[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS YOU #WOKE NIGGA????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (35 KB, 647x452) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 647x452
DIS IS DA ONLY WAY TA FREE DA PROUD POC FROM DA WHITE DEVIL!!!!

DAMN YOU YAKUB FOR EVA MAKIN DA WHITE MAB
>>
>>73424844
will happen under Hillary and further
>>
>>73425173

Hilary isn't retarded enough to do something like this. This smells of Sanders
>>
>>73424844
WE WUZ DA GUBMINT AN SHEIIITT
>>
>>73425173
Hilary is a neo con in disguise so that would never happen
>>
>>73424844
Good, segregation again.
They could also move back to the third-world.
>We wuz opprezz
>>
>>73425339
This. She's a massive shady lying cunt, but not completely separated from reality like Sanders.
>>
>How to create a 3rd world country 101
>>
File: basedyaolang.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
basedyaolang.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Yes, in fact let's just remove every white person from power. Actually better yet, let's remove white people from America overall! I mean, it worked great for African colonies!

Oh...
>>
>>73424844
Do not censor any of these images, the names need to be displayed.
>>
>>73424844
The tweet is probably tongue-in-cheek, but I'm 99% sure that "safe spaces" will turn into radical agitation centers (i.e. agitation in favor of Marxist class warfare) within the next decade, and that this was always their purpose.
>>
>Spics get into position of power
>no more gibsmedat for niggers
Only decent outcome is Asians running the country and maybe, just maybe, they'll govern with more true 'equality' than whites
>>
File: lol.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
>>73424844
We should totally give black people their own nation.

But they would have to give up their US citizenship join that nation.

Then laugh as its all crumbles cause there are no evil whities to support them.

We could give them Florida or Georgia. Those places suck anyway.
>>
>>73425807
Yes, she is. She already announced she will promote the "listen and believe" justice for rape accusations. You have no idea what's in store for you.
>>
>>73425633
They won't. They want top positions in countries run by whites, not 3rd world shitholes.
>>
>>73426483
>equality
>an Asian dominated country
pick only one. Every Asian countrynis built around a caste system. Meritocracies are a Western philosophy.

just listening to you pathetic faggots rolling over like the snivelling omega males you are makes me sick
>>
>>73426572
ever heard of Liberia
>>
>>73426483
Asians is kind of broad desu. Korean, Japanese and Chinese have hugely different government policies. Most /pol/ would probably like a Japanese, isolationist government over a Chinese or Korean one.
>>
>>73427061
I don't know what they want at all.
Look at what happened in Mizzou, all the damage done for a hoax they made up.
South Africa, ruined forever.
Thanks liberals.
>>
>>73427386
>Every Asian countrynis built around a caste system
Like lower, middle and upper class?
>>
>>73427602
No, by ethnic structures.
>>
>>73426115
google it then fag
>>
File: Niglet Production.png (227 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Niglet Production.png
227 KB, 600x400
Send those poor black people back to their home, enough is enough america!
#ReturnToAfrica
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>73424844
This has already been attempted on a smaller scale. See Detroit city counil
>>
>>73427451
>Asians is kind of broad desu
That's exactly why if they were in majority in the government there would be competition

>>73427655
Like what? India? It's always been more about economic and political power than ethnic. Were there rich slaves? Even if you argue about their clannic nature, it's the same with whites.
>>
>>73424844
So vote.
/thread
>>
AYOOOO HOL UP HOL UP
IS U SAYIN
WE
WUZ
KAY POSITIONS N SHIIEEET?

