[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
Extended Hour Edition

http://tinychat com/ogcapitalistarmy

It's the Anti-Mother's Day/Random Sunday edition of True Capitalist Radio! Ghost goes off on Mother's Day, single mothers, Feminists, the Baby Boomers and whatever else is on Ghost's mind! Your calls, Twitter shout outs and Radio Graffiti! Tell every Mom you know to listen LIVE!

Get in here fruitbowls.
>>
Hope he takes some RG callers
>>
Deep throat a goy
>>
mindwarp
>>
>Internet buttstalking tactics using internet buttstalker
>>
get a load of this guy
>>
muh dick
>>
MUH DICK
>>
OOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEY
>>
>WKUK
>>
EXTENDED HOUR YES
>>
I NEVER SAID THAT
>>
I NEVER SAID THAT splice when
>>
He clearly enjoys this.
>>
File: 370b32.jpg (109 KB, 745x559) Image search: [Google]
370b32.jpg
109 KB, 745x559
FOR CHRIST SAKE

GEEZUZ CHRIST
>>
Where can I listen to the extra hour?
>>
Oh great, a new autist.
>>
>>73437409
http://tinychat com/ogcapitalistarmy
>>
File: 1376176635954.jpg (133 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1376176635954.jpg
133 KB, 519x600
>>
File: 1457723953984.jpg (22 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1457723953984.jpg
22 KB, 1280x640
>>73437409
http://tinychat com/ogcapitalistarmy#
>>
File: afuckingleaf.png (338 KB, 1781x802) Image search: [Google]
afuckingleaf.png
338 KB, 1781x802
>>73437409
>>
Off Keister Radio

True Soliloquy Radio
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE GHOST
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
>>
>>73438173
this tbqhwyf
>>
>>73438764
exit out then
>>
>>73438930
bring back RG
>>
File: somethings got to give pepe.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
somethings got to give pepe.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>73436735

>Off subject for 20 minutes

Keeping remaining Radio Graffiti callers waiting

SHUT THE FUCK UP GHOST AND RESUME RADIO GRAFFITI

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY BOOK
>>
>>73436735
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
AND
GO
BACK
TO
RADIO
GRAFFITI
>>
>>73439839
this tbqh
>>
DO SOME MEMES
>>
Radio Graffiti was great today. Best it's been in a long while.
Aftershow is nothing special
>>
HE'S LEAVING NOOOOO
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, after a thorough investigation and a great deal of deduction (read: spent the last three hours making shit up), I have compiled what I believe to be the most accurate account of Ghost's life story. It's long as shit, so I'll only post it if you guys want me to.
>>
>>73440416
Post it nigger
>>
>>73440526
Very well.

>>73440416
>1/3
In 1950, a young man named John “Ghost” Conquest was born as one of the first of the Baby Boomers. At a young age, Ghost lost his mother, Sheila McHeimensteinburg, when her congenital paraplegia manifested, causing her to collapse while climbing the stairs. This lack of a maternal figure during his development made him bitter towards those who grew up with their mothers, which festered into a general hatred of women, and ultimately, a complete disinterest in the opposite sex. Having forsaken women, he strove to be as much like his father as he could. Unfortunately, his father was an abusive drunk who came from a long line of Grand Dragons who lived in their ancestral home in the middle of a Mississippi swamp. The only other person around besides his father was his granny, a former prostitute that retired and settled down after birthing Ghost's father. Being isolated as he was, and not understanding that the term "Grand Dragon" was figurative, Ghost quickly found his closest friends in the reptiles that he shared his ancestral swamp with. He has subconsciously emulated their behavior ever since.
>>
File: back to the cotton field.jpg (47 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
back to the cotton field.jpg
47 KB, 480x358
>>73440416
>>73440526

Post it or
>>
>>73440698
>2/3
Upon reaching adulthood and rejoining civilization, Ghost encountered humans other than himself and his family for the first time. Much to his dismay, he found that he had no attraction to the opposite sex, which flew in the face of his father's teachings. This conflict with his upbringing led to him deeply suppressing his true sexual desires, instead projecting them onto anyone who he perceived as being less masculine than his own self-deceiving facade. Ghost's first job was as a horse minder at a race track. There, he met his first love: a prize-winning stallion named Alabama Black Snake. Unfortunately, his love affair was cut short when during a race, his love was heavily injured after Alabama got into an accident with a pony named Anna Mee Canadia. After his love was turned into glue, he developed a reflexive hatred of anything that reminded him Anna Mee Canadia. But this induced an internal conflict between his love of horse-sized cock and his hatred of ponies.
>>
>>73440731
>3/3
Unable to cope, he quit his job and collected his pay for two days of hard work: $100. This first paycheck awakened his long-dormant Jewish instincts, unknowingly received from his mother. From there, his craving for money grew exponentially. In his relentless pursuit of coin, he attracted the attention of the Republican Party, who were impressed with his greed. But Ghost soon grew disillusioned with the Republicans, as he deemed them to be too liberal. However, his interaction with the Republican Party led to an interest in politics, and a fateful encounter with one of the most intelligent politicians in the world: The Engineer. Together, the two would go on to form the radio show that we now know as True Capitalist Radio. His tenior on the radio is where Ghost discovered his true calling, as an entertainer for trolls of all ages. However, his time on the radio took its toll, gaining over two hundred pounds of weight and weakening his immune system, to the point where the combined weight of his hambones and his congenital paraplegia took away his ability to walk. After four years of rehab, Ghost accepted that he would never walk again, and returned to the airwaves with the aid of a wheelchair.
>>
File: teenage boys laughing.jpg (51 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
teenage boys laughing.jpg
51 KB, 600x404
>>73440698
>>73440731
>>73440758
>>
>>73440698
>Ghost quickly found his closest friends in the reptiles that he shared his ancestral swamp with. He has subconsciously emulated their behavior ever since.

kek
>>
File: anne frank6.jpg (32 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
anne frank6.jpg
32 KB, 500x485
>>73440698
>>73440731

>Ghost's mother
>Jewish
>Ghost uses Yarmulkes for coffee filters
>Ghost hates being called Jewish, presumably because he fears he'll get Holocausted on the Day of the Rope
>Ghost is greedier than any goy ever could hope to be
>Ghost presumably lives in an attic somewhere

My god it all makes sense.

Found his mother's pic before her tragic death from congenital paraplegia
>>
>>73440758
Fantastic story lad. I believe it.
>>
File: ghost's parents.jpg (130 KB, 630x1158) Image search: [Google]
ghost's parents.jpg
130 KB, 630x1158
>>73440698

>Be Ghost
>Be son of a Klansman and a Jew

No wonder he's so fucked up
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.