[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be feds >try to get into aryan nation in northern idaho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: marshal.jpg (18 KB, 681x659) Image search: [Google]
marshal.jpg
18 KB, 681x659
>be feds
>try to get into aryan nation in northern idaho
>lure a local man into selling a few shotguns to us
>LE WEAPONZ CHARGE!
>"we'll get you off if you join the Aryan Nation and be a spy for us"
>"fuck off"
>someone stood up to us?!
>pursue weapons charge
>give him the wrong court date on purpose
>when he doesn't show for the correct one, declare him a fugitive

>be us marshal
>me and my buds go to get him
>throw rocks at his house so his dog starts running into woods so we can shoot the dog
>13 year old kid starts running after dog thinking he saw a bear or something
>one of us shoots the dog in the back
>fail to identify ourselves
>kid sees unidentified men behind the tree with guns who just shot his dog
>shoots at us and misses
>shoot him in the arm
>kid runs away so we shoot him in the back
>never face any consequences for this
>tell the media that daddy was a member of the aryan nation cause he one time ever in his life attended a meeting at the prodding of a community member, though never went back cause 'it wasnt for me'
>leave that last detail out and media members pounce on it to feel righteous and above these 'racists'.
>whole media ignores all our many horrific atrocities that followed the killing of the kid
>18 years later get tv show about our office
>le badass man who breaks people's noses for mouthing off to him
>says epic one liners
>kills like no one has ever killed before
>tips stetson
>he's a cool guy which makes it all
>JUSTIFIED!

any justified fans here fall for the us marshal meme?

i never realized til recently why /pol/ called TV the electric jew.
>>
look OP, yes they shit the bed big time at ruby ridge and then used very slimy tactics to cover their tracks. they knew how to manipulate the media. It's really not that hard to do

That said, that one catastrophic fuck up doesn't diminish all the good the us marshals have done

They have caught a lot of really dangerous people

I too would like for then to just come out and take full responsibility for ruby ridge. I wouldn't hold the actions of a few marshals against the entire office, and it wouldn't make me forget all the good they've done. And I assume a lot of people would feel the same way as me.

But I see that as very unlikely. So it sucks for the weaver family but the us marshals are important and need to stay around
>>
>>73415109
>t. a good goy
$0.01 has been deposited into your Israeli account.
>>
im pretty sure i read something where the dude who plays raylan said he has a lot of problems with raylan and thinks he's kind of an asshole

and i doubt the writers would really justify everything he does

its just supposed to be a funny tv show not a propaganda piece
>>
>>73414449
The Talmudvision is the control point.
If you watch the jew eye you will fall for the jew lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 276x182
really bizarre to see bootlickers on /pol/ of all places

the Jews know we are annoyed with blacks (justifiably id say) and so they pick a few instances where blacks are clearly in the wrong when shot down by a cop but get the media to tell us the cops were the bad guys and scream "muh racism"

that makes us take the cops side (which is fine in select instances) but then some of us actually start to trust police and other law enforcement just cause a few innocent officers got their lives ruined by bullshit race baiting charges

also nogs do suck but not every nog who has been shot by a police had it coming.

they are playing us like a fiddle
>>
I love Justified. Didn't make me have all encompassing faith in the US Marshal's office, just a cool show.

IDK, do people generally approve of Raylan? I think he's a funny guy, and he makes for some cool shootout scenes, but I never walked away thinking "What a standup fella, id love to spend a day with him"

I felt he was a major asshole, but it didn't matter cause it was JUST a tv show so I could root for him since it wasn't real.

I assume that's how everyone feels if they ever think much past it when the credits roll

Don't be so paranoid OP.
>>
in my job I come across a lot of 20 year olds
it amazes me how many haven't ever heard of ruby ridge
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 176x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 176x213
is this guy related to new moot?
>>
>Feds made YUGE fuck up and the media covered for them
is this supposed to be news anon?
>>
>ruby ridge
>tfw Sammy weaver died the day i was born :<)
>>
>points gun at someone
>surprised when he gets shot back
Sammy was a good boy! he dindu nuffin!
>>
Sometimes justice is best handled deviating from the book. Raylan was an asshole, but I'd deal with the people he grew up with more or less the same way. Also he was a rogue, but he didn't kill Dicky after the murder of his aunt. He broke the rules just enough... At least to start. He got worse as the series went on
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 222x227
Ruby Ridge was a bunch of nigger-tier whites thinking they could beat the federal government.

The problem with the current white power movement is that there are a bunch of people who have nigger-tier brains. That doesn't mean it's a stupid cause, even nigger-tier rednecks can see how obviously needed such a movement is, it's just that short/term thinking, live life with no consequences nigger-tiers are the only ones willing to do it. It's not that they even have courage or high levels of morality, it's just they're too stupid to see what poorly run white power movements will get you, which is why most people don't join such movements. These normal people aren't brave, but they're not stupid.

What we need are people in the movement who are both brave and intelligent. Who's with me?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.