[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Is Trump autistic.png (46 KB, 531x295) Image search: [Google]
Is Trump autistic.png
46 KB, 531x295
So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you, /pol/ always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

What I'm wondering is, how many of you actually buy that, and how many are just memeing?

I mean not every fuck up can be some premeditated master stroke, people are falliable

How many of you are actually that scared of the notion that the god emperor made a fuck up that you're not willing to admit it?

>Inb4 shill
Not everyone who criticises Trump is a shill. I would have thought you wouldn't want a hug box where no one dare insult the mighty Trump
>>
The most recent example being that thing with the taco bowl and cinco de mayo

Apparently that was Trump trolling liberals, and not just missing the mark.
>>
Why would we be scared? We're anonymous, there's no attachment to any concept of consistency.

Trump is effective no matter what you think now, and it's likely you, too, will grow to like him after a while. Be careful, bong. Not everything is as it seems at face value.
>>
>>73416995
Oh I've never doubted he's effective, the denial from the MAGA campaign to his faults though is fucking hilarious
>>
>>73416386
>being this butthurt because you don't know the best words
>>
>>73416386
Look at the results of his shitposting

He won the nomination and now people are calling him up to apologize.

If thats not genius I dont know what is.
Take Taco Bowl for example. Look at those likes and reposts. The man is a grade A troll.
>>
>>73417944
I'm sure taco bowl was completely was intentional.
>>
>>73417179
Because they're not disasters. How can you claim they are when nothing bad has come of them, by contrast it would seem his flamboyant, and ostantacious comments have done nothing but help his campaign. Don't worry though, it's understandable a low-IQ loser like you wouldn't understand what the Don does
>>
He ate a taco bowl and got three full days of news coverage for it.

The man knows what he is doing.
>>
>>73418250
Then what arw you talking about? What fuck ups are you specifically trying to address?
>>
>>73416386
The exact millisecond when it is announced that trump has won the presidency, all of you moronic shills will be infinitely butt blasted. And in that exact split second of a moment, I will first not be thinking about trumps victory, but instead how eternally ass pained the shills will be for 4-8 years
>>
>>73416386
>t. increasingly nervous man who just voted for a Paki
>>
>>73418391
he doesn't know anon, you shouldn't even waste your time.
OP is the type of "are you fucking kidding me?" liberal who can't wrap his head around why people support Trump because he doesn't listen to anything more than the soundbites and mainstream media
>>
File: 1458573626785.jpg (254 KB, 1200x1128) Image search: [Google]
1458573626785.jpg
254 KB, 1200x1128
>>73416386
he trademarked "make american great again" 4 years ago

what do you think?
>>
>>73418337
He didn't even eat it, just stuck a fork in it and smiled.
>>
>>73416386
>god emperor made a fuck up
LOL retard he is talking about you in this picture and you are to dumb to understand the goal of his tweets
>>
Something wrong with saying the truth?
>>
File: IMG_20160506_133833.jpg (26 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160506_133833.jpg
26 KB, 480x352
>>73416386
Trump fucks up all the time. The reason I put up with it is that he is gonna build that fuckin wall. All I want is for us to fix the immigration crisis. Tired of hearing people speaking spanish in my hometown, which is a north eastern town. If the spics are all the way up here the problem is out of control.
>>
>>73416386

Trump has got someone proofreading/helping him with his tweets now, I think.
>>
>>73418391
I was being sarcastic anon
>>
>>73416386
>A lie is a lie until it becomes truth.

>If enough people believe in something it becomes the new truth.

>Only through the strength of those with strong enough will, will a truth revert back to the lie it once came from.

Understand those three points and you will understand how we made trump a god.
>>
>>73416386
In the end no matter what he says he gets about 8000% more media coverage than anyone else. Eventually people say hey if this guys so bad Ima go listen to one of his speeches... which leads them to promtly order a MAGA (tm) hat

In other words, meme magic
>>
>>73416386
every single time he's fucked up, his lead has increased.
>>
>>73418546
>ford: 127
Bullshit. I heard his IQ was decidedly average, 110 at best
>>
File: 1462393086667.png (43 KB, 589x363) Image search: [Google]
1462393086667.png
43 KB, 589x363
>>73416386
>>
>>73416386

The results speak for themselves. Every time the media says "Trump said 'X', his campaign is going to be over!!!!" it turns out he only ends up doing better in the polls.
>>
>>73416781
Did you see his shit-eating grin?
>>
I fully expect Trump to make mistakes. All humans make mistakes. That said, I believe in Trump because of the brutal honesty and common sense that he brings to the White House. We need that.
>>
>>73419012
LITERAL hate speech
>>
>>73416386
Expert trolls can spot a troll. We perceive his masterful trolling.
>>
>>73416386
I hate shills so much.
I hate their intellectual laziness.
I hate their inability to get to the fucking point.
I hate the fact that they are actually paid money to do this.
But probably the real basis of the hostility is a feeling of insult, that they honestly thought they could talk me out of deeply held convictions, using language this shitty.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 450x402
>>73416386
I hope it's mostly memeing. I don't think most of his fuck ups are masterful calculations. I think he does it on accident and it works because people want to like him. He's a likable person. I do think he has the perfect personality for this election. The mistakes augment the whole package.
>>
File: trump will not be the nominee.png (482 KB, 1920x1666) Image search: [Google]
trump will not be the nominee.png
482 KB, 1920x1666
>>
>>73416386
>some fantastic mental gymnastics

it's not mental gymnastics if the results are always indicative of said fuckup being in actuality a positive for Trump

everything the left thinks is a death blow ends up invigorating his base

that's what happens when people stop listening to the kike media
>>
>>73416386
>Machiavelli
Do you even know his basic teachings?

