[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 38
File: Muhammad12.jpg (76 KB, 1098x897) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad12.jpg
76 KB, 1098x897
Some questions. Let me know your answer real quick.

-Are you white?
-Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?
-Given the chance, do you want to make peace?

Yes or no to the 3 questions. I need to make my decisions.
>>
What decision do you need to make? Where to bomb next?
>>
>>73404040
Yes

No

No

I just want to kill every Muslim who dares to try and subjugate Western ideology. The truth is, I don't really care about ass backwards shitholes, I just want Islamic insurgencies and Islamic evangelicism to end forever.
>>
Yes
No, I don't want anyone to die, I just don't want them here
what does that even mean, I just want the West to be left the fuck alone
>>
>>73404040
>-Given the chance, do you want to make peace?
what exactly you mean by that?
>>
>>73404040
Yes
No
It has to be mutual. It is not.
>>
>-Are you white?

Yes

>-Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?

No

With what? Terrorist organizations? I'm not sure whether they will ever offer anyone who disagrees with them a peace treaty, since they all believe to be fighting in a cosmic battle between good and evil, and believe that any compromise on ultimate good makes them evil.

Millenialist organizations all operate relatively the same. They believe in establishing a utopia and believe that violence is completely justified, since it's in service of the flawless society of true believers. You usually just contain them, and let the utopia collapse on its own
>>
>>73404040
Yes
No
No
>>
File: tolerance.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tolerance.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>73404040
- yes
- no
- yes, but we all know that chance is never going to come
>>
>>73404040
1.Yes
2.No
3.Yes, I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>73404272
he means muslims are at war with us and want us to capitulate
>>
>>73404176
This
This post is the absolute expression of logic.
>>
File: 1462577631217.jpg (49 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
1462577631217.jpg
49 KB, 507x501
>>73404040
>Are you white?
Not by /pol/ standards
>Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?
I don't want anyone killed. But if people in the middle east want to kill each other, well who am I to judge?
>Given the chance, do you want to make peace?
No, Europeans/Americans have different mindset than arabs and asians. In XXI century it became apparent that, we don't understand them. Russians and NATO should leave middle east and let them make peace themselves.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
I doubt you would spare our women and children
no

BUILD WALL
>>
Shoo shoo fbi
Go data mining somewhere else.
>>
>>73404040
Yes?
Yes.
Yes(but I won't believe you).
>>
>>73404040
>Are you white?
Yes
>Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?
Yes
Yes, but I'm extremely suspicious that muslims want the same thing, and even if they said they did, I'd assume it was taqiyya.
>>
yes
no
no
>>
>>73404040
yes
no
no

live and let live, but go live somewhere else
>>
>>73404040
>Yes
>No
>No

There will only be peace if you abandon your religion as a political movement. You can keep it as a private belief but nothing more.
>>
File: suredude.png (56 KB, 173x217) Image search: [Google]
suredude.png
56 KB, 173x217
>>73404040
Yes
yes
yes
>>
>>73404040
Yes

Yes if they believe and are Sunni

Yes but that is up to Muslims who will never want peace, hence my answer to question 2
>>
File: cuckistan.jpg (63 KB, 599x356) Image search: [Google]
cuckistan.jpg
63 KB, 599x356
>>73404040
no

yes

It's not possible because of all the radicals trying to change western society to comply with their beliefs. Remember, it's the radicals that are to blame for your bad reputation.
>>
Yes
No
No
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?

Yes

>-Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?

No, that's pure evil.

