[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
All dis hate on us makes us strong and driven, we are gonna rule the world because you can't exterminate us anymore because holocaust happened! :3
>>
Can't argue, they are. Europe will fall but USA will be OK.
>>
>>73413393
ha, not if trump becomes president! Because muslims hatred will have an outlet instead of building it up toward genocide.
>>
>>73413251
you aren't winning anything faggot. you wont benefit at all from a muslim Europe. You'll be the slaves the elites want and the whites refused to be.
>>
>>73413579

We have incentive to develope, evolve. You don't, we win.

Tbh i was lazy as crap but now i work to make my race strong while the white overlord becomes weak.
>>
>>73413725
soon we will become then next jews!
>>
>>73413725
soon we will become then next jews in europe!
>>
>>73413251
>>73413577
>>73413725
>>73413840
>>73413891
wew
>>
>>73413251
Yeah sure Ahmed.
>>
>>73413251

>Muslims are winning

No they're not, your extended family of Muslims back in Pakistan are getting drone-bombed to death right now. Muslims are a dumber, smellier and more violent version of Jews. You have already lost the game of life merely by being a Muslim.
>>
>>73413725
not really sure if this is bait, but dude. hundreds of years of inbreeding made you guys intellectually dead. you won't evolve to anything. you are just useful idiots. Your belief hinders you to ask the actual questions. It's kinda really easy to keep you guys under control, just tell the masses someone called your prophet what he is, a close to retarded pedophile, and you peasants will fight each other over some trivial shit. And as soon whites are gone, there won't be anyone saying "them poor muslims". they'll just slaughter you if you misbehave. And you have literally nothing to do against it, cause you guys are unable to do science on a larger scale and this is painfully important if you want to fight.

tl;dr: I know we don't win, but you guys don't either. the evil whites oppressing you today treat you guys much better than those to come.
>>
>>73414443

Fuck pakistan, the threat is within europe soil! Muslims are slowly turning into jews(they keep gaining power and lose empathy), and this time you can't exterminate them!
>>
>>73414524

There is huge difference between european muslims and middle eastern muslims..

We european muslims are growing in intellect, it's like nature is forcing is to grow brain cells and positive selective breeding. We will become the new jewish elite threat and rule the white overlord! This time you can't stop us!
>>
>>73414629
there's a rough 30 IQ points between you and jews.
>>
>>73414808
hard to take you guys seriously.

good luck mustafa.
>>
>>73414629
Focus on yurop while the shias take the Mecca. XD
>>
>>73413251
Constantinople became Istanbul, so what's the new name for London?
>>
>>73414897

Thanks! Watch the news! We are developing and moving away from retardness and become wolves in sheep clothes! Everyday more muslims infiltrate the establishment and more and more become scholars, we are becoming the next jews. Might take 50 years, 100, or even 1000 years. But we are coming and you can't stop us!
>>
>>73414629
>and this time you can't exterminate them!
Except Jews hate you and would support us doing it for them :^)
>>
>>73413251
>implying you're actually muslim
I know bait when I see it
>>
>>73415093

While ur women fuck niggers and fuck ur low iq white trash and the smart ones make no children, we have positive selective breeding going on!
>>
>>73415093

And then god comes with another crusade and you get btfo for another 2000 years
>>
>>73413251
Gotta hand it to you guys, you're taking it to europe pretty good.
>>
>>73414629

>Muslims are slowly turning into jews

No they're not, Jews are intelligent (unlike Muslims). You Muslims are hired muscle for the Jews (nothing more) and you don't even know it. You think you fight against the Jews, but you unknowingly do their bidding in the process and you will deny what I say, which is exactly what your Jewish masters want. Continue fulfilling the agendas of your Jewish masters.
>>
>>73415182

Ha, you guys get played by the jews! Jews don't care about you and about muslims, jews choose jews and their own interests! Which allign with middle eastern interest in the long term since they are slowly turning into arab genetics! Look amount of mizrahi jews increasing! They will look arab in 70 years!
>>
>>73415472

We european muslim elite love the jews! they are our biggest ally! I see alliance coming soon, fuck middle east muslims! We are losing ties with them and we are starting to realise they dont fight for our interests!
>>
File: Screenshot_23.jpg (121 KB, 580x555) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.jpg
121 KB, 580x555
>>73415507

the jews are the jews because they are fallen from god and in to the hands of satan
>>
Reconquista soon, Moor.
>>
>>73413251
We have been easy on you due to public relations, the U.S. has HARDLY awoken
>>
>>73415687

>elite

Don't make me laugh. You Pooslims are the absolute dregs of Europe.
>>
>>73415925

Dream on, that will be the white overlord's head when we take over power! All we need is time, and time we will get... Conclusion: We are winning, suck my dick white overlord. Soon you will bow to us
>>
>>73413251
You better run fast or putin will get you
>>
File: EVR.png (64 KB, 469x556) Image search: [Google]
EVR.png
64 KB, 469x556
>>73416159
Portuguese aren't white, so we don't have their cuck genes. Hatred of Moors is in our blood.
>>
>>73415957

