[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3578892/We-say-sorr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578892/We-say-sorry-creating-Israel-suggests-Labour-MP-party-continues-reel-Livingstone-s-suspension-remarks-Hitler.html

Labour MP says UK should apologise for creating Israel.

These Muslims are really showing their true colours now, these cunts will push for a war with Israel in the future I bet. You can see why Israel is so touchy about the Muslims around them.
>>
/pol/ officially supports Israel.
>>
>>73429995
I guess red ed is sucking musslim dick right now.

While taken a turkish kebab up the arse
>>
But people hate Israel here now

Because of "muh poor oppressed palistinians"

~10-15 years we'll be voting pro-palistinian at the UN (we already abstain from most votes on israel)
>>
File: help.jpg (256 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
256 KB, 456x628
>>73429995

Want a Paki for a neighbour?
>vote Labour
>vote Labour
>vote Labour
>vote Labour
>>
>>73429995
>all those shitskins and degenerates in the OP's pic
>'vote labour'
Colour me surprised. I'm surprised that tranny hasn't been lynched yet.
>>
>>73429995
>It's us or them goy

Both Muslims and Jews are a cancer and should not be granted a job, rights, or life in the UK.
>>
>>73431048
This anon gets it.

Labour only like immigration because it gives them votes.
>>
>>73430938
The tranny is fake. He's a well known comedian here called Eddy Izzard who dresses like that to get attention. He's there for publicity.
>>
>>73431336
>would you destroy your country and culture for votes.......on Labour you would
>>
>>73429995
>implying sandniggers going to war against Israel is a bad thing

Just let them kill each other, it's a win-win.
Less Sandniggers and kikes on the world
>>
>>73430154

>better the devil you know.
>>
>>73431509
Makes sense. To be fair it's a labour march so it could have very easily been a real tranny. Remember those pictures taken in Germany with that tranny holding the 'rapefugees welcome' sign? Reminded me of that.
>>
>>73430824

> let's create ANOTHER Muslim state.

Because Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan have worked out great.
>>
>>73432289
Iran was doing alright until we and America fucked it up.

I'll give you the other two though
>>
>implying the best tool for the jew is not to get the goyim to destroy each other with marxism and hatred they direct at each other

all part of the show friends

labour are useful marxist idiots that will give the jews another avenue to victimhood
>>
>>73430864
How Britain has fallen.
>The West Midlands constituency of Smethwick gained national media coverage in the 1964 general election when Peter Griffiths of the Conservative Party gained the seat against the national trend amidst allegations of racism.
>The Conservatives were widely reported as using the slogan "if you want a nigger for a neighbour, vote Labour."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smethwick_in_the_1964_general_election
>>
>>73429995
is that a tranny mp? don't tell me that isn't a man. that looks like Eddie Izzard on roids
>>
>>73432047
Jews are the reason Muslims are a problem in the West. If not for Jews making the West effeminate, we'd have glassed the Middle-East by now.
>>
>>73432591
It is Eddie Izzard.
>>
>>73430824
A two state solution won't be good enough for HAMAS, they won't stop existing until the absolute annihilation of Israel occurs.
>>
File: TheEternalMerchant.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
TheEternalMerchant.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>73429995

Why are Muslims so angry with Jews? They may have taken Palestine from them but they have given them Europe!

They should be praising the Jews!
>>
>>73433042
>Why are Muslims so angry with Jews?

Because Israel has some holy land or some crap that Muslims think is important. They harass Jews constantly at their holy sites.
Temple Mount is an example. Muslims believe it belongs to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhtK8-lm9M
>>
>>73432651
well.

they don't consider his "appropriating" the trans lifestyle of dressing like a fruit to get attention as offensive?
>>
>>73429995
Is that Eddie Izzard?
>>
>>73433928
It's like a Semite sibling squabble. You'll find that a lot of non-Arab Muslims are fairly impartial on the Israel-Palestine conflict. Except Pakistanis of course, but they're like off-brand Arabs so they don't count.
>>
But, but ... THE HOLOCAUST. SIX BILLION JEWS DIED, INTERNATIONAL LAW DOESN'T APPLY TO THEM.

Why doesn't this """""""""" argument """"""""" work on Muslims? Do they not have empathy? Or is it because every single white man on the planet is responsible? How are Muslims not also responsible for their failure to prevent it?
>>
>>73429995
>that thing on the right

Did "caitlyn" get a haircut and develop a sudden interest in leftist UK politics?
>>
>>73429995
This is exactly what needs to happen. Long live the Labour Party
>>
File: 22-Arab-Muslim-countries_RED.jpg (335 KB, 1400x899) Image search: [Google]
22-Arab-Muslim-countries_RED.jpg
335 KB, 1400x899
>>73432289
> let's create ANOTHER Muslim state.
There are over 20 Muslim countries, and they're all shitholes.
>>
>>73434404
apparently it is
>>73435119
it's literally a man who wears drag to be funny. surprised they'd accept him given that
>>
>>73437002
Yours isn't allowed by God
>>
File: Six-Day_War_-_Israel_vs_Arabs.jpg (131 KB, 319x1184) Image search: [Google]
Six-Day_War_-_Israel_vs_Arabs.jpg
131 KB, 319x1184
>>73437408
Israel is the legit winner of its land.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
>>
>>73432289
afghanistan is fecked because of the ussr
pakistan was radicalised becasue of the US and Saudis, egyptians and israelis, yes israelis backing wahhabiism to kick out the USSR.
Iran was the only one where they had an internal revolution based on religion. the other 2 would have worked out ok if we outsiders didnt interfere. when the US pulle out of afghanistan and pakistan it did nothing to help rebuild them. left a power gap. extremists got created and spread.
>>
>>73429995
>the left hates more the jews than /pol/

wat
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.