[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The state of UK cities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: islamic_relief_bus2.jpg (202 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
islamic_relief_bus2.jpg
202 KB, 1240x930
Don't worry, british friends, I'm sure Brexit will save your totally not-already-rotten islands. We all know hard working european immigrants are the problem.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-charity-islamic-relief-allah-is-great-posters-buses-islam-positive-light-a7019396.html
>>
>>73423113
>Just in london
kek only muslims there anyway
>>
File: misprint pepe.gif (3 MB, 509x710) Image search: [Google]
misprint pepe.gif
3 MB, 509x710
>>73423312
>Buses will carry the advertisements in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester and Bradford.
>>
>>73423312

kek it's only your capital anyway
>>
>>73423113
London has Fallen boys. Press F to pay respects
>>
>>73423453
kek London is still mostly white anyway...
>>
>>73423453
amsterdam: 17% muslim

nevermind WEED LMAO right
>>
>>73423765
>>73423312
>It's only London!
>Who cares, it's only the capital of our former empire!
>The Battle of Britain happened so we could then hand the city to Islam!
>Let's deflect and point out muslims in other places!

It is perfectly clear that muslim majority in the UK will become a reality in this very century. And all that /pol/ will do about it is post Nigel Farage memes with the "Why didn't you listen" macros ala Ron Paul.
>>
>>73423113

typical jurno...it doesn't say Allah is great at all...!...'Subhan Allah' is the Arabic version of 'Praise the God'...and the poster is basically begging money for charity in the upcoming month of Ramadan...
>>
>>73425378
typical jurno reader....that is all explained in the article....

The point is, the catholic church could never pull this off. Even the atheists tried to pull off "There is no God" bus posters, but got shot down and had to settle for "There is probably no God" bus posters.
>>
>>73423113

It's not european immigrants - but its european laws. If we leave the EU we can control our own immigration quotas, or do away with them.
>>
>>73425911

Are you saying a 'Praise the Lord , donate a £ this Christmas' poster should not be on display in a public place...?
>>
>>73426024
getting out is a good step, don't get me wrong. but it's quite late and I fear that even if you exit you will be more lenient to immigrants from "former british colonies"", aka pakistan, that you will be to europeans.
>>
>>73426336
I'm saying you won't see that in London, and if you did, muslims would protest the fuck out of it.
>>
>>73426556
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.