You fucking rotherham
>>
>>73416386
His poll numbers went up every time he "got stumped". If you have been paying attention since the beginning of the election it's pretty obvious that Trump is playing the MSM like a fiddle. His tactics are outlined in The Art of The Deal if you want to learn more.
>>
>>73416386
>I mean not every fuck up can be some premeditated master stroke, people are falliable
it is with Trump. He calculates his risks and outcomes. For example, he knew The Taco bowl tweet would generate controversy and a lot of buzz in the liberal circles but could never backfire to hurt him in anyway. Some of bait attempts have not worked but it fails to backfire or hurt him.
>>
>>73418485
>The exact millisecond when it is announced that trump has won the presidency, all of you moronic shills will be infinitely butt blasted. And in that exact split second of a moment, I will first not be thinking about trumps victory, but instead how eternally ass pained the shills will be for 4-8 years

Fucking this. /pol/ will be an amazing place that day. I can only imagine the Huffington Post headlines, lol.
>>
>>73418546
Bill Clinton really was a smart motherfucker if you ever heard him do academic speeches back in his glory days.
>>
>>73416781
Just look at the outcome dumbfuck.

The taco thing made him more popular.

One time is an accident. He does shit like that over and over and over.
>>
>>73416386
>So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you, /pol/ always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

Who's the GOP nominee?

Guess what that means? /pol/ is always right.

You're the one who needs to explain why you're sucking the media's cock and believing every little word they say.
>>
Trump isn't a master planner. He just seems that way because he has natural talent as a negotiator and publicity hound that he's honed over the years.
>>
>>73418878
See what you are not getting is that dumb people dont understand Trump. They dont know him. He is playing a magnificent game of cat and mouse and the media always takes the bait. He does a lot on purpose. He fools people thinking that he has absolutely no chance of winning and then he wins. He is a drunken master. There is no way that picture of him was done "on the spot". He knows every picture released of him has an impact on his image. He brands his enemies, he plays dumb and then when you think he is vulnerable he atttacks.

Thats why liberals dont have anything on him. Thats why the best thing they have on him is "racist!" Or "he's mean!"
>>
>>73416386
The people who support Trump are stupid.

Trump is loutish and rude, and they like that.

Frankly, his supporters aren't capable of mental gymnastics. Take a look at >>73419116

There are people here who genuinely believe that, if you don't agree with them, it is because someone is paying you to disagree with them.

This is the caliber of intelligence that you are addressing.

There is nothing to be done about these people.
>>
>>73416386
>Disaster
>PR nightmare
>fuck up
>Winning on nothing except the support of the people despite the rest of the country trying to stop him
>This will be the end of Trumps campaign post #2456
>>
Look if it doesn't hurt him it's not a fuck-up. It's that simple. His abortion shit was a fuck-up, the taco stuff wasn't. Just because liberals freak out over something doesn't mean it's a fuck-up.

What Trump has done is make it so people are on his side almost on principle, so the more others attack him, the more the people like him. They have lost trust in the media etc. so when the media attacks him, it's that "oh this corrupt shill media is at it again".

It doesn't fucking matter if it's some calculated move or if he does everything on instinct. It's just not a "fuck-up"
>>
INCREASINGLY
>>
>>73419445
NERVOUS
>>
what if his misspelt tweets are done on purpose to make him seem more human, relatable and less scripted?

compare to hillary's fake as shit spanish tweets when she doesnt even speak spanish
>>
File: 1454689318345.gif (510 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454689318345.gif
510 KB, 300x300
>>73418946

>I heard
>>
>>73419465
MAN
>>
>>73416386
>/pol/ always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move
His numbers always go up. No gymnastics needed. You lose.
>>
A lot of the controversial stuff he said so far really was cold and calculated. He created this larger-than-life persona which helped him to become a successful businessman. Just check out the Art of the Deal. He self-funded his campaign, so he played the media to get 2 billion dollars worth of free coverage. He doesn't actually believe that Cruz's father was behind the murder of JFK for instance. This was just a way to bully that guy out of the contest.

Some of his actual fuck ups are the flipflops on abortion and that tweet of Ted's wife. That really hurt him with women.
>>
File: 1461631387459.png (134 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1461631387459.png
134 KB, 372x334
Trump has surpassed all expectations. He won a landslide victory in the primaries. People like OP said he had no chance.

He kicked your ass OP. He is a political genius, evidenced by his victory.
>>
>>73416386
>explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

If he isn't why is he winning?
>>
>>73418546
>W Bush
>124
doubt.jpg
>>
>>73419445
>>73419465
>>73419493
You can't samefag your memepost, retard.

That's the opposite of how that works.
>>
>>73416386
>Not everyone who criticises Trump is a shill. I would have thought you wouldn't want a hug box where no one dare insult the mighty Trump
weird how you felt a need to point that out
>>
>>73416386
Biggest thing that comes to mind is when he imitated the disabled reporter that I'm pretty sure he met a decade ago.
But I really, really, do not care.
No "mental gymnastics" took place. I like the guy. Have yet to see him do something that puts me off.
>>
>>73419590
Becaus it's true. You faggots cover your eyes and ears whenever someone dares even question Trump as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>73416386

What is the age old saying?

People fear what they don't understand?

So Trump must understand a lot of things niggy nogs couldn't ever dream of understanding.

No wonder they call him racist!

They are niggers!
>>
>>73419394
>Omg he's so rude like seriously it's 2016.
You sound like such a beta.
>>
>>73419745
>quick, divert!
How sweet. You mixed up accusing people of being "shills" by finding some other names to call them.

It's adorable how mindless you people are.
>>
>>73419691
cover our eyes and ears by pointing to the reality of what happened.

But according to you and OP, the "true" reality of the situation is that trump has no chance and is an idiot.

