[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>John McCain will support Donald Trump if he apologizes f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18
File: article-mccain-0508.jpg (34 KB, 635x360) Image search: [Google]
article-mccain-0508.jpg
34 KB, 635x360
>John McCain will support Donald Trump if he apologizes for offensive prisoner of war comments

> John McCain is ready to support Donald Trump as the presumptive GOP nominee — so long as he apologizes for the stupid things he said last year about prisoners of war.

“I think it’s important for Donald Trump to express his appreciation for veterans — not John McCain, but veterans who were incarcerated as prisoners of war,” the Arizona senator and former presidential candidate said on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday.

“There's a body of American heroes that would like to see him retract that statement — not about me, but about the others.”

In one of his first high-profile flare-ups on the campaign trail, Trump targeted McCain last July, just weeks into his presidential bid.

At an Iowa rally, The Donald dismissed the war record of McCain, who was tortured for five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. He said the senator was only considered a war hero “because he was captured.”

>> He has mostly kept silent about Trump during the blustering businessman’s mind-boggling political rise. But just days ago, a leaked recording showed McCain was worried about supporting Trump, for fear that it could cost him reelection in the senate this year.

McCain sang a slightly different tune Sunday, saying he thinks Trump “could be a capable leader.”

He urged the rest of the GOP establishment to stop fighting the Trump tide.

“You have to listen to people that have chosen the nominee of our Republican party,” McCain said.

“I think it would be foolish to ignore them.”

But he still said “a lot of things would have to happen” before he could confidently stand behind Trump — the veteran apology being the big one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/john-mccain-support-trump-apologizes-pow-comments-article-1.2629425
>>
Wow. He's so on the bargaining stage
>>
>>73425106
Yeah, not gonna happen. As if Trump needs support from that loser.
>>
>>73425106
literally who?
>>
>>73425106
McCain is part of the problem and his endorsement is not necessary. McCain is a neocon who unironically wanted a nuclear war. McCain became a POW as a result of Naval nepotism exempting him from the rule that if you crash two planes, your next job is flying a desk -- it was on McCain's third crash that he was taken prisoner, so had he not been privileged, he would never have been taken. In other words Trump is correct and McCain's record is not to his credit. All veterans merit respect but beyond that there are dumb veterans.
>>
Why would he apologize. Trump calling Mccain a bitch is what sky rocketed him up in the polls.
>>
Dear Arizona,

I hear your state is nice place. Please stop re-electing John McCain.

Thanks.
>>
and just what the fuck did Trump say?

oh right, nobody actually quotes Trump, we just say we're offended by the things he said and leave it at that

you don't represent all veterans McCain you shitbag boomer jackass
>>
I can't fucking wait to see McCain get stumped
>>
>apologize now and I, a known loser, will support you!

Good fucking luck, dinosaur. He wouldn't apologize for calling other candidates wives ugly. What makes you think he'll apologize just for rightly calling you a loser?
>>
>>73426005
Something about not glorifying soldiers who got captured.
>>
I like McCain. And what Trump said was kinda dumb.
>>
>>73425106
>I'll support him if he handicaps himself and gives democrats ammunition against him by apologizing for the truth
Fuck McCain vote against him this primary Arizona for fuck sake.
>>
>>73425106
it's the ex-Mexico president story all over again....
>>
>>73425855
>the rule that if you crash two planes, your next job is flying a desk

Hah. Never heard of this.
>>
>>73425106
Trump is right though. They don't give out medals of honors for being captured.
>>
>>73425973
this. show him he fucked up
>>
File: 2914385790437.png (320 KB, 613x591) Image search: [Google]
2914385790437.png
320 KB, 613x591
>>73426132
Holy fucking shit look at this faggot
>>
>>73426479
>'He got captured! completely his fault!'
I'd like to see Trump spend 1 day in the war, oh wait, he dodged the Draft!
>>
>>73425106
McCain is probably personally redpilled to a degree. I'm sure he understand the destructive power of the left. He hates communists. He doesn't have to like the team he's on, but the stubborn son of a bitch have to understand his country is getting fucked. That probably pisses him off more than anything else.