It depends on what the terms of that peace are. I have no problem with Islam or Sharia as long as it stays in Islamic nations. But if Islam is constantly starts wars, I will be constantly there to oppose them.
>>
>>73404040
white

conversion to christian - never kill bro

live in peace .
>>
>>73404040
yes
yes
no
>>
>>73404040
-Yes
-No
-Depends
>>
>>73404040
no
yes
no
>>
yes
yes
no
You fuckers are in a religion that explicitly states that you need to kill all infidels and lie about it to stop people from killing you faggots off.
>>
Yes

Yes

Yes

Why? Because extreme ideas that benefit me are better than the other side's extreme ideas that don't.
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
no I'm black
nah
sure just stay in Malaysia and don't try to force Islam on me and I won't come to Malaysia and force Christianity on you
>>
File: 1462673551415.png (273 KB, 372x536) Image search: [Google]
1462673551415.png
273 KB, 372x536
Yes
No
No

I don't want you living in our countries and replacing us like you're doing. But I don't have a problem with you kebabing it up in your own countries.
>>
Yes
No, but I want them to stick to their part of the world where their ideology can fester
Yes, as long as you stick to your part of the world

Muslims wouldn't be the world's problem if the West (namely, USA) would stop doing pointless bombing campaigns in the middle east and Africa. So I would have peace with the Muslims if we both agreed to wipe out the kikes once and for all.
>>
we can all get along just fine as long as you dont force your cancer religion on people
>>
File: 1462515767361.jpg (86 KB, 481x537) Image search: [Google]
1462515767361.jpg
86 KB, 481x537
>>73404040
>yes
>yes
>no
>>
>>73405317
that's not going to happen, they've been using violence to convert people for hundreds of years
>>
Yes
No
I don't care what you're doing, as long as you're doing it way the hell over there.

But the world would be a better place without Islam.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
No but I want you out of my country, children and women included.
Doesn't matter provided you stay out of my country.

>>73405252
>Muslims wouldn't be the world's problem if the West (namely, USA) would stop doing pointless bombing campaigns in the middle east and Africa.
>The past 20 years accounts for 1,400 years of non stop jihadism
>>
>>73404040
Yes.

No, just stay in your countries.

Yes. But any group calling a jihad and/or threating the west must be bombed to the ashes.
>>
>>73404040
You first
>>
I'd just prefer it if they fucked off to Muslim countries and stopped pretending that they're wanted here
>>
>>73404040
Yes
Yes
No
>>
File: women and children.jpg (57 KB, 592x639) Image search: [Google]
women and children.jpg
57 KB, 592x639
1) yes

2) no
>but it would probably be a net gain for humanity if it happened

3) yes
>but this will never happen
>>
>>73404702
Good luck leafy. Enjoy Trudeu.
>>
>>73404040
yes
no
I don't care
>>
Yes
No
Yes, after we have exterminated all significant jihadi groups. Also, stay in your own countries.
>>
>>73404541
>le religion is required for morality face
>>
Yes

No

Yes
>>
no
no, though you should either convert to christianity, atheism or leave the west
no, muslims need to go through a radical change and reform if they want to live in the west. if not they shouldn't invade and spread their territory elsewhere either, that is an act of war.
>>
If the Muslims started killing the Jews everyone would be happy
>>
No
No
Yes
>>
>>73404040

-Yes
-Yes
-No

I'll elaborate: You adhere to a murderous group, you deserve murder. Fight fire with fire. The israelis know this.

Muslim women are not innocent at all. Islam is a dangerous cult and peace is not an option with them. Either part needs to surrend their ideals. It's like trying to make peace with the IRA or ETA. You either yield to their demands or they disband, period.
>>
>>73404040
Yes (inb4 Slavs aren't white)
No (Only those that insist on coming to Europe and spreading their shitty ideology)
No (I just want you to get the fuck out)
>>
>>73404040
>Are you white?
Yes.

I love this caricature of us that you have.
You guys started it. Stop attacking everyone you fucking meet, and we'll put the drones back in their hangars.

Your book tells you to convert or kill the entire population of the world.
That seems to preclude peace.
If we could have peace, sure. But you guys don't seem interested in it.
>>
>>73404040
No

No

Yes
>>
File: 1458056151125.jpg (12 KB, 403x433) Image search: [Google]
1458056151125.jpg
12 KB, 403x433
>>73405154
>>73405192
>>73405110
>>73405076
>>73404803
>>73404702
>>
>>73404040
Yes
Yes
No
>>
Yes
No, just stay out of Finland
Sure, if it means muslims will stay out of Finland.
>>
>>73404040
Muslims are like irks.
1-they're incapable of peace within any given ecosystem
2-they move in hoards
3-they are less than human.

