[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking While Pregnant is now a Human Right - New York Human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: 1462235960288.jpg (84 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
1462235960288.jpg
84 KB, 500x745
Liberals have decided on the newest human right. Drinking while Pregnant. It is illegal since Friday to refuse alcoholic service to a pregnant woman.

Liberals have banned fundamental research into genetic disease cures because of ethical protections for babies.

While at the same time they ban curing disease, they also force society to accept poisoning of children as a human right.

Thank you degenerate leftism.

http://bigstory.ap.org/00f36eefd6d74852b7165cdea0334068

NEW YORK (AP) — A pregnant woman shows up at a New York City bar and wants to go in and order a drink despite health warnings against consuming alcohol while expecting. Should the tavern serve her?

It's against the law to refuse, under city Human Rights Commission guidelines released Friday. They center on expansive protections for pregnant workers but also say mothers-to-be can't be kept out of bars or denied alcoholic drinks just because they're expecting.

"Judgments and stereotypes about how pregnant individuals should behave, their physical capabilities and what is or is not healthy for a fetus are pervasive in our society and cannot be used as pretext for unlawful discriminatory decisions" in public venues, the new guidelines say.
>>
Reminder giving your child Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is now a protected human right. Anyone trying to stop you from doing so is now breaking the law.

This is what Liberals literally have made law in New York, the same state that denies large soda cups.

>>73415145
"Judgments and stereotypes about how pregnant individuals should behave, their physical capabilities and what is or is not healthy for a fetus are pervasive in our society and cannot be used as pretext for unlawful discriminatory decisions" in public venues, the new guidelines say.
>>
yo this is my body and my baby btfo
>>
File: shutterstock_85526647.jpg (364 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_85526647.jpg
364 KB, 1000x667
>>73415646
>Human Rights

Stronk Womyn
>>
>>73415145
I don't even know where to begin on the horrible logic of this. Every time I try I think of some new terrifying implication.
>>
>>73416900
Fetal Alcohol syndrome is discriminatory!

>>
>>73415145
Good. When they have little tard babies that are a burden to them their whole lives, I'll just point and laugh.
>>
File: 20000_PERCENT_MAD.gif (153 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
20000_PERCENT_MAD.gif
153 KB, 600x960
>>73415145
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE I WANT OFF THIS RIDE I WANT OFF THIS RIDE I WANT OFF THIS GODDAMN RIDE
>>
A business should have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose.
>>
>>73415145
You don't object to people poisining themselves or their kids with godawful standard American diet, on what logical grounds do you object to this?
>>
File: 20150317155500-Race-Together-11.jpg (222 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
20150317155500-Race-Together-11.jpg
222 KB, 822x462
>>73417529
Human Rights Trump your Rights.

Ableist fucker, FAS kids are just as good as normal kids.
>>
>>73417730
This, there's no reason to say we should not want people to have FAS. Unless you're a Nazi. I mean, maybe it's people whose mother's didn't drink during pregnancy that should be considered abnormal instead. Since theres no standard for what's normal or not.
>>
Isn't a glass of wine every once in a while supposedly good for a pregnancy ?

While I have no doubt this will be abused I understand where it's coming from.
>>
>>73415145
More stupid kids means less competition in the world for smart kids. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>73417599
You misunderstand. I'm a fascist totally in favor of restricting food offerings.
>>
>>73418003
It's not

But keep giving your child whiskey, it will make it into a strong goy.
>>
>>73417336
Yeah but these people are going to have to pay taxes to support the babies. And so will you pay taxes for the slut. How will it feel that monies that could of gone to your own get instead are going to some degenerate whores bastard halfwit?
>>
>>73418032
Ah, good to know.
>>
>>73418005
You realize competition is what drives actual smart people right?
>>
>>73417599
I don't care if people poison themselves, but this is poisoning someone else. Kids should at least get a shot at a healthy body before the world fucks them in the ass. Mothers now have the right to fuck them over before they're even born because "stronk womyn."