Who's covering their eyes, anon?
>>
File: seriouslee.jpg (129 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
seriouslee.jpg
129 KB, 400x440
>>73418546
>Jefferson scored a 153.75

neato, didn't know they had an IQ test back in the 1700's
>>
File: 1461947979187.jpg (65 KB, 750x457) Image search: [Google]
1461947979187.jpg
65 KB, 750x457
>>73419394
>Only limp wristed cucks are allowed to run for office

-Limp wristed cucks of the world
>>
>>73419871
Are you going to call me sweetie next?
>>
>>73418546
Highly skeptical he has an IQ that high. It's clearly above average, but 154 is absurd.
>>
>>73416386
The results speak for themselves. Remember how retarded liberals got over that whole "le Germany is in France" thing? And as it turned out, they all just had shit reading comprehension? He's being very subtle about it but the shit he does exposes the SJW movement for how ridiculously childish and ignorant they truly are. Same with this issue.
>>
File: Trump paint it red.png (14 KB, 273x314) Image search: [Google]
Trump paint it red.png
14 KB, 273x314
>>73416386
Look, OP. You're coming to us because you're not intellectually equipped to understand what is going on with Trump and his rise to power. Your defense mechanism to this is to tell others they are wrong about something that is clearly right. For, how can it be right if you cannot understand it. You and your ego need a therapy session. Leave pol out of it. Just because your brain is unable to process the light years and layers above your capacity on which Trump is operating, doesn't mean there is a problem with someone else. The problem is your feeble mind. I wish you luck.
>>
>>73419895
It's not about whether he has a chance. It's about whether or not you're dumb enough to give him one.

>>73419929
This is as far as you retards have thought it through. "He's loud and rude! I want him in the White House!" He's a d-list, reality-tv star. And you people want him running the free world 'cuz he's also a dick.
>>
>>73416386
/pol/ is always right. Why is it that hard to understand?
>>
File: trump-can-save-israel.png (24 KB, 625x257) Image search: [Google]
trump-can-save-israel.png
24 KB, 625x257
>>73416386
Dumping irrefutable evidence trump is a democrat new York liberal zionist

1/1

Trump shills get ready to start squirming in anger
>>
>>73416386
>So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you, /pol/ always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

And then his poll numbers go up.

Maybe our specific reasoning is wrong but the media has about a 0% track record of correctly predicting the outcome of his so-called "PR disasters."
>>
File: wa.jpg (46 KB, 490x153) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
46 KB, 490x153
>>73420158
2/2

https://youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
>>
File: animetrump.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
animetrump.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
>>73416386
>>
>>73416386
US is the land of mental gymnastics, just look at the justification of pretty much every war they have been in
>>
>>73420158
>Dumping irrefutable evidence trump is a democrat new York liberal zionist
>unable to understand the best way to take apart a system is from the inside.
next.
>>
>>73420057
>It's not about whether he has a chance. It's about whether or not you're dumb enough to give him one.

No, the OP is about trump's "media disasters" that, if one consults reality, aren't actually media disasters.

I.e. the stupid ones are the press, and you apparently, for thinking that trivial things are important.
>>
>>73420057
We agree with his policies you dumb cunt, no one would be supporting Trump if he was a liberal asshole.

You think he's a mean person and your vagina can't take the pain so that's why you don't like him.

Don't project what you're focused on to others.
>>
>>73420057
We want him to win because he opposes the established political class, which we dislike. The fact that the man is an anti-PC shock jock is icing on the cake.
>>
How do we know his IQ is 156? What record says this?
>>
>>73420258
3/3

https://youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8
>>
>>73416386
I dont buy most of the explanations given, i think they all have the same motive. He's outrageous on purpose because that gets him popularity which gets him support.
>>
>>73419895
You aren't pointing out reality. You're putting a spin on things. You don't know his intents since he hasn't communicated them. You read into his actions and apply the meaning you want to them.
>>
>>73420333
What policies? He hasn't offered any that are coherent. His tax plan he can't pay for? His wall he can't pay for? Immigration reforms that are unconstitutional?
>>
>>73416386
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>73420379
Warton entrance exam results
>>
>>73420442
Jesus dude, go to his website for fucks sake. Don't be a retard. I thought this whole meme response was done for months ago.
>>
File: Angerintesifies.jpg (18 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
Angerintesifies.jpg
18 KB, 229x278
WHY DON'T YOU SHILLS UNDERSTAND IT HE HAS MASTERED MEME MAGIC EVERYTHING HE DOES IS TO CHANNEL THE MEME MAGIC
>>
>>73416386
>What I'm wondering is, how many of you actually buy that, and how many are just memeing?
No truth exists until it is memed into existence.
>>
>>73420361
Except he doesn't oppose it. He is one of the special interests who buys your congressional representatives. And it's not icing on the cake when the job he's applying for is to be the country's chief diplomat and spokesman. It's the opposite of a qualification.
>>
>>73420422
The reality is that the press's repeated claims of media disasters that will end trump's campaign are completely bogus.

The reality is that the press's propaganda machine doesn't have as strong a hold on the american people as they believe it does. And the same goes for you.
>>
>>73419394
>The people who support Trump are stupid.
>Trump is loutish and rude, and they like that.
It could never be because people actually agree with what he says, right? You smug liberals and cuckservatives are really fucking ridiculous. Always signaling, belittling everyone else, and feigning some type of moral and intellectual superiority.
>>
>>73419394
were smart enough to realize hes the only real candidate that's willing to put in the work to make our country great again.

he's not perfect. but he is the best chance we have of seeing our nation become great

I want jobs, I want a future. I want illegals out, I want that wall built, I want the government to become more efficient, I want them to use the tax dollars they steal from me and everyone else be used for shit other than feeding and housing minorities
I don't want ''free healthcare'', I want to be free to choose my healthcare. I'm tired of getting robbed by the government that doesn't create situations for opportunity for its people. no ones putting US first, because apparently were so fucking privileged we don't deserve it.
>>
>>73416386
How degenerate are we that literally nothing we can think of would be shocking from this cult leader's mouth?
>>
>>73420384
4/4
Trump is an oil drilling race mixer who had a nigger fiancee. Was ready to have mullato nigger babies with her.