Eradication is recommended
>>
>>73404171
Kek
>>
>>73404040
Yes
Yes
No

You fuckers have brought this on yourselves by attacking us for about 1000 years straight now.
>>
>>73404040
>Are you white
Yes

I don't want to, no, but seeing as they are being used as a weapon to steal my country out from under me it might come to that.

Depends under what terms.
>>
>>73404040
>Yes
>No
>No

Islam is absolutely against the Kafir, that being anyone who is not a Muslim. There can be no peace until Islam is destroyed
>>
File: 1462561830521.jpg (101 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1462561830521.jpg
101 KB, 600x390
>>73404040
''White''

No, I just want them to stop blowing shit up

No
>>
>>73404171
not even terrorist but me and my buddies are freaking out bad right now because this whole board make all white people are openly trying to kill all muslims around them.

Since malaysia got quite a good amount of white people, we're hoping none of them are trump supporters or right wing fanatics like the ones you see here.

Or idk, maybe all white people are islam hating racist shits that needs to be stoned and gutted on the spot. idk man. I'm very careful around white people these days. My friends too.
>>
>>73404040
no

no

no

i just really dont like Muslims.
>>
>>73407267
We dont give a fuck about muslims in malaysia/indonesia because they generally dont cause trouble in our countries.
>>
>>73407267
It's you fuckers that kill indiscriminately, if you idiots would stop attacking us we'd stop retaliating.
>>
>>73407267
I don't give a fuck about Islam in Islamic countries. I care about Islam in Europe.
>>
>Yes
>No
What do you mean by "make peace?" There are so many ways to interpret this. All I want is one single country for whites.
>>
>>73407267
Why do you have "quite a good amount" white people in Malaysia?
>>
>>73404176
This.
>>
>>73404040
yes
yes
no
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
Yes
Only the ones living in other people's countries, I don't care about the ones killing each other in sandland. That said if you all disappeared tomorrow I would not lose any sleep.
There can be no peace as long as Islam exists. It mandates war and conquest. The closest we can get to peace is having you "people" be too distracted killing each other to kill us.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
Yes
No
>>
>>73407715
They were our rule for quite a while.
>>
things was much different in bush years
back then whites dont hate muslims, just al qaeda or arab looking people. whites don't even know what Allahu Akbar means. Asians are treated like asians but these days it seems no matter what you look like, as long as you're muslims you deserve to die.

wtf?
since when was this about white people vs every single muslim in existence?
shouldn't this be about whites vs terrorist groups, what the hell is happening?
I don't want to die and I don't want to kill.
>>
File: Cameron1.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Cameron1.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>73404040

> Are you white?
Yes

No

> Given the chance, do you want to make peace?
Yes, sure
>>
>>73407267
Why are you allowing yourself to be cucked by Islam? You know it is a Satanic religion and it is dooming you to hell?
>>
I don't want to kill all muslims, just the ones that rape and murder and try and spread their ideaology. I have several friends that are muslims, but they're all in Muslim countries, the way I like them. Besides, when was the last time an Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, etc Muslim did anything? Most of the international Muslim terror attacks are tied to those Saudi fucks. I just want nations FOR the people who built the nation. I don't want Muslims in a Christian country and I don't want Christians in a Muslim country. We're not compatible with eachother.
>>
>>73404040
No (sadly)
Yes
Fuck you, remove kebab
>>
>>73407715
We got lots of white expatriates and tourists here.
>>
>>73404176
Same here
>>
File: muslim_sonic.jpg (102 KB, 640x602) Image search: [Google]
muslim_sonic.jpg
102 KB, 640x602
>>73404040
> -Are you white?
Yes
> -Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?
Wouldn't want to kill anyone outside of members of terroristic groups. I'd rather brainwash Islam out of y'all. Mass media and education works wanders. If Middle Eastern schools had anti-Islamic curriculum, in 50 years the Muslim religion would be as popular as Nazis outside of /pol/ i.e. publicly hated and frowned upon even by those, who used to adhere to it.
With Arabic people in general? Sure. With savages who insist on following the outdated practices of a barbaric religion? Not a chance.
>>
>>73408013
Yes we do, we just think you're retarded. You don't see White Christians going around saying Deus Vult. Probably because our lives aren't so shitty that we make it centric over a barbaric sand nigger death cult.
>>
yes, yes, no
>>
Yes, yes and no. Muslims are evil and need to be eradicated from this world. Peace is not an option.