If he is even half as jingoistic about domestic issues as he is about international issues, I find it impossible that he doesn't has some grasp of the stakes.
>>
>>73425106
>please apology for hurting my feelings ;_;

t. sorry ass bitch nigga
>>
>>73426479
check flag, of course he like McCain, the ISIS lover
>>
>>73425106
McCain is losing his seat. There's not going to be an apology, gramps.
>>
>>73426583
Yeah and mccain squealed by giving up military secrets, getting more Americans killed, Given a bed in an Vietnamese officers hospital while every other POW was given a concrete floor. Too this day his nickname given by the Viets and Mccain's former veterans is "songbird"
>>
>bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran

this stupid warhawk zionist cuck actually said this

in a perfect world donald would have him on the firing line on inauguration day
>>
>>73426479
Ikr top kek, why brits really hate trump?

>muslim mayor
>>
>>73426790
Hopefully his impending death, and the end of the prestige of his political career rises over the horizon, he'll start to think about something else besides his fucking image, and personal legacy. Lots of people because realists in their final years if they don't go senile.
>>
Everyone knows McCain gave up secrets when the gooks got ahold of him.

He is no war hero. He's a delusional neocon traitor
>>
>>73426583
McCain graduated last in his class from his shit-tier military college. Then went on to crash three planes during training, but got promoted anyway (it's nice having an admiral for a father)

Then what do you know, this incompetent pilot gets himself shot down over enemy territory. He's captured, and instantly sings like a canary. His nickname by his fellow prisoners was "the songbird". He made tons of propaganda films for the enemy, and told them everything he knew.

Then he gets released, and runs for senate on his "war record" (admiral dad helps once again). As soon as he's elected, he works like a madman to classify his war history so no one can see it. He then spends a long career in the Senate voting us into unnecessary war and wasting the lives of thousands of young men on foolish nation building efforts that enrich the military contractors who finance his campaigns.

He literally said we should be in Iraq for 100 years and bomb Iran to smitherines while he was campaigning against Obama
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfxabSYFs88
>>
>>73425106
Arizona : please dump McCain. He's the establishment we want to crush. Now he wants to get on the train but '' this here seat is taken ''.. In my Forrest Gump voice.
>>
>>73426583
McCain forgot to tuck his arms in when ejected, breaking both of his arms.

If he wasn't a retard he probably would have been able to evade the gooks because he wouldn't have had two broken arms.
>>
How in the hell is Trump suddenly being endorsed by the likes of Sheldon Adelson, John McCain and Dick Cheney?

What the fuck happened? Did he have some sort of meeting? Is he bullshitting us or them? How long does he think he can get away with it, either way?
>>
>>73427448
I've been interpreting this as the GOP making a decision to back him so as to try to exert more control over him.
>>
>>73426790
Please I hope you are right. If we can help meme McCain out I would not have to listen to his sniveling daughter on the radio. Only reason they gave her a show is she is McCains daughter. Her show sucks ; '' like, oh, my, God, Trump is so mean''! Can her ass too!
>>
>>73427584

I'm still stunned that they appear to have accepted him as nominee. I never thought they would do that no matter what. I still can't believe they don't have some other underhanded shit they will do before it's all said and done.
>>
>>73427448
McCain isn't endorsing him, he's trying to save face and what's left of his career.
But ultimately, rallying around a strong winner and pretending you supported him all along is what most people do.
>>
>>73425380
You think he'll make it to Acceptance by the convention?
>>
>>73425106
Trump just needs to host a P.O.W. and Veterans fundraiser with McCain and be buddies.
>>
File: 1300307877927.png (172 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1300307877927.png
172 KB, 500x285
It's literally just McCain doing this old shtick.