Donald chump shills please make excuses for this one. Your excuses always make me laugh.

http://mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1

Source
>>
>>73419116
I wish I could get paid to shill for vertical farming and plasma arc gassification desu, why do shills only ever get paid to shill for things that won't benefit humanity?
>>
>>73416781

You didn't notice the Mexican shit was surrounded by a wall?
>>
>>73420631
What you say you don't want is all in his platform
>>
>>73420442
Not playing this game where you're clueless about literally everything and just waste my time.

Here's his policy page: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

The wall won't cost more than the 100+ billion a year we spend on illegals: http://www.fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies
>>
>>73420622
>It could never be because people actually agree with what he says, right?
He doesn't say anything. He just drones on about how he's the best. It's blather. What is it he says that you're agreeing with?
>>
>>73416386
You are either a shill or a Libtard seeking to learn how we operate/think so you can make an attempt to defeat us.

Either way, fuck off.
>>
>>73420740
New York Times tapes
>>
>>73416386
Read his book, he explains all of it.
Of course the running joke is that none of the journalists have read it so they don't know they're being played either.
>>
>>73420580
>Except he doesn't oppose it. He is one of the special interests who buys your congressional representatives.
And he's speaking out against the system because it's wrong and he knows it.

You can't get the success in real estate that he's gotten without being friendly with various politicians. And that involves making contributions.

Actual studies have shown time and time again that not a single Trump supporter gives a flying fuck about any of his previous campaign contributions.

I hope you don't get paid for this; you're doing a pretty shitty job.
>>
>How many of you are actually that scared of the notion that the god emperor made a fuck up that you're not willing to admit it?

Almost every Trumptard here. Best example is when he said 7/11 by accident and a ton of them came out in full force adamantly claiming he was talking about a firestation. Fucking kek.
>>
File: Trump dick.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump dick.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>73419895
Oh I never said he had no chance anon, I just said that there is no way that all of his fuck ups are pre meditated

And it's going to be fucking hilarious when he wins to watch you lot do a 180 and start criticising him when he can't deliver on his vagely defined bullshit.

See people in this thread are implying I'm going to be buttblasted when he wins, but I won't. I want him to win. I can't imagine a more banter result. So I win then and then I win all the more watching /pol/ turn on its messiah

I can't fucking wait

Trump 2016
>>
>he beat out 17 experienced politicians by sheer luck

people actually believe this
>>
>>73420589
We're talking about the explanation /pol/ gives for Trump's fuck ups, not the media interpretations.
>>
>>73420815
Crippled America? I should buy it.
>>
>>73420756
Are you fucking kidding me? All Bernie Sanders does is yell about how rich Americans love ruining America, and how horrible it is that niggers can't act like niggers
>>
This place is being shilled to death. OP you are a faggot and should kill yourself
>>
>>73420379
he took the SAT when the score was directly correlatable to an IQ score, and scored high enough to get into a school that's minimum entrance score correlates to 154 IQ
>>
>>73416386

Most of the problem is that we're relying on "accurate" information, which is not true in many cases. For example, review the headline of this article, and then actually read it.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/05/news/economy/candidates-minimum-wage/index.html?sr=fbmoney050816candidates-minimum-wage0523PMVODtopLink&linkId=24198876

You'll notice that Trump did not specifically endorse the policy, merely that he was open to the idea, and yet the media is allowed to treat the headline as its own podium for falsehoods and clickbait. Later on, it will be used against him as a "he was against it, now he's for it" moment, and he will have to clarify it again. Same shit happens when people "interpret" his speeches and responses on Facebook. Instead of taking the time to understand the words he is using and the idea he is attempting to communicate, they hear what they want to hear instead, and that is good enough to go on the rant train.

It's perfectly fine to disagree with candidates, to converse on potential news and the like, but we as a people need to draw a line between opinion and fact when talking about our politicians. We need more facts, better discourse, and better ideas.
>>
>>73416386
He's a master with a big mouth.
>>
>>73416386
>>73416781

He won the nomination. Why do idiots still think his scheme isn't working? That refrain gets sillier every day.

It might not win him the presidency, but if it does, I'm sure retards will continue to argue that the super billionaire who won the primary via funny twitter posts is the actual fool.
>>
>>73420889
I've yet to see a fuck up posted. Can you be more specific? Do you think winning the nomination is a fuck up?
>>
>>73420756
>what does he say that you agree with

Illegal immigration from Mexico is an issue that the American government has allowed to persist with bullshit faggot "sanctuary cities" like San Fran
>>
File: Trump TacoGate Genius.jpg (101 KB, 1019x478) Image search: [Google]
Trump TacoGate Genius.jpg
101 KB, 1019x478
>>73416386
I actually buy it.
He literally has a genius 156 iq.
His whole game is manipulating the media, masterfully, and he succeeds.
>Perfect example pic related
>>
>>73416386
He's a fucking Israeli Tumblrina
>>
>>73420867
>And it's going to be fucking hilarious when he wins to watch you lot do a 180 and start criticising him when he can't deliver on his vagely defined bullshit.

If he deserves criticism, I will criticize. If he turns out to be a shit president, that's a possibility. There's an element of risk in voting for trump. We all accept the risk. He's still head and shoulders above the other options.

>>73420889
>We're talking about the explanation /pol/ gives for Trump's fuck ups, not the media interpretations.

Fuck ups are things that make you lose. Trump is winning. Prove that they're fuck ups first.
>>
>>73421148
Two Corinthians. I pick me. Goid brains.
>>
>Trump says something referring to illegal criminal immigrants from Mexico

He's a racist!

>Sanders: if you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor

...b but that's not what he really meant!

Liberalism = cognitive dissonance
>>
>>73420656
Not everyone is a white supremacist here, cuck. Most of them would still vote for Trump, though, because even if he did fuck a black girl, they think he's the best candidate for their interests.
>>
yup
>>
>>73421259
TACO BOWLE
>How many rapes does it take to get to the centre of a
TACO BOWLE
>>
>>73420756
>He doesn't say anything.
This is the talking point that you shills keep repeating. You keep acting like he doesn't have a platform.