Are you joining ISIS, OP? You better move, they're about to be destroyed
>>
>>73404040
Fuck your questions
Germany is more powerful than Islam and our great wisdom has enabled us to decide that religion needs to stay private and has no place in public.
>>
>>73404040
Yes

No not all but we need to get rid of the ones who are in western countries and if we can't send them back I'm open to other options

Yes so long as we can live seperately and you cease from acting on the korans order to try and dominate the world
>>
>>73408082
Didn't they just decapitate a Canadian national?
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
Yes

No ? Why? Want to use them as future shields?

No
>>
File: TotallyWhitesThatStartedIt.jpg (42 KB, 597x594) Image search: [Google]
TotallyWhitesThatStartedIt.jpg
42 KB, 597x594
>>73408013
>>
>>73408282
im not joining any terrorist groups. Its just a concern to me that all this Islam hate will persist even after ISIS has been taken down and no more terrorist groups are tied to Islam.

It's like the whites are programmed to hate the muslims and the muslims are forced to retaliate in self defense.
>>
>>73408013
Maybe if you pieces of shit hadn't spent the last 15 years since 9/11 committing ever more violent and barbaric chimpouts we wouldn't have come to learn how disgusting your vile devil worshipping religion actually is and you wouldn't be hated.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
Perhaps, depends on how strong the indoctrination has been but no minors
No
>>
>>73408435
Yah, Flip Muslims just did.
>>
>>73408013
>shouldn't this be about whites vs terrorist groups, what the hell is happening?
refugee situation is happening, in particular. where even the average muslims with no ties to any terrorist cell prove to be dangerous and voilent without any reason.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
If it means getting back the former Christian lands yes. That being said, don't take it personally.
Sure, as long as we get to deport all Muslims from the West and some concessions are made with Copts, Maronites, Assyrians, Armenians
>>
>>73404040
Yes.
Yes.
No.
>>
>-Are you white?
Yes
No. Only complete deportation of all non-whites from my country.
No.
>>
>>73408579
>hate will persist even after ISIS has been taken down
Muslim terrorist groups have existed long before and continue long after

>It's like the whites are programmed to hate the muslims and the muslims are forced to retaliate in self defense.
I'm a moderate muslim, these people do not represent me!
However, you should probably do what the extremist says and not draw any muhammad cartoons.

Stop playing the victim.
>>
>>73408579
Pff, nonsense, most of us care as much about islam as about christianity. You can pray to your god and everything, but please leave me alone with it.
>>
>>73408579
See
>>73408553
You fuckers have been attacking us for over a thousand years now, it's us practicing self defense not you. Just because we became more powerful then you slimes over time doesn't mean you aren't the aggressor.
>>
>>73404040

>Are you white?

Yes

Yes

No
>>
File: 1462325568418.jpg (227 KB, 640x793) Image search: [Google]
1462325568418.jpg
227 KB, 640x793
1. Half white/ Half Egyptian
2. Yes. All Muslims need to be killed or converted.
3. There cannot be peace between the two largest monotheistic religions on the planet. There can only be one. I know that sounds cinical but it's true.

The only answer is be Christian or not Islamic.
>>
>>73408579
>It's like the whites are programmed to hate the muslims

Of all the shitty, disgusting things that have happened here in the last couple of decades, just about all of them have been done by a muslim.

And not always even terrorist ones either.

So fuck you about self defence. All of the hate has been brought on by yourselves.

