[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was 9/11 a inside job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
Was 9/11 a inside job?
>>
Nope.
>>
Yep
>>
It wasn't an inside job per se, but the Bush administration certainly knew it was coming and allowed it to happen.
>>
>>73399139
>>73399266
Well then.
>>
check out Ryan Dawson and Corbert Report on YouTube
esp. Dawson's presentation was amazingly detailed
it sort of made me a "truther"
>>
>>73399016
9/11 was a joint operation between the Israeli mossad(the biggest players) the Saudis (the money men and provided useful idiots) and a small thrid column in our own government comprised of Israeli firsters.

Link is the single best source on the internet on the subject

http://www.ancreport.com/blog/the-empire-unmasked-on-the-joe-rogan-experience/

This is the second best online source but is older and doesn't have as detailed of information

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

This is a relatively short summary of what the Israelis did

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
>>
we just don't know
>>
>>73399317
The "allowed it to happen" falls apart when there is evidence of direct collusion
>>
>>73399016
Nope,

It was a bunch of pissed off sand niggers and an incompetent government who thought it was safe from anything in the world just because we spent alot of money on it.

Then, instead of dropping a nuclear bomb on Saudi, we decided to do some stupid shit in Afghanistan and Iraq
>>
>>73399411
If you haven't already I highly recommend buying his new film "Empire Unmasked"
It is extremely worth it.
Both for the film itself and that the money from.it is being used to make a film on JFK's assassination
>>
>>73399016
Yes. There was no planes, they were all holograms and the towers were filled with explosives.
>>
File: 1449845070216.jpg (79 KB, 660x436) Image search: [Google]
1449845070216.jpg
79 KB, 660x436
>>73399016
Israel job.
>>
>>73399016
Of course not, they just happened to magically find one of the terrorists passport in the rubble
>>
What ever happened to the 28 pages
>>
File: BsgfjzJCAAAqfzN.jpg (94 KB, 599x742) Image search: [Google]
BsgfjzJCAAAqfzN.jpg
94 KB, 599x742
>>
File: 1325939275447.jpg (32 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
1325939275447.jpg
32 KB, 542x542
>>73399016
>mfw I read
>Was 9/11 a inside jeb?
>>
>>73399918
There's a bill in Congress that is trying to get it declassified.
It failed last year but support for it has grown since then.
>>
>>73400088
Real talk, what are the chances it passes, if they really do implicate Israel the powers that be will do anything to keep it under wraps
>>
>go to middle school
>some kid is talking about World War III to the teacher
>rest of the school day is us jumping form class period to class period watching the news

Was a pretty comfy, schoolwork-free day. How did your 9/11 play out?
>>
>>73400258
The Saudi role has never even been declassified so even if it does get declassified (which isn't to likely this year but if it keeps getting pushed and more people start demanding it might have a real chance next year) the media will just simply not report on it.
But that doesn't mean all is lost as thanks to the internet this information can still get widespread dissemination.

But just remember the answer isn't another war for blind revenge.
We can't afford it and it will just get more Americans killed.
What we need to do is to take a position of nonintervention and stop fighting Foreign wars for Israel and the Saudis as well as cutting all ties to both nations governments and throwing out any and all agents of both nations out of our country.
>>
>>73399016
It was done by your Shitskin Arab "Friends". there is finally proof for that, and you're still not invading them
>>
>>73400881
If Saudi Arabia is proven to have been involved, then I certainly wouldn't mind a good old CIA-funded/organized revolution.
>>
>>73399782
Unless satire; you do more to hamper your own side of the debate be being this insane.
>>
File: dc.png (2 MB, 1190x609) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
2 MB, 1190x609
>>73399016

Yes.
The BBC reported Building 7 falling 20 minutes before it happened, and you could see behind the reporter that the building was still fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

As for who did it (a bit of everyone), that's up for you to debate.
>>
>>73401106
The issue with that is everytime we've done it it results in an even worse situation in the region.

If we withdraw all ties with the Saudi regime (which again we already know as 100% fact that they were directly involved in aiding the hijackers on 9/11) especially providing military equipment and the people to maintain it the Saudis will fall out of power on their own
>>
Thread is being slid btw.
>>
>>73401106
No!

Stop with the "muh CIA".

They just fuck it all up for some other groups bull shit gains.