He sees the rising tide and hopes to ride the wave before it washes him away.

Cuckservative neocon boomer scum are out and he knows it.
>>
>>73427941
McCain is a traitor, not a POW
>>
>>73427696
We'll, they'd been setting up for this in terms of spreading the meme that the party was going to unite behind the nominee. Seems like Cruz bombing those five primaries the other week was the turning point in deciding to go ahead and shift strategies. They probably figured they'd lose less power getting behind Trump than risking a potential major fracturization of the party.

I have no doubt that we're going to see more monkey business before it's all said and done.
>>
>>73426132
What did he say
>>
File: 2008-election-map-nytimes.png (121 KB, 750x537) Image search: [Google]
2008-election-map-nytimes.png
121 KB, 750x537
>>73425842
Were you not around in 2008 when King Nigger kicked his ass for the Presidency?
>>
>>73425106
Whoa, Jeb Bush is an oath breaker. Completely dishonest. If he ever decides to run again, I'll plaster this everywhere. If you had no intention of following, at least be honest like Donald Trump.
>>
File: 566ec06ac46188cb108b45ff[1].jpg (128 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
566ec06ac46188cb108b45ff[1].jpg
128 KB, 900x500
>>73425106

Oh no, whatever will he do without the endorsement of the universally loathed establishment insiders? It's not like hatred and distrust of that cadre is the central appeal of his wildly successful campaign or anything.
>>
>>73428075
>McCain is a traitor
source?
>>
My Grandpa was a Vietnam vet and he always talked shit on John McCain, he said everyone likes to play up how hard those guys had it at the Hanoi Hotel, but it wasn't really that bad.
>>
>>73428290

>he's not a hero, well he's a hero because he was captured

>I like people who weren't captured
>>
>>73428426
see: >>73427216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g
>>
>>73428407

>what will we do without people the people who will allow me to do the things I tell my sheep I'll do

Probably lose, and if you win, nothing while president. You should probably understand how American politics work.
>>
>>73425106
I'm still not quite clear on how these elections work. Does Trump need these people to endorse him in order to win? Do they offer something he needs, or is it just moral support?
>>
>This is how you win elections people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U
>>
>>73427584
>>73427448
>>73427696
Trump told us on the campaign trail many times that all the people who publicly claimed to be against him would always call him and say they supported him. This is just the result of that coming out.
>>
>>73427696
they realize now that they fucked up by giving him an ultimatum. they lost the bet
>>
>>73428689

He'll end up needing them to convince the shit ton of republicans who said they're not voting for him in exit polls.
>>
>>73425106

Why the fuck do these cucks always want to make men apologise? Isn't McCain supposed to be a military hard man who wants the world to burn?

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>73428689
They hold significant power and influence. So if Trump wants to be able to do the things he says he wants to do, then he has to work with these people to some degree.
>>
File: 1459989241364.jpg (363 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
1459989241364.jpg
363 KB, 600x676
>>73425106
Trump

Apologizing
>>
>>73425106
McSame never had any spine.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>73429053

Trump

Winning the general
>>
>>73425106
>this thread
I honestly thought Americans respected veterans and whatnot?
>>
File: 1434866183499.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1434866183499.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>>73428304
Exactly. Why do I care about this loser? Team TRUMP only wins.
>>
>>73428899
Because it's a very snakish way of controlling people. If someone apologizes to you, he has admitted that he has fault and you have excellence.
>>
>>73429187
>(You)
>Not returning to Reddit
>>
File: Trump.jpg (110 KB, 1067x664) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
110 KB, 1067x664
>>73429187
Coulter was right
>>
>>73429239

It's something else trump cucked this board over. First this, then trannies/degeneracy, and then kikes/banker influence. It's quite amazing to witness.
>>
>>73428689

They are the Republican Party establishment, but are Republicans mostly in name and have been that way for years. They behave like warmongering open-borders globalist liberals, and have since Bush, when a cabal of what they call Neoconservatives basically took over the whole party.