In fact no one else if they had the capabilities we have would have tolerated you doing what you do as long as we have, and certainly not still be mostly civil about it. You would be so much radioactive ash.
>>
>>73404040
Yes

Are they going to go to a Muslim majority nation? If they are I have no issues
Are they going to stay and try to make this a Muslim majority nation? If so then they can be removed forcibly or killed. Their choice

Islam doesn't want peace
If Islam would stop this expansionist shit then I wouldn't mind it existing in its own little bubble
If Islam plans to continue expanding then it needs wiped out.
>>
>>73408990
>>73408939
Is this shit real? Is this what whites actually think of Islam?
Are you really that hellbent on killing us all just because only some of us are acting up?
>>
>>73404040
Yes

I've killed/seen more than few killed in Iraq. One was even nice enough to give me his Rashid since he no longer had a use for it.

Yes. All haji are collectively guilty for their cult.

Once every hajj is dead,only then will there be peace.
>>
>>73404040
>Yes
>No
>Depends
>>
File: 1462608906438.jpg (161 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
1462608906438.jpg
161 KB, 1492x495
>>73409223
Pic related.

We're sick of your bullshit. Shape up, stay in your own countries, or die.
>>
>>73409223
It's the truth, your people have been attacking us for so long many of us don't see peace with the slimes as possible, would I care about you guys if you just stayed in your own countries and left us alone, of course not, but that isn't how your religion is programmed, you're programmed to kill and you spread like a plague.
>>
>>73408579
It's because Islam is inherently backwards and archaic. The only reason you don't get this is because you weren't raised in a Western country so they brainwashed you.
>>
>white
No
>Kill all mudslimes?
Most of them.
>Make peace.
HAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>73404040
1. no
2 . no.
3 . yes
>>
File: 1462482216119.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1462482216119.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
>>73404040
- Yes (dark blonde hair, green eyes, 1.84meter)
- No
- Yes, If they allow me to marry a qt hijab waifu

Pic related: me in my dreams
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1108x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1108x785
Reminder the middle east is Christian land
>>
>>73409223
>because only some of us are acting up
and yet you yourself are now afraid of ALL whites
even while that's only what -some- think, and not all of them are even white
see how it works?
>>
Yes
Yes
Yes and yes
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
no, I'm hispanic
I don't want to kill any muslims. I want them to live in peace right where they are in the Middle East and to stay out of the West.
Yes. I believe the West should stop funding terrorism and stop supporting Israel's goal of destroying tit's neighbors to pave the way for creating a Greater Israel.
>>
>>73409223
>only some of us
http://pastebin.com/iAF5kqpX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Fuck right off
>>
>>73409223
Yes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRFKKWbxcQ4
>>
>>73404040
When are you moving to london
>>
>>73409402
underrated. first target: Dabiq. sadly we sent all our plutonium to the US a short while ago.
>>
>>73409774
inb4 your plutonium disappears like Germany's gold
>>
File: 2degenerate4me.gif (310 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
2degenerate4me.gif
310 KB, 320x180
-Are you white?

Yes

-Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups? Children and women included?

Perhaps not women and children, on a moral basis. However, if we don't, this current predicament will only repeat itself again.

Your idea of peace as a whole is very, very skewed.
>>
>>73404040
Natsoc is litterally the only thing our people got in common.

turn to natsoc, leave behind your fundamentalist ways or yes i would be willing to make peace, if not then yes i would be willing to do all the above, im tired of your cults shenanigans.
>>
>>73404040
yes
yes
no
>>
If you can give up sharia law and jihad, there can be peace
>>
>>73404040

Stay out of our homes and culture so you guys can kill yourselves like you've been doing for centuries, then we'd leave you alone.
>>
>>73404040
Yes.
Yes.
No.
>>
>>73404040
1. yes,
2. yes,
3. yes, see No. 2
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
no
just malaysians in general
>>
File: yesyes.gif (1021 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
yesyes.gif
1021 KB, 288x162
>>
File: Don't Tread On Me.png (43 KB, 1710x1050) Image search: [Google]
Don't Tread On Me.png
43 KB, 1710x1050
>Are you white?
About as white as an American born in rural Maryland can be.

Kill them? No. Pic related. All I've ever asked for is to be left alone. Fuck with me or my shit and you will have your entire lifetime of defecation shoved back into your intestines (swear on me mum).