You keep acting like he isn't the only candidate who is going to improve relations with nations like Russia, stop being the world police and overthrowing foreign governments, and avoid World War 3.

You keep acting like he hasn't been railing against so many facets of the corruption in Washington.

You keep acting like he hasn't called for audits of the Federal Reserve.

You keep acting like he isn't attacking horrible trade deals that are fucking over our economy.

You keep acting like he has no tax plan, then you act like he can't pay for his tax plan even though he wants to cut spending along with taxes and start collecting taxes from people who use loopholes, offshore bank accounts, etc. to get out of paying them, just like every other conservative in recent memory.

You keep acting like he isn't calling for deporting all these illegal immigrants, building a wall and preventing us from having more issues with them in the future.

I could keep going on. But you're a fucking hack. I seriously hope you get paid based on your performance, you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>73420805
>alleged tapes where he allegedly says something that's allegedly damaging to his campaign
you're right, I'm now a #Macafeemissile
>>
File: trump ceiling.png (488 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
trump ceiling.png
488 KB, 800x600
>>73419123
>>
File: 1462566401145.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1462566401145.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>even people who are not falling for his jewish tricks are falling for his jewish tricks

>not a master manipulator
>>
>>73421328
Beautiful Jewish Taco Bowles
>>
Please redpill me on pic related.
Its Hemp plastic.

Is shit true and why have i never heared of it?

Text in picture related "Plastic made from oil destroys the enviroment"
"Why not use hemp plastic"
"Its decomposable"

"Day 1 - 80"
>>
>>73421410
I aint fallin fer shite. He's popular! I don't question this. I love him too!
>>73421402
K
>>
>>73420756
This is actually why I think Trump can beat Hillary. Nobody but political nerds really paid attention yet.
>>
>>73421203

Is this II Corinthians thing still going around?

Mocking that just makes you seem dumber lol. If it's written 2 / II Corinthians, you can see why that is an acceptable way to say it right? It's often said that way, in the same way I might say "9-sub-2" to refer to Section 9, Subsection 2 of a statute.
>>
>/pol/ always makes some fantastic mental gymastics
We don't need to. The numbers speak for themselves. His poll numbers have only ever risen after a "PR disaster".
>>
File: ey yo.jpg (56 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ey yo.jpg
56 KB, 500x333
>>73419871
>How sweet
>>
>>73421518
>200K likes on muh taco bowle
>nobody is caring
>>
>>73420028
Why is it absurd? Are you stupid?
It's not even his actual IQ. It's just the LOWEST estimate based on his education. His real IQ could be anywhere from 160 to 180.
>>
>>73421592
I mean policy wise.
>>
>>73419394
>There are people here who genuinely believe that, if you don't agree with them, it is because someone is paying you to disagree with them.
pol is often targeted by shills. it is not an unlikely assumption. obviously not all of them are shills, but there are a lot here lately

btw it's pretty silly to call such a huge demographic stupid. there are people much smarter than you or I on either sides.
>>
>>73421542
Nope.
>It's muh favourite book! Not the israel creating Havaara agreement Hitler's mein kawksucking
>>
File: 1430272144923.jpg (12 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
1430272144923.jpg
12 KB, 200x243
>>73420580
Do you think I should vote for hillary clinton?
>>
>>73421443
The hemp industry was lobbied out of existence before it ever really took off and it's cheaper to use systems and standards already in place.
>>
>>73421563
Aaand he still can't beat fucking anybody in matchups
>>
>>73418250
>American food where a wall is built around Mexican food
>Picture of his ex-wife in a bikini
>Lots of trophies behind him
>Crooked picture of Hillary on the floor behind him
>Shit-eating grin
>Not intentional
>>
>TRUMP HAS VERY BAD WEEK,HE WANTZ JAIL WOMEN OVER ABORTION,IT'S OVER HIS CAMPAIGN IS DONE

>secures nomination two weeks later
>>
>>73421732
Neither could Reagan. Then he won.
>>
File: wut2.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
wut2.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>73421203
wat
>>
>>73421650
Hahahahahaha fuck right off
>>73421668
Those are trump policies
>>
>>73416386
Well those "PR disasters" has gotten him to be the Republican nominee.
>>
>>73421443
shit will definately leak before day 28.
Useless for anything that doesn't have to be consumend immerdiately.
>>
>>73421776
And look at what a piece of garbage he was
>>73421737
I like used car salesmen
>>73421795
Trump quotes
>>
>>73421842
Why don't you niggers have any standards?
>>
>>73420904
Art of the Deal
>>
>>73416781
Bad example. That's a clear instance of Trump picking the battlefield and winning on it.

Just name one of his supposed "fuck ups" you tea-drinking limey fuck
>>
>>73421913
>And then he won
That's the only relevant part in this discussion. He won. Trying to claim Trump can't win because he doesn't win matchups before the GE even starts, is demonstrably foolish.
>>
>>73416386
shill
>>
>>73416386

the god emperor by definition can not fuck up. what he does, is what he should do. what he should do, is what he does.
>>
>>73421697
You don't actually expect them to suggest someone for you to vote for, right?

They're only here to keep people from voting for Donald while unironically throwing up points that are suppose to somehow make you want to vote for a different candidate.