Trump is basically a return to actual Conservative Republican ideals-- nationalism and non-intervention. Ironically these usurping Neocons attack him for being the phony and not a real Conservative. It's all backwards and insane.

They've fought him tooth and nail and treated him like he was Hitler up until this point where now they appear to be endorsing him.

To me it's totally suspicious, as it is a complete reversal of what they have been.
>>
>>73425106
John Mccain has basically worked together with the democrats since... ever.
Fuck him and his islamic friends. Trump don't need him.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>73429362

>PA, OH, FL
>red

Get this hothead outta here
>>
>>73429409
You're not seriously ascribing those to Trump, I hope. Or are you merely attempting to dupe people who first found /pol/ earlier this afternoon?
>>
>>73429239
he's a traitor on the level of Jane Fonda and should be killed with her
>>
>>73428550
well shit.
>>
Who gives a shit, he's already come out in support of veterans, and i'm more than positive if those words are true, they were directed to McCain, and McCain alone.
>>
>>73429414
They just want to hold onto their jobs.
>>
>>73429651

Could be, but I am still surprised that Kristol and the rest didn't Sampson Option the GOP.
>>
>>73429546

>being this new

You haven't been on this board long I see.

There were at least a dozen anti-tran threads a day not even a year ago with over a 100 replies. Once trump said it was cool, the sheep here fell in line.

Then he hires a kike former Sachs board member and it's "well you have to hire them! They're good with money!"

I hadn't thought it was possible for one man to cuck a bunch of people so set in an ideology before
>>
>>73429646

A shit ton of veterans dislike trump for using them as a political props
>>
It's honestly amazing these shits like McCain, Romney, Ryan, Graham, Bush's.. actually think their support for Donald matters. The majority of people in the GOP don't like any of these assholes at all.

Take your support, and stick it up your ass McCain. I'm sure all the POW's you watched get tortured, and you didn't because your Daddy got you out of it, are rolling in their graves at your ass right now, traitor.
>>
>>73426005
He said something really early on about McCain being war hero who got captured. It was one of the moments that was supposed to be his end
>>
>>73429527
I didn't pick the states I put the demographic numbers in. If you raise the uneducated white percentage by 4 points to 66%, which Trump is polling at he wins everywhere.

I wouldn't panic about this election I would panic at the idea of BLM making the white vote a large homogeneous voting block
>>
>>73425106
>Ok you won, but you'll have to apologize!
>>
>>73429851
Are you having a psychotic break? We've been having pro- and anti-everything threads for years. Just because, oh, I don't know, recent history has a significant effect on the events of today doesn't mean it's a Trump thing.

If anything, I'd say Trump is much more a reflection of us than the other way around.
>>
>>73430030

FL is the only one that may go red. And that's a big maybe
>>
>>73430098

Hahaha good stuff
>>
>>73429899
I thought Veterans were already political props
>>
>>73430196

They are, and they hate it. Trump just insulted a shit ton of them and then used them a few weeks after.
>>
>>73426005

McCain built his whole career on being a War Hero because he was captured and spent a long time as a POW in Vietnam. McCain has been a corrupt warmonger shill forever.

Early in the race, someone said something about McCain being a hero, to Trump, and Trump said that he had heroes who didn't get captured.

Trump clearly understands what a shit McCain is, and has probably read the "conspiracy" material that reveals McCain was gave his captors all the information they could dream of to save himself. McCain now wants an apology.
>>
>>73430135
You can say it all day long but whites are fired up and are going to come out in force for trump. I gave Hillary 80% of the Hispanic vote and 90% of the black vote.

Raised the white college educated by 2 points and white non college educated by 4 points. Those are the states he won
>>
>>73425106

>for fear that it could cost him reelection in the senate this year.
>I'm not going to support the guy who is running for president in the same party as me even though my constituents voted for me to support a candidate who is running for president in the same party as me
>>
>>73430528

>
>>
>>73426132
Oh, but singing 'bomb Iran' on camera isn't 'dumb'.