Stay on your side of the tracks and I'll stay on mine. Any attempt at memetic conversion/subversion results in the aforementioned fecal feedback.
>>
>>73404040
Is it true that mohammed said it was kosher to fuck goats.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
Only practising muslims
No
>>
>>73408720
Well the Phillipino muslims are different. I still maintain what I've said, I never heard about any Singaporean or Indonesian or Malaysian Muslims causing problems. Outside the middle east, only Muslims I hear about causing trouble are the Fillipino ones (and the ones in Europe, but that's a different story)
>>
>>73404040

Yes white, just fuck your terrible religion off and you can live.
>>
File: 1461091518747.jpg (34 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
1461091518747.jpg
34 KB, 350x308
>>73410705
Of course
>>
>>73404040
Yes

No

Yes
>>
>>73404040
no
yes
depends
>>
>>73404040
Yes

No

We are already at peace. We just need to show zero toleration to any who attempt to usurp our values or demand bonus rights.
My grandfather fought alongside Muslims in WW2. Couldnt care less about the ones that keep themselves to themselves. The loud ones gotta go tho
>>
File: yMPuliX.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
yMPuliX.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>73410969
They still want Shariah.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
No
Maybe

I don't know, can you repeat the question?
>>
>>73404040
Just stay out of my country and there can be peace. Your way of life and preferred laws are too different from mine. Make your own society great in your eyes. Leave mine alone.
>>
File: moh5.jpg (69 KB, 520x497) Image search: [Google]
moh5.jpg
69 KB, 520x497
>>73404040
>>
>>73411036
I wonder if they cook those cum filled goats.
>>
File: 1453935917267.png (299 KB, 526x294) Image search: [Google]
1453935917267.png
299 KB, 526x294
>>73404040
1 - yes
2 - Islam needs to go away no matter what. First the muslim population should be forced to leave their religion behind in its past and accept how wrong it is. You can't coexist with others if you live by an openly violent ideology. Belonging to that faith is a blatant statement against wanting to intergrate with a civilised world.
Westerners wouldn't mind living with you if you were the same as us, but people who openly want to kill us obviously isn't something we want in our territory. There's no nicer way to put it, you are the enemy if you believe in this shit.
Moderate/liberal islam is not devout islam and will always lead to the devout/violent islam. Denying it is a delusion/taquia and deserve no debate. It just is.
So if the muslims who come here refuse to intergrate and want to start wars even after being offered the chance to become one of us, should be all exterminated, no exceptions. We all know what happened in Pakistan with the hindus, they would absolutely genocide us too in time, if they became the majority.
3 - Sure, given that all muslims that come here genuinely convert to a different faith or to atheism. But even then they should all be put to a very strict process to become one of our citizens. A much stricter process than we already have. All the rest should be deported, then shot on the borders with zero tolerance if they attempt to cross illegally.
And first generation migrants should always be second class citizens with much stricter punishments by the law to show us how thankful they are to have the opportunity of living with us.

My or this website's opinions radically differ from what you'd hear in western mainstream media or anyone who's in any public office these days. They are far more forgiving than us and will only accept these terms if they are pushed to the edge. And at that point they might not even be as nice as us. We might look like the bad guys now, but we might be more forgiving in the end. Never forget that.
>>
>>73406091
jews > muslims
>>
>>73404040
-I'm white
-Of course not. We just want to kill the terrorists.
-we want peace
>>
>>73411152
Yea, but in their own countries. I couldn't care less what they do in their own land.
>>
>>73406464
>not wanting to die
>we are automatically racists
Go fuck yourself. Even if it's a crime to state that, it sholudn't be. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: BIw_8-LCAAAt4Ng.jpg (49 KB, 430x499) Image search: [Google]
BIw_8-LCAAAt4Ng.jpg
49 KB, 430x499
>Are you white?
Yup

I want them to abandon their satanic cult and be saved from evil. Moderate Muslims are not real Muslims, if you don't think Kafirs should die or pay heavy taxes you are not a Muslim. So anyone with any shred of decency should leave the religion.