I mean, the only real argument they got left is "he's lying". So I guess we better just take their word for it and vote Hillary, then everything will work out better.
>>
>>73421978
Art of the 200 million Dollar inheritance and daddy's small million Dollar "loan" and four bankruptcies at literal casinos and numerous fake and gay scandalous and brokeass spinoff companies
>>
File: 1462433390387.png (227 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1462433390387.png
227 KB, 500x288
>>73418250
>I don't get the taco bowl guys
>Best i can criticize is a fucking taco bowl

Is this the best you have?
>>
>>73416386
He's a guy who became a billionaire just by perceived image alone, the brand Trump is worth far more than any asset he possess. Of course he knows how to play the media how he wants to.
I don't claim that his every move is a masterful one, but the guy knows his shit.
>>
>>73422134
He was a billionaire before he inherited any money and it wasn't 200 million.
>>
File: moving-goal-posts.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
moving-goal-posts.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>73421913
>And look at what a piece of garbage he was

Where you want it senpai?
>>
>>73422025
I don't really give a shit. You want a meme-leprechaun? It's not like Repubes are ever good. Ever. They're always so fucking garbage. Oh look at me! Im inauthentic and confusing and dangerously potatoed. Vote for meeee! Fucking psy ops. I'm sick of this israeli dick licking and SJW policies. He's a bleeding communist
>>
>>73422134
DUDE
>>
File: typo.jpg (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
typo.jpg
32 KB, 735x541
>>73421913
>in front of camera 24/7 for years
>has done multiple rallies almost every day since the campaign began, all without any script or teleprompter
>three selected non-sensical out of context quotes are your argument that he isn't a genius
>mfw this is literally your argument
>>
File: 1458302065815.png (284 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1458302065815.png
284 KB, 800x820
>>73421732
>Aaand he still can't beat fucking anybody in matchups

Except every other Republican nominee? Yeah Trumpfags are the ones in denial. He was 600 to 1 odds to become President, now they're giving him 3 to 1 odds. But he definitely has no chance right?
>>
>>73422313
Enjoy his 25 trillion more in debt and $300 tomatoes
>>
>>73422134
>200 million dollar inheritance
after he was already a billionaire and divided between the siblings

>small million dollar "loan"
you try turning a million into billions you faggot

>four bankruptcies at literal casinos
everything in atlantic city either went underwater or is headed that direction

I can't believe all you poorfags are criticizing the business success of a man who started with 1 million and now has a net worth estimated between 4 and 10 billion dollars
>>
>>73422305
Gave yourself away. Out of curiosity, did this incessant need to be seen as the shitposter flag ahead of Aussies come from Trudeau embarrassing your country beyond salvation?
>>
File: received_1548976365397710.jpg (46 KB, 915x673) Image search: [Google]
received_1548976365397710.jpg
46 KB, 915x673
His numbers are only getting higher.
>>
>>73422420
I don't care. It's all fiat money. China backed their non private non jewish yuan in gold and the guy is a liar and an ugly zionist flip flopping empty shell cringe worthy snake oil salesman
>>
>>73422404
$300 tomatoes? Grow your own you pathetic maple syrup nig nog.
>>
>>73422420
But didn't you know 3 or 4 of his 200ish businesses failed? IT'S OVER, YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS TO VOTE HILLARY!
>>
>>73416386
Well he's winning, isn't he?
>>
>>73422526
>I don't care. It's all fiat money.
what kind of fucking deflection is this?
ignored
>>
>>73416781
haha no, Ahmed. He took the media attention of a huge launch of attack ads that say put out by Hillary. You don't even realize how far above this man is to your feeble mind. You have no clue. That is the problem, and nothing more. You don't get it. It's not our problem you don't get it. You're just not capable of understanding how many lightyears Trump is beyond you.
>>
>>73422526
>get told
>i dont care

You sure showed him. I am now a #CruzMissle.
>>
>>73416386

This SJW girl I almost fugged lost her mind when she saw that tweet.

She was extremely offended. It was cash.
>>
>>73422551
Ask the retard states who did his laws that he has no intention to do. I don't care about his mouth or the poll numbers. I don't know what the fuck is going on. Everybody is trying to score points on the electric jews and one-up eachother. I just want a boring but truthful and smart professional. Like Bernie who kicks all the enemies in the balls. Isis is zionist. You want more 911s and shit? Go for the Red guy
>>
>>73416386
we like that he doesn't care
>>
>>73416781

It must be sad going through an entire life being as stupid as you.
>>
>>73422659
>>73422733
Look at my bottles of oxygen! Look how expensive!
>>
>>73422775
>Bernie kicking people in the balls
OK got the confirmation of a troll.
>>
>>73422404
Sounds like you're a little jealous.
>>
>>73422134
ADDRESSING TRUMP’S BANKRUPTCIES & GENERAL SUCCESS

He's worth about $10 billion dollars according to the official financial disclosure of assets required to run for president. Although prices are given within a range, that's a valid official estimate and not even the highest possible.

Beyond that, as he says in his book:

>"I don't do it for the money. I’ve got enough, much more than I’ll ever need. I do it to do it. Deals are my art form."

>He bankrupted 4 times.

He didn't go personally bankrupt. 1 of his 515 businesses was restructured through Chapter 11, a procedure that involves a reorganization of a debtor's business affairs and assets.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/248817-trump-holds-515-positions-campaign-filing-says

To be more precise, one of his companies was restructured three times before he decided to sell it just in time before the 2008 crisis took a major hit on Atlantic City, a decision praised by pundits and experts alike.
http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20151215/REAL_ESTATE/151219898/how-trump-won-and-lost-in-atlantic-city

Even Bill Gates has gone through this kind of bankruptcy with Optim Energy LLC per instance.
http://www.reuters.com/article/optimenergy-bankruptcy-idUSL2N0LH14M20140212

His success rate is around 99%. That's a very high success rate considering the fact that 80% of startup companies end up in failure.
http://billionsuccess.com/2014/10/accidentally-in-business-infographic

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
>>
>>73422134
>and four bankruptcies
why do people keep clinging to this fact? it is insignificant. trump has many more successful businesses on top of that.

have you ever started a business, let alone a successful one? it is not easy.
>>
File: 1458363272376.png (188 KB, 306x300) Image search: [Google]
1458363272376.png
188 KB, 306x300
>>73422775
Bernie is selling out to Shilldog you fucking leaf.

>Hillary is everything wrong with the system
>b-but I totally wouldnt be opposed to maybe being her Vice President
>>
>>73421808
i dont think a person of average intelligence can do this on the fly every time

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

jump to 2:11
>>
>>73422775
Bernie is barely a factor, fuck off.