It's against the public interest to allow this bullshit because it creates a public health problem we all have to pay for. Drinking/drugs while pregnant should be a prison offense.
>>
>>73418440
Please. Actual smart people will come up with an innovative method that allows them to do a menial task with minimal effort.
>>
>>73418440
There are enough. Besides, a mother who drinks during pregnancy wouldn't produce good offspring regardless. Liberals will breed themselves into irrelevancy through their own degeneracy.
>>
>>73417529
>b-b-but that means minorities and gays can't buy things for a certain store!
Meanwhile I got denied a Jamaican Grilled Cheese last time I was in downtown toronto because "sorry friend, locals only"
>>
The modern World is done for. If Trump doesnt win and Europe doesnt grow back its ball the globalists will win and everything as we knew it will be destroyed between 2020-2030
>>
>>73415145
nothing wrong with drinking while pregnant. everytime my wife feels that sucker kicking she takes a few swigs of whiskey and that little bun conks right out. I even give infants whiskey sometimes when they wont sleep.
>>
>>73418856
Well then logically you should be in favor of a law that forbids parents from feeding their children unhealthy food.
>>
>>73415145
>Oh, no! How dare people enjoy themselves
What an exciting life you must live
>>
>>73415145
Everyday we fall a little further from Gods grace.
>>
>>73415145
Well what do you expect? The leftist politicians are in power because a bunch of degenerates are dependent on their handouts. They are just trying to create new voters. That is also why they import third world people that can't even read.
>>
>>73415145
This is your new daily bait, you're even using the same image.

Kike-chan? Shifting the Overton window again?
>>
>>73420615
I don't get it, what race are you? Downtown Toronto is such a mixing pot that i'm very surprised someone could tell you're not from around there.
>>
>>73415145

It's natural selection OP.

it eliminates people, who lack self control.
>>
>>73421472

>making potato children socially acceptable.
>adding financial burden to tax payers to take care of potato
>because "muh feels".

Faggot liberals everyone
>>
File: b49.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>73415145
WE DON'T SERVE PREGNANT WOMEN BECAUSE IT'S BAD FOR SOCIETY

LIBS ARE JUST DOING THIS BASED ON THEIR STANCE ON ABORTION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
MY BODY MY RULES

GET USED TO IT

U CANT TOUCH IT
>>
>>73422245
Unfortunately taxpayers have to pay for the potato that comes out of the drunken cunt after 9 months.
>>
File: 1462572165793.jpg (83 KB, 470x358) Image search: [Google]
1462572165793.jpg
83 KB, 470x358
>>73415145
>Drink and smoke during pregnancy
>Get retarded babies
>Blame white society and men
>What is responsibility?
>Adolf, does this sled go to heaven?
>Yes Anon
>>
>>73422639
Slippery Slope is real
>>
File: mymommylovedhergin.jpg (2 MB, 2222x2400) Image search: [Google]
mymommylovedhergin.jpg
2 MB, 2222x2400
Good ideal or end up like this.
>>
>>73423012
"What, you won't do post-term abortions? You racist bigot!"
>>
>>73423300
nothing wrong with post-term abortions. the child is the mans property, he can do with it whatever he wants.
>>
>>73422639
social constructs

ableist nazi

all humans are equal
>>
File: kaboom.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
kaboom.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>73423449
>>
>>73420615
>sorry friend, locals only
What kind of shithole was this?
>>
>>73421400
New York has that, but they like this. See the problem?
>>
>>73422895
Think about it this way, you pay for that potato today but your kids won't have to pay for their kids, or fuck this their kids gonna be brain dead anyway so what's the difference.
>>
My gf is 5 months pregnant right now and I make sure she and the baby are 100% healthy. If she goes against my wishes and deliberately goes out of her way to harm my unborn son, she will die, no questions asked.
>>
>>73423300
Lions will regularly kill the cubs of the females when they take over as the pack leader.

Just like faggotry, it is completely natural to kill and eat the cucklings from a failed relationship to encourage a single mother to breed with a stronger male.

You're a bigot to suggest otherwise.
>>
>>73422895
>>73424909

Of course Jew York wants to encourage more potato babies. Potatoes universally vote Democrat. They're perfect liberal dependants.

1000 goy are worth less than one drop of Jewish blood. The kike does not care how many cattle are killed or maimed as long as their shekel keep coming in.
>>
File: Latin_Cross_Boxed.jpg (18 KB, 129x164) Image search: [Google]
Latin_Cross_Boxed.jpg
18 KB, 129x164
>>73425890
>not believing in the innate worth of the human being
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.