[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that libertarianism is a childish pipe dream, just like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
Reminder that libertarianism is a childish pipe dream, just like communism. People are sheep and they want to be told what to do, they don't want freedom.
>>
>>73400470
do you?

go ahead and kill yourself for the greater good of humanity faggot.
>>
>>73400470
You're a disgrace to this country.
>>
>>73400470

If you like being told what to do how about you get on your knees and suck my freedom loving cock?
>>
>>73400470
DonĀ“t tell me what to do.
>>
>>73400470
>People are sheep and they want to be told what to do, they don't want freedom.

Come mow my lawn then, bitch. I'll remember to use physical threats to ensure it's done right and for free, since you said you don't want freedom and all.
>>
>>73400757
>>73401003
>>73401612
>>73402506
>>73403289
OP didn't even say it was a bad thing, shove that spaghetti back into your pockets.

>most people are intelligent and rational
>gangnam style is the most popular youtube video
Pick one.
>>
File: PAUL.jpg (5 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
PAUL.jpg
5 KB, 268x188
>>73400470
ah i guess youre right it cant ever work, even though it has, very well, so many god damn times already. The USA for example
but hey government cock isnt gonna suck itself, we need people like you to say
>government, put that cock in my mouth
>>
>socially liberal, fiscally conservative, emphasis on individual rights and liberty
so radical, such a pipe dream
>>
>>73400470
>all people are the same
You fascist retards are even more annoying than liberals at this stage
>>
>>73400470
Not everyone is a submissive faggot that needs big daddy government to tell them what to do.
>>
>>73404004
Name a single libertarian state that was successful, excluding USA (which wasn't really libertarian).
>>
File: 1461949436877.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461949436877.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>73404223
>socially liberal
>>
File: 1269402418012.jpg (55 KB, 536x428) Image search: [Google]
1269402418012.jpg
55 KB, 536x428
>>73400470
>Reminder that the principles that this country was founded on and followed until the Civil War are childish pipe dreams, just like communism. People are sheep and they want to be told what to do, they don't want freedom.
>>
>>73404528
How are you going to enforce morality in a libertarian society?
>>
>>73400470
Reminder that the foundation of America is in large part libertarian, is the main feature of the Constitution, instead of authority defaulting to the government/collective, authority defaults to the individual.
>>
>>73400470

Communism isn't a pipe dream. It is the clear logical progression of capitalism over time.
>>
Libertarianism is simply a fad that the gullible youth eat up like cake. There are literally no libertarians over the age of 25.
>>
>>73405030
There are, it's just that most of their supporters are in that age group.
>>
>>73404822
>Reminder that the foundation of America is in large part libertarian, is the main feature of the Constitution
No, the anti-federalists opposed the constitution because they saw it as an increase in government and the "everything not mentioned in the constitution is allowed"/"everything not mentioned in the constitution is forbidden" split defined the political debate for decades. The major win for the local rule & personal freedom anti-federalists was the Bill of Rights, which as you might recall were a set of amendments to the original document.
>>
>>73400470
That is basically true. But the people who do want to be free should be left alone
>>
>>73404713
>enforcing morality
>literally wanting to enforce thoughts
Fuck off fascist.

Also Gary Johnson is the least libertarian of the LP bunch
Either way, if he was so bad how did he get reelected in New Mexico of all states?
>>
>>73400757
>>73401003

DON'T STATE FACTS ABOUT HUMAN NATURE. WAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

FACE IT.
>>
Johnsonians are the new CruzMissles?

controlled opposition. Nothing can stop the Trump train
>>
>>73405636
Probably, Johnson is the kind of libertarian who could have survived fine in the GOP.
He's quite pragmatic as opposed to idealistic and easily worked with the Democrats in New Mexico.
>>
>>73405419
Not thoughts, just how you behave in public.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.