You know how little the establishment thinks of Bernie?

$55,000 has been spent on the anti-Bernie campaign.

$43,000,000 has been spent on the anti-Trump campaign.
>>
>>73422944
Fuck you and your aipac speeches that he never fucking went to while you racemix
>i-if i call him a meme my testicles will descend again
Go eat out mika brzjczcyzcshki for more free media and soros coverage and donations
>>
>>73422404
>$300 tomatoes

Sheeit nigga, Imma be rich!
>>
>>73422420
people that use the "Trump got a million dollar loan to build his multi-billion dollar business" argument are retarded.

Literally every day in this country, someone somewhere wins a literal lottery for more than a million dollars. This isn't even money they have to pay back. And yet, almost none of these people raise themselves in any significant respect. They certainly don't turn that prize into the foundation of a multi-billion dollar empire.
>>
File: 1447735401452.jpg (69 KB, 700x650) Image search: [Google]
1447735401452.jpg
69 KB, 700x650
>>73418250

>was completely was

Was your grammar intentional?
>>
>>73416386
I'm not a trump fan but I think there is ki of a strategy to what he does; he mentions it in his book somewhat. He seems to embrace the "all press is good press" philosophy, and finds tremendous value in sensationalism as a result. He's been doing this for decades, whether with his hair or claiming his building will be the tallest in the country, or talking about a great big wall. It's not exactly a unique or brilliant strategy, but he does seem to weild it effectively. You'll notice that he's pretty comfortable riding the waves of a media circus but only engages certain controversies; he didn't say a word about that "Drumpf" shit.
>>
>>73416386
>advisors are all from goldjew snacks
>>
>>73416386
>PR disaster occurs
>Trump goes up in the polls

seems pretty obvious it wasnt a disaster
>>
Gas the Canucks
>>
>>73423281
You're already glassed on booby's farts
>>
>>73423281
Dont worry, we're all dying of smoke inhalation as we speak
>>
>>73423390
Yeah it's engulfed the entire nation. Go back to micronesia
>>
"I love Hispanics!"

FUCKING RACIST
>>
>>73423547
How many times had they nicely raped him for that tweet of the rapey taco bowle?
>>
Trump is manipulating the media by simply saying politically incorrect stuff, even stuff that no politician would ever dream of saying. And that is positively resonating with people

The media talks about it and the pundits debate over it. He's mindfucking these donkeys like you wouldn't believe
>>
File: Trumpen.jpg (162 KB, 923x668) Image search: [Google]
Trumpen.jpg
162 KB, 923x668
>>73416386
>/pol/ always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move
The numbers keep going up. That is why.
>>
File: 1455867292249.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1455867292249.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>73421280
Haha
Thanks for the laugh
I'm a cuck but coal burning is accepted when donald chump does it
>>
>>73423147
>Literally every day in this country, someone somewhere wins a literal lottery for more than a million dollars.
>someone wins the lottery every day

Is this what trumpfags actually believe?
>>
>>73423744
Nigger. All this shit is israeli fake and gayness. After 911 you'd think people would learn. Ignoring the master Nose for the brown beoble is masterful rusemanship. Don't swallow his cum
>>
I think what you mean is
>every time trump so much as blows his nose or makes a tweet, the media always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to explain why said irrelevant behaviour is in fact a PR disaster

Encouraging the media to do this is genius because it helps him get free exposition, which allows him to self fund his campaign.
As long as there are no actual disastrous scandals like sharing state secrets through his "private" email, or murdering people, he should be fine.
>>
Every little "incident" he causes tends to give him 1-2 weeks of media coverage. Hillary probably wishes she could get away with what Trump does.
Hillary has to pay people to get on TV, Trump just makes a retarded tweet and the media goes fucking nuts and blows it up then a couple weeks later everyone forgets about it. He is going to dominate the news coverage during the general election because Hillary is just a generic robotic pandering politician. She says nothing entertaining, everything she says is well-rehearsed and is intended to pander to a specific minority. She is going to be a blubbering mess if Trump can drag her away from her rehearsed speeches.
>>
>>73423281

syrup war now!
>>
Trump made the Pope back down and you have the nerve to say he's fallible? What is this heresy?
>>
>>73416386
>Taking a Filipino anime board this seriously
>>
>>73423938
Thinking people connect the dots. It's not simply that him, Fidel, makes points and we go mmmkay. We get assblasted along with the pupeteer talking heads and he comes across like a Pied Piper Carnival Operator
>>
>>73416386
I have no idea how he's managed to come this far. The stuff he says in the rallies and the way he addresses his opponents are big turn-offs for me personally. Some of his more controversial remarks sound like things that could kill a person's reputation and/or career for good, but he's somehow just shrugged the whole thing off and people have forgotten quickly. His rivals have fiercely tried to stop him yet he ended up #1 anyway.

I try to rationalize how on earth does he do it, but I have a hard time figuring it out. Either he understands people really well and knows exactly how to convince them on his side, or he's a mouthy dumbass whose successes are just luck and coincidences. The latter theory sounds less convincing to me. At the end of the day, the man's a billionaire who's running for US president. Maybe he has more intimate knowledge about success and winning than I do, or anyone else on this board.
>>
File: 1462646658073.jpg (259 KB, 820x1092) Image search: [Google]
1462646658073.jpg
259 KB, 820x1092
>>73416781
>>
>>73424034
Tear down this wall. Build up this wall. It's so babylonian. God damn mongolians!
>>
>>73416386
He's a smart guy
>>
>>73423953
I have a laugh every time I see clinton babble out some generic phase in Spanish on twitter

Illegals can't vote
>>
>>73424102
You cannot use big words ever and you must end all sentences with tinier words. And repeat things without a hook 5 times and never be a wonk. Just a jester. All the world is a stage and this is all a soap opera
>>
>>73424209
Manipulation is not intelligence at least in this context
>>
>>73424102

Last summer he wasn't as crass as he is right now

He set the issues in the media by speaking openly and brazenly about illegal immigration and national security.

