[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamophobes BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: take that.png (574 KB, 754x640) Image search: [Google]
take that.png
574 KB, 754x640
American police terrorist. Try and argue against this sound logic.
>>
>>73412652
Dindus gonna dindu nuffin
>>
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-maryland-mass-shooting-suspect-custody-cop-violent-history/
>>
>>73412652

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
>>
>>73412951
b-but that's not the norm!
>>
How does one random guy shooting 2 people make islamic extremism not a threat???
>>
>>73412652
Wow, I guess this guy not being a muslim sure makes all those attacks from islam irrelivent! Now im a #cruzmissile
>>
>>73412652
hes not white suck it hippies
>>
>>73413151
Amerikkkans make up the vast majority or mass shooters. Therefor, we should stop making Muslims seems like such a threat. Also, who needs borders? We're all citizens of Earth!
>>
>>73412652
A "phobia" is defined as an irrational fear, there is nothing irrational about fearing Islam. Being fearful of Islam is perfectly rational and warranted, "Islamophobia" is an attempt to portay a rational fear as a physiological disorder. "Islamophobia" is a dishonest word that describes no real phenomena and anybody who uses it is a traitor to Mankind.
>>
>>73413777
Since Islam is a supremacist political ideology, if you hear someone screaming retarded bullshit like "Allah Akbar", you pretty much know you're looking at traitors in the making. There's no reason to tolerate this. There's no reason to invite them in our countries. There's no reason to make them feel welcome in our countries. There's no reason to make them feel as though they were Canadian or American or British and so on and so forth.

Every time somebody defends them in any way they're basically aiding and abating an enemy. They ought to be recognized as enemy. Jihad means Holy War against the Infidel......Britain,Australia,Europa,the US & Canada....guess what. You ARE the Infidel,be warned.
>>
>>73412652
The cop is not a terrorist.
He doesn't want to kill you because your American.
He doesn't want to kill you because your
Christian.
He doesn't want to kill you because your
Not Muslim.
He will only kill you because your a dangerous chriminal and black.
>>
I've just been informed that the DC snipers also went on a rampage in this area in the early 2000s. Sure they may have been Muslims, but they most likely did it because they felt like outcasts in such a horribly fascist country.
>>
>>73414170
Once political correctness is out the window we can start kicking traitors out

Hurry up and win Trump, patriotic americans of all races want to start kicking out those who want to destroy our way of life

Fuckin jews, niggers, muslims and illegal immigrants shitting on everything
>>
>>73414744
Oh and dont forget white cuck liberals and feminists helping all 4 of those groups
>>
>>73413777
American mass shooters kill less people per year than Islamic terrorism kills monthly, one is a 'problem' confined to america, one is a global epidemic that will only get worse. But yeah, I guess that first one is the bigger deal.
>>
>>73412652
You're right, this single incident proves that all the dozens of terrorist acts over the past couple years tied to Islam were just coincidences. I'm a #Jebhead now.
>>
>>73415005
>not a #shillforhill
>>
>>73415157
>not a #clintoris
>>
>>73414295

lol your u rite man u no the truth n rite god
>>
>>73412652
id probably become a terrorist too if i had to arrest niggers all day while people call you a criminal for doing it
>>
>>73412652
When an entire group of people make the assumption that a shooting was done by a particular group of people you have to ask, is it that groups of peoples actions? Or is it racist-xenophobes? The left of course see's it as racism. Maybe if fucking muslims would stop blowing shit up and killing people the majority would have a different view on them.
>>
>>73415226

>not a #artilleryonhillary
>>
>>73412652
Must be fake, he isnt a white teenage male in high school
>>
>>73412652
>trusting cops to keep you safe
>trusting nigs to keep you safe
just get a gun and a permit to conceal carry
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x246
>>73415837
I like #Shill4Hill
http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.