73436905
>"And for Russians frankly, it's time that we punched Russians in the nose. They've gotten away with too much in this world"
If Kasich was right about anything we would've voted for him
>>
I'm concerned over Russia's desire to reabsorb slavic nations by force. It feels very late 30s in my opinion.

However, I think people who say shit like this are posturing. Conservatives like to pander to fear and lots of people are scared of Russia
>>
>>73437444

why should usa care about slavic nations ?
>>
>>73438249
Much of the reason comes down to continuing a policy of encirclement and containment of Russia in order to minimize it as a geopolitical or economic threat. That's less than neighborly to Russia, more than neighborly to the ex-Soviet satellite states, and increasingly important to the West as it faces down the dual problems of its own economic collapse and the desire to take additional steps to unify further toward the eventual one world government.
>>
>>73437014
Panama
>>
>>73436905
Clear case of projection.
>>
Kasich is a fucking fool. The US and Russia have had our differences, but I don't think we'd be ones to talk about getting away with shit.

I hope the US and Russia work together to crush kebabs.
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>73436905
>>73436905
Russia is the red pilled master and will absorb europe to "clense" it of the slavics arch enemy....

The mudshit invasion, the slavic are like goddamn it can we just mudshits out

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73436905
lmao panama get the fuck out
>>
>>73436905
>do americans think theyre in control?

They're in control of your country, that's for fucking sure. Panama has never been anything but U.S property, taken from Columbia so the Canal could be constructed through it. Now it's nothing but another money stash for America. Wasn't it around 3 years ago that they passed that law that essentially made Panama an American fiscal paradise? You're one to criticize American control over other territories.
>>
>>73436905
Kasich doesn't speak for all Americans, hes a dopey retard and I'm glad I don't have to hear him or see his retarded face anymore
>>
>>73439686

sorry canafag, the truth is we've cucked usa more than once. panama is no more a usa property than canada is usa's holebitch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.