[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for the leftist shills that are paid to be here. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: xJi2sy.jpg (165 KB, 640x928) Image search: [Google]
xJi2sy.jpg
165 KB, 640x928
Question for the leftist shills that are paid to be here.

When white people are minority in their country, will it still be racist to have pride in their race?
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>73424010
bumping for great justice
>>
>>73424010
You obviously don't understand shills.

Have you ever seen a one-line post obviously designed to bait /pol/ which the OP never posts in again? Those are the shills. They aren't gonna reply to you.
>>
>>73425271
There's lots of different kinds of shills. The best ones are the ones that make themselves seem like they're a normal poster.
>>
>>73424010
Yes. And taking pride in your demon race will lead to an instant digital fine of 500 Chinkbux.
>>
>>73425545
No, that's paranoia. If someone engages you, they might disagree with you, but actual shills are just sliders following a script.
>>
File: 1460875323028.png (487 KB, 662x371) Image search: [Google]
1460875323028.png
487 KB, 662x371
Liberals btfo
>>
File: 1457486830238.jpg (42 KB, 483x553) Image search: [Google]
1457486830238.jpg
42 KB, 483x553
>>73426182
>Don't look out for any shills unless they create a thread goy
>>
>>73426182
No, just last night I had a shill engaging with me. I agree it was a rarity in that he actually read everything and put some effort into making a response. But it was still obvious he was a shill. He was actually pretty funny at points.

It's probably because so much extra money is being poured into shilling that we are getting shills that are more dedicated than just posting scripts.
>>
>>73426652
The point of shilling is to disrupt our discourse. Fastest way to do that is currently, and has always been, sliding us with bullshit so any real discussion is drowned out by shitposting. This has always been their playbook you fucking moron.

Sure, leftists do sometimes come here. Hell, there used to be a lot of radical marxists on this board. But true shills are about efficiency and just post the same garbage over and over again because it works.

I'm heavily pro-fascist, but I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is paid to do so. If you want a nazi hugbox go to stormfront you retard. I much more enjoy arguing with people who disagree with me than repeat my own convictions back to me.
>>
>>73426953
How did you know it was a shill?
>>
>>73427307
>Shills fit into one category, nothing else could possibly be a shill
>strawman
>>
>>73428283
Shills are paid to disrupt us.

People who voluntarily come here to attack us for no pay aren't shills. They simply hold different views than us and want to argue about it. Much like a rudimentary form of raiding.

The shills don't give a shit about any of this, they do it for the money. Hence, they aren't gonna respond to the OP.
>>
>>73428560
So what?
>>
All of these are retarded. Race is too wide category to take pride in and homosexuality is a defect.

t. leftist shill paid to post here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.