The murder of Kate Steinle and Paris could not have come at a better time for him. He got street cred and his followers fell in line.

Right now he's gaming the system and is probably the most powerful man in America. He doesn't need anyone's money. He's a force unto himself and plays by no rules.
>>
>>73424230
It's probably intended to attract anchor baby votes since she has a hard time with the younger generations.
>>
>>73424102
Tbh m8 I didn't understand the method to the madness but after somebody here directed me to Scott Adams blog I found myself understanding what he was doing better once it was explained the Donald Trump is a master Persuader
>>
>>73416386
Because it happened over and over and over during the primary and he won then, while Hillary, regarded as the inevitable candidate, still hasn't gotten out of primary hell?
>>
>>73416781
His fb likes went up like 30% because that photo. It was a perfectly placed trump ploy.
>>
>>73424102
Pro-tip never go into marketing or business
>>
>>73420686
Underrated.
>>
>>73424433
If you are persuaded by this pablum you need to go back to the ziggy comics
>>
>>73416386
I've been wrong all this time.
I'm am now on #cruzcontrol
>>
File: 1434787746179.png (181 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1434787746179.png
181 KB, 429x410
>>73423147
Holy shit you fucking clowns are insane. The lottery is rigged here.that few that win a million dollars get it taxed down to 500,000$.

Herectile is seven time lottery winner Richard lustig. Notice anything? He's a jew asking for shekels for his book.

I'm sure you trump shills will say it's just a coincidence that he won the lottery 7 times.

#JEWS FOR TRUMP
#TRANNYS FOR TRUMP
#LGBT FOR TRUMP
#BLACKS FOR TRUMP
>>
I support Donald Trump because he'll either save us or destroy us. It'll be quick unlike hillary which will be a slow painful death of cultural enrichment and no borders.

I just want globalism to die in america.
>>
>>73424556
I don't care for the man or his comics, but I recognize and appreciate how he's picked apart what trump is doing and how he's god tier at doing it.
>>
>>73424574
Cruz dropped out, remember?

The most comical part of all the anti-Trump shilling is the only alternative they can offer at this point is Hillary.
>>
File: rechnitz.jpg (17 KB, 231x347) Image search: [Google]
rechnitz.jpg
17 KB, 231x347
>>73424647
Forgot the video

Buy his book to win the lottery

https://youtu.be/HW7VgI1dQF4
>>
>>73424119
This is beautiful, thank you
>>
>>73416386
What would the 'media' do without Trump? They haven't gone one day without at least three articles on the man in the past three months.

The man's trolling level is beyond comprehension.

The media that hopes to lampoon him ends up increasing his exposure, increasing his polls, and taking away advertisement costs. Thus the name, "media trap."
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 578x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 578x800
Crooked Hillary Clinton, do you know where you are? You're in the Jungle Baby!
Watch
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M
>>
>>73424119
Look at the woman on the pile of paper he is eating on. 10/10 troll.
>>
>>73423899
http://ezinearticles.com/?Lottery-Millionaires---How-Many-People-Win-at-Least-a-Million-Dollars-Every-Year?&id=2982378
>>
>>73424906
To ignore him now means sacrificing ratings. Nobody will dare to do it. If trump does something it's a guarantee everyone will see it.

What a fucking genius.
>>
>>73416386
The Alt-Righty sort of Trump follower are indeed just mindless drones, who would drink his piss after he fucks their woman if he said it would "fight the establishment".

They like to scream "cuck" at everything that moves, but they're really the biggest cucks of them all, letting themselves be guided by the nose by what's more or less a more protectionist, more economically illiterate, entirely more fascist version of Hillary Clinton.

People who vote for populists and megalomaniacs are often just ignorant. The /pol/ kind of Trumpets are the other kind: the weaklings who are desperate for a man to dominate them.
>>
>PR disaster
>Ends up more popular with more exposure

He went from a less than one percent joke with Jeb Bush at more than 30% to the Republic Nominee in less than a year doing this.

It works and he's clearly smarter than you, Muhammad.
>>
>>73416386
I don't have twitter but assuming pic is real, you can't seriously believe he's really sperging out and not just creating controversy
>>
>>73424647
http://ezinearticles.com/?Lottery-Millionaires---How-Many-People-Win-at-Least-a-Million-Dollars-Every-Year?&id=2982378

I'm not advocating the lottery, you fuckwit. It's a huge scam to fleece people that don't understand odds, but the fact remains that tons of people every year win the lottery, but they don't become mega-billionaires, like the Donald, and run for President. Most piss it away.
Why? Because he's actually smart and knows what he's doing.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 270x187
>>73424860
Our choice is voting against trump by voting for hillary. You low informed low iq trump fanatics have left us no choice.
>>
>>73425382
I hope the elephant in the room the repubelicker barty fucken dies
>>
>trump eats a taco bowl and tweets it
Media: What a DISASTER, such transparent pandering
>hillary brings a maraca band to one of her rallies while calling herself abuela
Media: silence
>>
>>73425132
>People who vote for populists and megalomaniacs are often just ignorant.

The funny thing is a decent chunk of people are voting for him because they know the alternative is the wicked bitch of the west and are aware of the implications of her in power. Even politically ignorant Canadians up here that I know for a fact voted for Weedman think that Trump is the better choice. The ignorance does not extend far enough to be able to ignore just how bad a person Clinton is.
>>
>>73419288
He was a rhodes scholar but kicked out of school for sex offenses
>>
>>73425537
Bitch did anybody else say these people were monsters?
>>
File: #justice4koko.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
#justice4koko.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
I'm not sure what i think of the legitimacy of IQ tests, but I have one of 164, so I don't complain.
>>
>>73421732
Yet. You forget that he was not always leading in republican polls
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.