[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No reproduce of child equals failure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dum.jpg (3 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
dum.jpg
3 KB, 135x90
What are /pol/'s thoughts on this matter? Are you a failure as a human being if you don't reproduce a child at least once in your lifetime?
>>
>>73402522
At least 3
>>
>>73402522
Well your parents made you and it sure as hell aint a success
>>
pretty much yeah
the end goal of everything is to have the last remaining human alive be a direct descendant of you.
Even further is to have the last remaining thing alive be a direct descendant of you

Then you and all your ancestors/descendants will have won the evolutionary race and have claim to say that your descendant is the peak of evolution and it only came about as a result of you

of course you'd have to get lucky as well as putting in hard work
but there's a zero chance of it happening if you don't have any children, you literally failed the one thing you were born to do
>>
>>73402522
for most people, reproducing is the most important thing they will do
>>
Fuck your children. Currently looking at my options for living because these little fucking monsters scream so loud outside and I can never sleep. Literally cannot take it anymore. Feel like I am going to snap soon. I fucking cannot take it. Apartment btw.
>>
>>73403122
What a fitting ID.

Crybaby cuck.
>>
>>73403277

Haha damn

Bro try living here for a week you would be ready to snap too. But ya take the side of a bunch of single mom's and their fucking shit demon spawn.
>>
>>73402659
Quality comment I must give you that
>>
>>73402522
Maybe, if your a poor, uneducated person that has a child that becomes a hot girl, that then marries a rich, intelligent man, is the parent considered a success?
>>
>>73402522
Movement, Reproduction, Sensitivity, Nutrition, Excretion, Respiration and Growth. Anything that is alive must demonstrate all seven of these processes. If you don't reproduce, your not really alive. Your just existing.
>>
File: CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg (53 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg
53 KB, 600x547
Reproduction is literally one of the most basic things a human being can accomplish. Any moron can do it if they really care that much. It's no different from eating and shitting, really.

Me, I've got my sights set on a higher purpose. I might end up reproducing at some point, but I certainly don't consider it a goal, nor do I consider anyone a failure for not doing so.

I mean, really? You must have a pathetic life if you think making a baby is some great accomplishment that everybody should strive for. Try doing something more impressive with your life instead, and maybe you will feel better about yourself in the process. Then you won't feel the need to tear down others.
>>
>>73405248

Fucking ty.
>>
>>73402891
or you could be an idiot with the same mindset and continue to shit out 3 or 4 batches of white trash that will never amount to anything except cannon fodder in the next war
>>
The truth is that reproduction tends to be something that people do most often when they are failures in life. The poor and hopeless have the most kids, and that's simply a fact.

I understand if you want to take pride in your children and hopefully feel good about your life as a result, but let's not get into the "everyone who doesn't have a baby is lower than me" bullshit.
>>
File: china.jpg (43 KB, 427x594) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
43 KB, 427x594
>>73402891
There are two options in that game.

You either have to reproduce or you have to kill someone.

Reproducing is a potential plus to your own genetic line

Killing is a potential negative to a different line

It is easy to do both
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.