The only peace Muslims will accept is world dominance, it is literally impossible to make peace with them.
>>
>>73404040

1. Yes
2. Kill every radical and force the rest to convert to christian or anything else. If they don't cooperate then Yes. Their religion is never ending warfare.
3. No, because of Taqiya.
>>
WHILE THE HERETICS STILL DRAW BREATH THERE CAN BE NO PEACE
>>
>>73404266
We fucked with them first. They didn't just attack us for no reason.
>>
>yup
>sure
>I do not believe our society and culture to be compatible, if we do not stop you...you will destroy modern society.
>>
>>73413022
Have you even read the Quran? The verses right before that clearly state that that verse is talking about people who have already started war.

You're a retard. That verse says: "Those guys that attacked you, yea, kill them all."
>>
>>73413022
>>73413767
It also says: "If they stop, you stop"
>>
>>73404040
-No
-No
-As long as you keep your dirty feets out of my land, yes.
>>
>>73413843
It also says raping teenge boys to vent your frustration is just fine.
>>
>>73413767
in the history of islam when and where this situation happend?? if we see the history of islam it will show the opposite.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
No
Only if both sides agree to stop ruining each other's countries and cultures
>>
>>73404040

-Yes
-No
-Yes, if you come to the west, assimilate to the western society and I will treat you like anyone else.
>>
>>73404669
Oh what do you know, the Jew is a fan of genocide.

"MUH SIX GORILLION GOYIM!"
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (81 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
81 KB, 350x350
>>73413767
>splitting the hair to justify the worshipping of the dead liar diddling 9yo little girls
>mental gymnastic to prove that islam is the religion of peace, hence giving credibility to the aforementioned dead liar wild claims
>not mentioning the importance of martyridom and the existance of Jizya for muslims
>not mentioning the Hadiths
>all while worshipping a black stone in the desert face down ass up

The purgation by flame is the only way to deal with crazy cultists
>>
>>73404040
>Yes
>No, I want to sterilize your population, you are breeding like wild rabbits in the middle of the desert which leads to war and civil unrest. Now you are bringing that to other first world countries. Your countries need to impose a one child policy like China.
>Not until you get your population under a billion. Unless that happens war is inevitable.
>>
>>73404040
>Are you white?
Yes
I don't want to kill all muslims I just want to send them all back to their own countries
With their countries? Depends on the situation. If they are peaceful then yes.
>>
>>73412050
Precisely.
>>
>>73413767
Yes I have and what you say is bullshit. If I do not want anything to do with Islam on my land that qualifies me as an aggressor. Me 'stopping' would be allowing Muslims to do whatever the fuck they want. That word fuck trickery might work on some people but not me.
>>
File: malay-house-addition-sequence.jpg (122 KB, 1030x597) Image search: [Google]
malay-house-addition-sequence.jpg
122 KB, 1030x597
>>73404040
>Are you white?
Halfway.

No, I want them to go home.

No, I don't want "peace" with sand niggers, I just want them to go away.
>>
>>73404176
second post best post
>>
File: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg (55 KB, 660x320) Image search: [Google]
behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg
55 KB, 660x320
>>73407267
>maybe all white people are islam hating racist shits that needs to be stoned and gutted on the spot
Religion of peace, everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2304
>>73404040
Thanks for the taqiyyatos, very delicious.
>>
>>73404040
Yes

What kind of dumb question is that? We're not all genocidal maniacs.
Not if it's avoidable, but at the current rate Islam is posing an existential threat to western society. Don't expect people to just bend over and join your religion.

How would peace even work? Islam is not compatible with western society and tolerates other religions as inferior at best. The only way I see is that Muslims stay in their countries and we stay in ours.

