[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm off to rehab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images (4).jpg (16 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16 KB, 333x400
For 8-12 months so I can become a non degenerate

/pol/ has convinced me that been a worthless alcoholic and drug addict (for 7years) are just as bad as SJWs and so I decided to fix myself for the greater good

I will you all the best in the future happenings and I hope Trump wins
>>
>>73432827
Congrats, good luck.
It will be extremely painful, but the longer you go into being sober, the better you'll feel. Long hard road, but you'll get your life back. Be strong anon, hail victory over degeneracy.
>>
>>73432827
Best of luck, be strong.
>>
>>73432827
Good luck anon.

Life will be a lot better when you shed your demons. Remember to toss in a absentee ballot of whatever for DONALD J. TRUMP this November though.
>>
>>73432827
I'm not one to tell, but remember not to give up.
You must always fight your hardships.
>>
>>73432827

I'll be that guy to offer you shots of vodka the day you get out.
>>
>>73432827
Even if this isn't really you doing it and it's just some kinda fake post, good luck to anyone here who decides to take the steps like this to better their lives. You can't make America great again unless you make yourself great again.
>>
>>73432827
Good luck
>>
>>73432827
Best of luck Aussiebro. I know Strayans get a lot of shit on this board, but I like you guys. I hope you sort your life out and become a stronger person.
>>
>>73432827
Get well. rehab is fun, I thought it was going to be terrible but you'll have a lot of Lulz there and you'll meet some great people.
>>
>Going to the rehabilijew

You realise you don't need to go to a facility to kick a habit, just ween off and get another hobby.

t. Ex pill head stimulant abuser
>>
File: jameson-irish-whiskey.jpg (214 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
jameson-irish-whiskey.jpg
214 KB, 1280x853
>>73433703
>Vokda

Vlad, please.
>>
>>73432827

good luck. if i can do it anyone can do it
>>
>>73432827
Good luck Anon, it's good that there is hope for you. I see no hope for the future here in Canada with our current immigration policies Whites will be a minority in our lifetime.
>>
>>73432827
It's always darkest before the dawn.
You got this
>>
>>73432827

Good luck. Keep a stiff upper lip.
>>
>>73432827
Philosophy and reason is how you reignite and reinvigorate your inner & eternal will.
Good luck in your endeavor.
>>
I'm proud of you, Anon. Wut und Mut heißen die schönen Töchter der Hoffnung!
>>
>>73434236
>Jameson
UNDERAGE B&
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.