[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should people with autism be forced to enter the workforce, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Should people with autism be forced to enter the workforce, even though they have no social skills?
>>
>>73400218
what would you rather they do?
starve?
be concentrated?
>>
Real autism is nothing like 4chan autism
>>
>>73400218
they should be publicly made fun of as entertainment.
>>
>>73400218
>Should people with autism be forced to enter the workforce
do you want a second australia?
>>
>>73400218
Why work when someone else will do it for even less pay?
>>
They're voting for Bernie just to avoid this.
>>
What if you look like a total normie and have good physical strength but no comprehension of compassion or family or socializing and a pretty high amount of paranoia and depression and anxiety. I am useless at a party but you wont know until you speak to me, or notice that I dont speak and do things very oddly and micro examine things.
>>
File: 1456416576406.jpg (26 KB, 402x498) Image search: [Google]
1456416576406.jpg
26 KB, 402x498
>>73400291
>>
>>73400218
better idea: people with autism forced to enter gas chambers
>>
>>73400218
they shouldn't be forced to work or study since they will be unproductive society members anyway.
autists and potato people should all be aborted
>>73400284
>what is Euthanasia?
>>
People with high functioning autism tend to be good in highly specialized fields or research positions. Put autistic people where they don't have to socialize and can be beneficial to society. The same way potato people could be used as a cheap labor force for their retard strength.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.