Get your head out of your ass. Trump only insults people who deserve. It's one of the secrets to his shitposting superpower.
>>
>>73429899
Every politician does the same thing. Get real.
>>
>>73426005
He made an insulting comment towards McCain and said "I like people that werent captured." Of course if a liberal had said that /pol/ would have chimped out but ofc Trump gets a free pass.
>>
File: 1457685453038.jpg (62 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1457685453038.jpg
62 KB, 500x416
>>73428550
A real SOB, that McCain. Shame stupid boomers still bow down to him like sheep.
>>
Thats... pretty inofensive

Like he just has to apologize, showing he has a humble side.
>>
>>73432452

First of all, you're a faggot. Second of all, nobody likes McCain, and finally, people on /pol/ did get pissed off about that.

Now please go choke on a dick.
>>
>>73430928
Nobody who got tortured in a foreign country deserves to have their veteran status called into question by a draft dodger.

Fuck Trump. I want to spit in his face.
>>
>>73429527
PAfag here. If our ballots don't go red, I'll make the streets of Killadelphia run red.
>>
>>73432939
sho sho shilldawg
>>
File: license_to_kill.png (2 MB, 1312x2000) Image search: [Google]
license_to_kill.png
2 MB, 1312x2000
Best not let your name be on his shit list
>>
File: putin1.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
putin1.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
>>73425106
Putin said McCain left his mind in a pit in Vietnam i think he was right
>>
>>73427696

It shows that Trump has successfully executed his blitzkrieg invasion of the Republican Party. The former leaders now have the choice to either begin collaboration or to defect to the other side and continue resistance. Being the cucks in "cuckservative", they will overwhelmingly bend over and take it in the ass for their new overlord.
>>
>>73425692
Trump will give McCain what he wants. He knows McCain isn't asking for an apology, only a non-apology and some good words so he can keep his Senate seat.
>>
>>73432939
It wasn't his veteran status, it was his hero status
>>
>>73432452

what I'm saying is McCain acts like Trump should apologize to veterans for treating HIM poorly, as if McCain is the personal representative of all veterans

he's a senile neocon jackass that needs to shut his mouth and be removed from politics
>>
File: 1458100045785.jpg (453 KB, 985x680) Image search: [Google]
1458100045785.jpg
453 KB, 985x680
>CHAOS CANDIDATE
>>
>>73433580
See, what you're not getting here is that you're actually thinking about this rationally. This is clearly a smear campaign meant to get people to emotionally link Trump with being a big meanie to vets. Divide and conquer.
>>
he had a better chance at building an M-16 out of rice bread than he will getting donald trump to apologize
>>
>>73425106
Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, A Porky Graham will be on the outside looking in.

Good luck with your 3rd Party run you traitorous cucks.
>>
File: trump-stages-of-grief.jpg (247 KB, 835x1204) Image search: [Google]
trump-stages-of-grief.jpg
247 KB, 835x1204
>>73425106
>>
>>73427050
>secrets

The only thing he would have been privy to were the details of his mission.
>>
>>73433776
>yfw never trump forms its own party and gets like 4 percent of the vote
>>
>>73433755

Did it work the last time they tried it?
>>
>>73434278
That's not relevant for WWII-era psychological warfare.
>>
>>73434564

Did. It. Work. The. Last. Time. They. Used. It. On. Trump?

Here, let me answer that question for you: No.

Not just no.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now fuck off, Shill.
>>
>>73434875
Sorry, just trying to jump ahead one step to point out that the shills will just keep trying regardless of how much it doesn't work.
>>
>>73429294
Boy, it must suck to live in America.
Words mean shit. Only your actions matter. Judge people by their actions and you won't lose in the game of life.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.