This. We whites have empathy, which is both our greatest strength and our greatest weakness. But when we get pushed too far (which is just around the corner), we'll be ruthless. We have the intelligence and the technology that Muslims don't and when ruthlessness is added to that mix, we are truly unstoppable.
>>
>>73415457
the pendulum will swing right there some time, maybe not now, but soon enough.
>>
K
>>
>>73413891
>>73413840
>>73413725
>>73413577
>>73413251
Samefag fagging it fagging up
>>
>>73416463
But this time you can't genocide the biggest threat on your soil! We build on the work of the jews! Everyday we grow in intellect, power and we infiltrate your layers, you can't stop us. You lose and we win, you're gonna bow and suck my dick, or my children's dick white overlord!
>>
File: 1340194136435.jpg (61 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
1340194136435.jpg
61 KB, 498x360
>>73416393
>>73415925
born too late for the reconquista
born too early for the great xenos purge
born just in time for reconquista 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>73416742
Soon brother. And we will have to help the Manolos because they are nearly as cucked as the people north of the Pyrenees.
>>
>>73416723

>you're gonna bow and suck my dick, or my children's dick white overlord!

No I won't. It's over for you Muslims. You Muslims have already lost and are on borrowed time.
>>
>>73416463

Dream on inbred clown, inbred with lowest tier white trash who are below niggers! You guys are losing and ur genes inbred with the lowest trash of ur society
>>
File: 1435935691164.jpg (118 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1435935691164.jpg
118 KB, 538x482
>trying to conquer east Germania

They will fail like the Romans did.
>>
>>73413393
>Estados Unidos will be OK
>>
>>73413251
>dis hate
nigger detected
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
Who would win guys?
>>
>>73414524
dude he samefagged himself in the first few posts, are you 12
>>
>>73413251
Dude youre one of the worst shitposting trolls I have ever seen.This isnt even worthy for australia tier.
>>
>>73418122

Fuck middle east, we european muslim elite only think of ourselves.

You can fight those tards with your tards while we destroy you from within. Guns and jets can't stop us! You guys used your genocide card in ww2 against the jews, you can't use it anymore since your whole society is based on condemning it! 6 billion people would rise if you touch us, the moment you lose credibility is the moment a nation state falls! If you touch us you guys will get utterly destroyed! Just wait you white overlord, we hate you till the bone and we will destroy you.
>>
>>73413251
Also
>Mudslimes
>winning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_MLCsSdZw
>>
>>73413251

Yes goy, burn it all down. Start a civil war in Europe, rape their woman, kill their children. Death to your enemies. War is peace, hate is love, freedom is slavery.
>>
File: 1458039878073.jpg (46 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
1458039878073.jpg
46 KB, 600x632
>>73415320
"selective breeding"

>fucking your cousin
>>
>>73418848
> You guys used your genocide card in ww2 a
And before that, multiple times

ITs europe mate. the whole place was built on genocide. there are literaly hundreds of places that have caves MADE of human skulls

The moment you realy start to anoy then you and all the other goat fuckers will be called "Illegal"
The same thing that happened to the nazis will happen to you.

You can show a brutal torture in live television, as long you call the guy a nazy, nobody gives a shit
>>
>>73419294

No, that's our strength, we won't attack you. Only our tards will by joining ISIS which will get exterminated. We know we lose war if it's a numbers game, like the jews did..
Look at all numbers, muslims are becoming doctors, scholars, scientist. Our iQ is rising, we have positive selective breeding.

When you have an individual who is driven by selfish interests, he is no threat. But when a lots of selfish individuals get forced to group up and gain power, you get jews!

The same mechanisms that made jews smart is happening right now in european soil, and this time in a rapid pace. You or your children will suck european muslim dick. We are winning, that's my point. We win, you lose. You either get retarded weak merkels or dumb populists, not enough to stop us.
>>
>>73413251
So you win then what? You'll nuke each other out of existance because your religion zealots who can't even tolerate yourselfs, faggot you lose even if you win
>>
>>73419795

This time your whole culture is build upon condemning the genocide and retarded human rights. If you remove that you lose all credibility in the world and you can't rule the billions of people anymore. No matter how you look at it, you guys are doomed the moment you let us in and failed to accept us. Even if you beg us, we will always hate you deep within, on a subconscious level.
>>
>>73420313
>whole culture is build upon condemning the genocide
My culture will kill you for a banana
we talking about Europe here anon.
>>
>>73420237
Fuck religion and fuck the middle east, Islam is a race. We european muslims understand this now.

As i said, the threat is within and we will be like a cancer you just can't stop.
>>
>>73419951

You think everyone is going to be successful? I see Europe burning and plague with diseases. NATO is run by a satanist and their goal is to start wars within the European Union. You may not start the war but it will surely happen.
>>
File: Koran.jpg (242 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
Koran.jpg
242 KB, 1300x863
Mashallah brother

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?
>>
>>73420811

Fuck religion dude, jews and european muslim elite never cared about religion. Jew is a race, muslim is race. We learned this by your overlord arrogance, suck my muslim cock inbred trash.
>>
>>73416742
>>73416976
Don't forget to remove kikes too, otherwise Reconquista isn't complete.
>>
>>73413251
How does it feel to worship a child molesting faggot called muhammad? Shows how retarded all your subhuman shitskins are. You compare yourself to Jews but you have half the IQ of them and possibly the most disgusting looking/smelling group of people in the world. You and your other mudslime pieces of garbage are the lowest tier of human. I hope you and everyone else who follows islam gets horrifically killed in fire, nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>73421487
Islam is a race, not religion. Thanks for teaching us, keep believing we believe that crap.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.