[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 45 minutes to tell me why this man should not be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: bencarson10.png (278 KB, 646x437) Image search: [Google]
bencarson10.png
278 KB, 646x437
You have 45 minutes to tell me why this man should not be the next VPOTUS
>>
>>73415391
He's a Republican and Hillary is a Democrat.
>>
>>73415391
He would do a terrible job.
>>
>>73415391
Narcolepsy.
>>
He's a nigger.
>>
45 minutes? Time to take a nap!
>>
>>73415391
He couldn't win the nomination; shouldn't be potus
>>
>>73415391
He's black.
>>
Because no one voted for him
>>
>>73415391
He'd be better suited to be surgeon general. Trump needs someone that will bring in a swing state or two in the election.
>>
>>73415391
Because Rand "The man" Paul is the patrician choice
>>
>>73415391
Falling asleep at state dinners is bad press.
>>
>>73415391
Palin was a learning experience.

We learned pandering only works for democrats
>>
>>73415391
his susceptibility to sickle cell anemia
>>
>>73415391
I like him.
>>
>>73415391
While I like Sleepy Ben, maybe his talents could be used better instead of being a token black guy.
>>
>>73415391
He thinks the world is 6000 years old.
>>
Just make him Surgeon General, wihile remaining in Trump's circle
>>
>>73415984
*tips fedora*
>>
>>73415984
Yea, and he severed conjoined twins at the head
>>
>>73415391
He's black and sleeps all the time, and Trump is a charismatic white man.

It'll be like what we have now, but the races are switched.
>>
>>73415635
>>73415722
>>73415882

yes, this is exactly the point, is it not an instant victory?
>>
>>73415391

He supports electing a complete moron for President of The United States. Instant disqualification.
>>
Because VP's are just political leveraging tools to help swing states in their favor, and Ben Carson isn't capable of doing that. Kaisch for example, could swing Ohio if picked as VP. Trump is going to pick a VP that's strong and can help him win, ideally if he could get cuck Sanders to be his VP we'd see a guarantee win but I doubt that'll happen.
>>
>>73415391
i would be thrilled to see him as vp or president.
>>
>>73415391
Because he should be the HHS secretary. Let Webb be the VP.
>>
He will becoming the first black president of the United States, if Trump was assassinated by Shillary-bots, Bernie-bots, or other people who are against Trump.
>>
>>73415391
low energy and doesn't want to be.
Also very divisive and exploitable with his literal biblical beliefs. Would only hurt trump.
>>
>>73416263
Why would Trump pick Sanders? The two are ideological opposites.
>>
>>73416466
>Why would Trump pick Sanders? The two are ideological opposites.
To overwhelmingly win the election. Could always just have him eliminated afterwards. No matter though, he already said he won't pick a democrat. And Trump doesn't go back on his word.
>>
>>73416466
They're both strongly anti-establishment, they might ideologically be at a crossroad but they both agree the system is corrupt and in any situation where Sanders becomes his VP is essentially a guaranteed win no matter what.

>>73416586
He said he didn't to pick a Democrat because he didn't want his ticket to suffer, considering how he's been trying to butter up to Sanders and how VP pick will probably be a while down the line, it's not totally off the board. It's too early to determine who his VP will be, but Rubio's been warming up to Trump and most likely over the coming weeks more people like Cruz/Kaisch will butter him up in hopes of a VP pick. It'll be interesting.
>>
>>73415391

LOW ENERGY.

Seriously. It took Carson getting out of the race for people to notice how little effort Jeb was putting into the race to begin with. VP actually needs to get shit done these days, and I don't see his "healing hands" moving fast enough to do the job. His ideas were also plain awful.
>>
>>73415722
You're not far from it Pajeet. Hell your skin literally looks like shit.
>>
>>73417503
Shutup cum skin oil nigger
>>
>>73417822
DESIGNATED
>>
>>73415391
I like him but I don't know if it would suit him.

What would others prefer to see him as?
>>
>>73415391
He's said some ridiculous things in the past.

Trump needs a female VP. Ivanka should run.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.