[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUROPEAN BOYCOTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201 KB, 2048x2003) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201 KB, 2048x2003
I'm spreading the idea of a European boycott here and in the US, I've been involved in the British expatriate community since 2000 and a massive majority of people involved are against the direction in which Europe is headed. I have personally boycotted all European goods for about 18 months, the final aim of the boycott is to do massive harm to the economies of the treasonous EU states.
>>
It's not clear to me how I would go about modifying my spending habits. Almost nothing that I buy ever says "made in [european country]" so I assume most of it would come in the form of obscure third party bits and pieces of larger things I might buy.

To organize a boycott, you'd probably need to give people a cheat sheet of what to do.
>>
>>73430968
>are against the direction in which Europe is headed
Relative to what?
>>
>>73431223
Most people consume European alcohol or foods, followed by driving European cars, and using their websites. I will compile a list of haram items
>>
File: 1453987697854.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453987697854.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>73432065
The collective suicide of the European people and the values of western democracy
>>
>>73432328
So, Germany, France, Britiain, Sweden = all of Europe? What about EE?

In any case, have you forgotten that the EU is not a democracy? They don't represent the people, in any possible way.
>>
I am boycotting Canada

I haven't bought any goods marked 'Made in China'
>>
>>73432506
EE are snow niggers.
>>
>>73432506
I'm well aware that the EU goes against the majority of Europeans, I migrated from London in 1997. I am now a minority in my hometown which has a Muslim mayor. The European people should have protested many years ago, failing that they should have bankrupted the EU by overloading the welfare state.
>>
File: Skjermbilde4-460x279-460x279.png (153 KB, 460x279) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde4-460x279-460x279.png
153 KB, 460x279
>>73433057
I'm English you moron. Enjoy your dystopian hell, You people deserve all the death and suffering you will face. Funnily enough the chinese have a term for that, it translates to "letting the wolf in the house"
>>
>>73433475
Yea, because I see you have given up everything to fight the EU. Fucking traitor, you're no better than the welfare immigrants Europe gets

>>73433747
>Funnily enough the chinese have a term for that
Fucking lost my shit there, chingchong
>>
>>73433747
I was just shitposting mate. Dont take it too serious.
>>
File: mamamerkelselfies.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
mamamerkelselfies.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>>73433959
I left because everyone was a bluepilled lobotomized vassal, this was before any terror attacks, sharia zones, rape epidemics. What are you doing for your nation?
>>
>>73434450
I'm so fortunate that I live in a country where I don't need to do anything other than going into debates. Denmark is about to be thrown out of the Dublin treaty, and the politicians are talking about using this opportunity to make our own national refugee laws.
>>
>>73434124
The English attitude of banter as a veil over their meekness and insecurity has caused this. When the labour party and the police are actively involved in genocide you didn't revolt, after 7/7 you didn't hunt down radical imams who are using your tax money to promote killing you. The British people kept a stiff upper lip, watched the footy, had a pint, and signed their death certificate
>>
>>73434961
I asked what you are doing for your nation. You called me no better than a rapist gimmegrant leech, I'm attempting to help the common citizens in the EU instead of posting in shitpost threads like the rest of /pol/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.