Nah but seriously. I hear Somalia has only proud PoC's in key positions and apparently it's working out really well. Good idea senpai.
>>
just imagine whole country going down becuase of niggers and spics in lead. lol. kikes destroyed south africa like this.
>white american will run into europe to participate in european race war in your life time.
>>
god i hate fucking niggers
>>
>>73424844
I wish they would do this just to see the whole west go full zimbabwe without gibsmedat and millions of starving niggers.
We need to show niggers white people are the only reason they are still allowed and alive in the west.
>>
>>73430875
we dont, we need to kill them or deport them.
>>
File: lawyers and blacks.png (2 MB, 674x6460) Image search: [Google]
lawyers and blacks.png
2 MB, 674x6460
Reminder that nigger dont know what the fuck they are talking about even when they think they do
>>
File: Zimbabwe.jpg (1 MB, 1764x875) Image search: [Google]
Zimbabwe.jpg
1 MB, 1764x875
>whites leave and develop somewhere else
>Blackmerican dollars become worthless as the country is run into the ground
>1 White Dollar is worth 250,000,000,000,000,000 Blackmerican Dollars
>>
>>73430875
They'll just blame the pocket of 50 super prosperous white people out in the mountains erecting a space platform for all their shortcomings.
>>
>>73424844
The day that is announced is the day I walk down the street shooting every nigger that I see. Negresses with their niglets.
>>
>>73424844
>want to have a pure form of discrimination under the nose so "poc" can live "discrimination free"

Pathetic. When will they understand that they get the job because they are most qualified for it not because they are fucking white.
Niggers, not even once.
>>
>>73424844
>so POC can live discrimination free.
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY THEN YOU FUCKTARD!

>You move to Africa to be around African people.
>You move to Japan to be around Japanese people.

If you wanna be around your own people so fucking bad go back to where you came from.

>Be Irish.
>Have family members who bitch about "muh Ireland"
>I wanna go back to muh ireland.
>Tell them to go the fuck back then.
>But muh America is so much better.
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I live in America cause its better then fucking South America, Europe, and any other shit hole country out there flooded with terrorists, cannibals, drug dealers, or muzzies. The only other country id live in is Japan because I fucking appreciate their culture and would enjoy living in the farm belt region.

>Hate a baseball team.
>Go to the teams stadium while they play.
>Dont root for them and bitch about them.
DONT GO THEN!
>>
File: zimbawee.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
zimbawee.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>73424844
Please don't beg us to come and save you once we are remove.
>>
>>73431122
what will happen to the eternal negro when whites stop giving a shit about the racist card?

I am not even talking about deporting or genociding niggers just to make them play without their eternal whitey iz raycis trump card.
>>
>>73424844

>... And become a third world country like South Africa and Zimbabwe.
>>
>>73424844
How has Obongo benefited you, fucking nigger
>>
>whites are banned from power, new nig government deports/genocides white people
>nigs run the country into the ground in less than a decade, turning it into new world africa but with more war
>will still go on to blame whitey for it
>>
>>73424844
Go live in South Africa nigger, there you can stay woke and get dead.
>>
>>73431029
I'm a social worker. I don't know who this lawyer is or where his practice is based, but I can 100% confirm that every single word is true. Blacks are not capable of running a modern society. I'm talking profoundly mentally incapable, and no amount of white guilt or money for dem programs will change it.
>>
>>73424844
Just think, we could have been living in a pyrymidal space utopia by now if we just let the black man take over everything
>>
>>73426572
Fuck off, Georgia is full. Why not ship them to an empty pacific island?
>>
>>73432099

>Entire continent turns into Detroit.
>Gibsmeclass people sneaking over to Canada only to find charred forests and all the dudeweed smoked out
>Mexico is full blown Cartel state where NOT snorting coke is punishable by public limb dismemberment
>The last of the poor whites who couldn't afford to move out of the country willing sign into FEMA secret camps to stay safe
>Puerto Rico is forgiven for debts because negrocrats don't want to pay, not that they could
>negrocrats convinced to sell evil white nukes to Israel because they're a people of peace unlike whites
>Middle East is suddenly exploding because terrorist suddenly have nukes, or so they say
>The last remaining whites just ride to Russia in seclusion because there is no where else to go besides Abostan.
>In unrelated news Adidas is now the #1 clothing manufacturer.
>>
>>73426944
>taking Hilary at her word
Wew lad
>>
>>73426115
They're made by /pol/ sock puppets, which would become apparent if you could look at the post history of the username. Same shit they were doing on reddit.

It's really quite sad that /pol/ falls for this shit.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.