[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The government is GOD now SUBMIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1436300937584.png (4 MB, 1111x1482) Image search: [Google]
1436300937584.png
4 MB, 1111x1482
You filthy fucking PROLE. Get on your knees and thank the government for roads, law and order and keeping you safe from terrorists. Thank the government for justice.

You dare think you have a fucking RIGHT to not take part? You think you are not harming anyone by not joining in and going innawoods or leaving the country? By not paying tax?

You are indebted to the wonderful government for providing you these services when you're born and you signed the fucking contract by being born. So stop being a fucking bludging cunt and pay your fair share of tax.

You're a lazy piece of fucking shit for even suggesting the idea of living in a community of like minded peers, away from our wonderful government. You will fail.

You and your children are a part of the state and you have to pay your debts. You will submit to the boot, or we will make you submit.
>>
>>73416460
No
>>
>>73416460
Nah
>>
>>73416648
Yes. Good luck escaping the boot. You should be thankful.

I don't understand how there are people not thankful for the boot protecting them, the world is a big scary place and we have a nice government looking after us and you LAZY CHEATING SELFISH BLUDGING FUCKS want to defraud and cheat by not joining in and just going off and doing your own thing away from us?

Well thankfully we can force you fucks to join in, you have no say in it.
>>
File: yablewit.jpg (12 KB, 254x321) Image search: [Google]
yablewit.jpg
12 KB, 254x321
>>
File: 1449121077410.jpg (21 KB, 262x374) Image search: [Google]
1449121077410.jpg
21 KB, 262x374
>thank the government for roads

which haven't been maintained for years

law and order and keeping you safe from terrorists

We don't have terrorist attacks anymore, just workplace violence at the hands of some misunderstood "asians".
>>
>>73416460
There's literally nothing wrong with authoritarianism.
>>
>>73416962
Thanks mate, see my post here >>73416862

I don't understand why they just want to be left alone?

They have a DUTY from birth to join in our society. And they're not even grateful for all the awesomeness that is government.
>>
>>73416862
Thankful to what?
Real man don't need government and know how to live with the nature only.
>>
>>73417160
BULLSHIT

Real men need government because they are the same thing.

The strongest and coolest men are politicians.

You fuckers need to pay your debts instead of trying to default by not paying the government back for being born.
>>
File: 542c7d3e100cb.jpg (125 KB, 568x876) Image search: [Google]
542c7d3e100cb.jpg
125 KB, 568x876
>>73416460
>thank the government for roads

MUH ROADS!!!1!!
>>
>>73417358
Exactly show me one fucking private company that could ever make roads. You can't since only governments make roads.

Thankfully governments have the foresight to prevent private companies from being EVIL BIG CORPORATIONS and trying to install roads themselves since they would fail anyway.
>>
>>73416460
Why are their heads so big?
>>
>>73416460
Read some Solzhenitsyn you filthy fucking commie, perhaps then you will understand why I resist.
>>
>>73417591
>Exactly show me one fucking private company that could ever make roads.

In America, roads are built by privately owned contractors paid by public monies. The government actually builds NOTHING.
>>
>>73417909
>Solzhenitsyn
Sounds like a fucking dissident fuck, also i'm no commie, i think capitalism is good.

But the government's power needs to be respected at all times and companies need to FEAR THE GOVERNMENT AT EVERY WAKING MOMENT and so do the people.

The government is not your personal plaything to make the country how you want, you're beholden to it.
>>
>>73418040
The government pays them.

Government 1
Anarchist child rapers 0

Be honest you just want total anarchy so you can murder and rape people
>>
>>73416460
Are we having a bad g'day, Aussie?
>>
>>73418184
Nah a great day mate, i'm loving my government here down under. It keeps us all safe and made sure to keep dangerous assault baby killing tools like guns away from the hands of evil citizens like me.

We can't be trusted, we need the government to make us safe. I don't know why people are not more thankful for the government, it's like having a parent when you're a grown-up!
>>
>>73417591
List of things private companies have done:
automobiles
rockets
aircraft/jet engines
space travel
computers
global communications networks
cellular phones
antibiotics/vaccines

Yes, surely a fucking road is far too complex a task for a private company.
>>
>>73418349
You fucking corporate shill PIG governments made all of those possible by making things safe private companies can't keep countries safe.

Governments 1
Anarchist jew companies looking to mince babies 0
>>
>>73418040
They have true private roads (not funded by the public in any capacity) in Mexico and they're pretty damn nice, a lot better than most American ones and a hell of a lot better than the French ones. The free market is simply far better at delivering services than the government.
>>
>>73418484
BULLSHIT you just use that as an excuse because people can't be trusted, this is why we need a government to keep you in line

governments keep people in line, not "community" or "values".

FEAR THE GOVERNMENT
FEAR THE LAW
FEAR JUSTICE
>>
https://youtu.be/Uc89WTEh-jE

Sex Pistols knew what was up.

https://youtu.be/2Ah1JM9mf60
>>
>>73418484
oh whoops, they are funded by the public in some capacity, but only via toll booths after they're built and not by the government
>>
>>73417090
STFU turnbull
>>
>>73419230
dole bludger detected

let me guess you want to just live on your own property and grow your own food?

Fucking LEECH. YOU ARE A LEECH.

You think you've earned the land you bought? Wrong, the government can take it at any time because you have not earned it. You don't deserve to stop working once you have your land, you need to keep working for the good of society.
>>
File: Australian flag.jpg (92 KB, 1277x639) Image search: [Google]
Australian flag.jpg
92 KB, 1277x639
>>73416862
>Good luck escaping the boot

Australians know this pain
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.