>I need to make my decisions
Okay, kid. Go join Al-Queda or ISIS if that makes you happy.
But don't be surprised if we get tired of your shit one day and retaliate by nuking Mecca and Medina.
>>
>>73404040
>regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups

ALL of you dance in the streets after every terror incident
>>
>>73404040
>Yes
>Fuck off to where you came from. You should fight for your freedom, i don't get how those Syrians who escaped can live with the shame. Just stay in the desert and don't bother us.
>I don't think peace has to be declared. If you keep to yourself, the west will most certainly do so too. Sure, oil wars and shit, but if there isn't a reason to attack you, i doubt the world would allow anyone Iraq v2. Again, stay where you are, breed, kill each other, just don't bother the west.
>>
File: 1447806112779.png (525 KB, 456x609) Image search: [Google]
1447806112779.png
525 KB, 456x609
>>73407267

Trump is more of a non-interventionist. You're making up stories Mr. Chinky Mudslime.
>>
File: peacefulintegration.jpg (72 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
peacefulintegration.jpg
72 KB, 610x406
>>73408013

Muslims are gud bois dey dindu nuffin why all the white people so rayciss?
>>
>>73404040
Those questions are a trap

Either we pass for unconditional Muslim lovers or white supremacists psychopaths

How about we just make peace so you can go back and live a fulfilling Muslim life in your sharia controlled country of origin
>>
Yes
Yes
No
Go ahead and blow yourself up somewhere. It'll only increase the amount of people that already hate your religion, you worthless fucking sandnigger.
>>
>>73407267
I hope this is just a bait.
But in case it is genuine, you shouldn't be afraid of white people. Not a single white person goes to a different country with the intentions to breed, conquer and harass the locals for shits and giggles.
The ones who cause trouble abroad would be criminals in the west too and would be treated as such.
However a good chunk of muslims and africans do this exact thing when they come to the west. You should think about this.

>maybe all white people are islam hating racist shits
So hating islam is a crime in your eye too? This is exactly why there can never be peace between us as long as you're like this. You should be tolerant to intolerance too as long as it's only limited to opinions.
>>
yes
no
just stay out of my home and ill stay out of yours
>>
>>73404040
>Are you white?
I'm Armenian.

Yes. Given the way your populations increase exponentially, that's the only way to end the plague.

>If the chance is given, yes; however, given the radical nature that is inherent within your religion, that hypothetical scenario isn't even worth entertaining.
>>
Yes
ESPECIALLY women and children
Peace = the annihilation of Islam
>>
>>73407267
We just want to be left alone. If you refuse to leave us alone, eventually the moralfaggots will get tired like I did and we will simply take your women and cleanse you with holy nuclear fire. Remember that the crusades were a response to 400 years of muslim invasion and violence, and that back then the only thing preventing us from completely wiping you out was our technological knowledge. If you keep this up, that will be the future you choose.

>muh raciss
Islam is a religious ideology, not a race.
>>
>>73404040
No, no, and yes. Nationalist here. You stay in your countries, we'll stay in ours.
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
Yes.

>-Do you want to kill all muslims regardless of their affiliation with any terror groups?
No
>Children and women included?
No

Yes.
>>
>>73416387
But yes, if possible I would like peace.
>>
>>73404040
Yes
No
No

> I need to make my decisions.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73416714
bomb europe or usa obviously.
>>
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
yes
no and no
yes
>>
>>73416714
>What did he mean by this?

If we don't think Islam is peaceful he's going to educate us through pipe-bombs and rapes.
>>
>>73404040
>White?
Yes
>Kill all Muslims?
I would like to give them a few years to leave all white majority countries, then forcibly deport all remaining Muslims that have stayed other than necessary ambassadors and such.

If you want to promote your "religion of peace" you can have a blast with it in your own countries. Stay out of mine.

People are starting to wise up to your taqiya. It's just a matter of time.
>>
File: 1462438150837.png (1 MB, 1022x693) Image search: [Google]
1462438150837.png
1 MB, 1022x693
>>73404040
>-Are you white?
Yes.
No, God will because they have not accepted the King, His Son.
I'd love to live in peace, like we have for many years until all this immigration bullshit happened. I can't live in peace with people who want to force their satanic religion on me. If they were nice people and didn't want to cut my head off, I wouldn't mind them. However, since God says that anyone who rejects Lord Jesus is a liar, I cannot trust any Muslim.

Terima kasih
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.