[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/, I'm a 31 year old STEM fag who's worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1462274878272.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1462274878272.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
Hello /pol/,

I'm a 31 year old STEM fag who's worked his dick off to own a small business, buy a house and become an upper middle class anon with few worries.

But in doing so, I've had to drop the red pill to be able to understand how things work and how to become wealthy. This has completely alienated me from other people. A few years ago I was a liberal art fag with many friends but broke and living with my parents. Now that I'm wealthy, I have nothing in common with my past or the Sanders loving faggots I used to associate with.

Dropping the red pill has completely turned my life around. But I'm now completely alone IRL with no friends and nothing but business. I can't really associate with other people anymore because I think they're stupid and I'm tired of kike memes unconsciously coming out of them.

How do you cope?
>>
>>73405404
by blogging on /pol/
>>
>>73406707
this
>>
File: 1452103403054.png (1 MB, 930x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452103403054.png
1 MB, 930x1200
>>73405404
>How do you cope?

MAGA
>>
>>73405404
>How do you cope?
>>
Depends on the state you live in. Associate with other wealthy people, who've also had the red pill dropped. Co-Works and whatnot.a
>>
>>73405404
I hope to be like you someday anon.

t. STEMfag in college
>>
File: crushed luls.jpg (201 KB, 709x2048) Image search: [Google]
crushed luls.jpg
201 KB, 709x2048
LOTS OF DRUGS AND INTERNETS
>>
>>73405404
Find a white man's pastime. Go fishing or hunting. And start a family with a girl you can trust.
>>
>>73405404

So you were in liberal arts, took the redpill, and then went back to school for stem? Pretty impressive, senpai.
>>
>>73405404
Start following other dissident right-wingers on Twitter and attending NPI conferences. You'll make friends.
>>
>>73405404
>How do you cope?
here's an advice for you: get in touch with some fashy goys through trs forum, from their podcasts it looks like they're relatively successful in creation of low-level alt-right gropus around the US
>>
>>73405404
I simply cope. I just nod when they talk about politics. Maybe I am not that redpilled, or maybe my friends are not as SJW's as yours, but I dont find it that hard to have both the redpill and social life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.