Answer is straight up boots on ground storm across their entire peninsula. Total air and sea shut down and go in on foot to get each and every Saudi prince, Immam, and government/military member in the whole nation.

Then walk away. None of this rebuilding shit. Also Rob their fucking banks on the way out.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (11 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
11 KB, 192x262
>>73401280

thats some fma tier bs
>>
>>73399016
Yes, it's just a prank that gone too far.
>>
File: 1461966327225.jpg (8 KB, 218x172) Image search: [Google]
1461966327225.jpg
8 KB, 218x172
>>73401106

yes goy, saudi did it, noone else was involved! they should take all the heat for this treason! lets call the good guys, cia, to help with it
>>
>>73399016
obligatory 9/11 in 5 minutes by James Corbett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyB5GtfBU
>>
>>73401280
Two theories explain this.

First, the BBC, in the middle of a tragedy, confused the name and/or collapsed state of a building in a city in a different country.

Second, the evil conspirators behind the inside job wrote a script and gave it to the BBC to have them read it on the air. The reporters, producers, etcetera, at the BBC were in on the conspiracy.

Why, exactly, would the conspirators need to give a script to the BBC? Why couldn't they just carry out the attacks, and let the BBC observe and report what was actually happening?
>>
Jews did 911.

The only question is - how?
>>
>>73399016
Short answer yes
Long answer
Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss
>>
>>73401584

Notice that building 7 was owned by the Salomnn brothers; this comes from the name Solomon. The important thing is that Solomon's temple had two pillars called Boaz and Jachin, and in the middle was the stargate (where God comes through, not a decent movie). This correlates perfectly.

It's owned by Solomon, and has all three parts of it fall. It's pretty clear that it was an inside job. Also there were chemicals found inside the towers, making a nuclear device likely.
>>
>>73399331
Fourth post best post.
>>
>>73402040
just one of the hundreds of red hearings left behind for us to argue over

ptech and able danger deserve more attention
>>
>>73399016
No, but authorities had more than enough prior intelligence to prevent it but simply let it happen, same as with Pearl Harbor.
>>
>>73402040
haha no.

the bitch had the alleged crumbling site back on her bitchy back.

Also, most of what was aired that day was nothing more than CGI. Green screens with overlays for the good goym to see.
>>
>>73402040
https://www.corbettreport.com/ptech-and-the-911-software/

if you really want to waste a Sunday in paranoia i suggest this article

even more relevant now with the redacted Saudi Arabia papers in the news
>>
>>73402040
>First, the BBC, in the middle of a tragedy, confused the name and/or collapsed state of a building in a city in a different country.

Shill tier excuse.

>Second, the evil conspirators behind the inside job wrote a script and gave it to the BBC to have them read it on the air. The reporters, producers, etcetera, at the BBC were in on the conspiracy. Why, exactly, would the conspirators need to give a script to the BBC? Why couldn't they just carry out the attacks, and let the BBC observe and report what was actually happening?

Maybe they didn't want information to get out at a rate that people would be suspicious of. It was still fresh, and people would be more likely to believe it was an inside job than if we had already invaded two countries.

I hope you're just JIDF, and not actually this indoctrinated.
>>
>>73402407
this is an attempt to derail rational discussion... still at it after all these years

the day is coming be afraid
>>
>>73401797
that's right goyim the saudis are the ones who wronged you

you can believe us for we are your greatest ally
>>
>>73399016

>inside job
>kills military contractors

Not a chance.
>>
>>73402588

>being this based
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
>>73401106
as much as I want to see that country burn, but we seriously can't take more fucking muhammads here
>>
>>73402407
Fuck this level of stupid. I worked body recovery at the site for over a week. Personally know people who watched the towers fall from a few blocks away.

So long as there are people as stupid as you weighing in with this nonsense, there will never be a popular movement to uncover the truth.
>>
>>73403011
i feel for you friend... how is your health?

sadly most of the rescuers i knew have passed from various cancers and pulmonary problems
>>
File: Pure_5f53da_5626205.jpg (21 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
Pure_5f53da_5626205.jpg
21 KB, 296x314
>>73399016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ
>>
>>73403350
No issues noted. I was there from 9-14 onward and wore respirator at all times. The dust was settled for the most part. Some fires under the rubble still and of course dust stirred by heavy equipment. Nothing like the first few days.
>>
>>73402040
>Why, exactly, would the conspirators need to give a script to the BBC? Why couldn't they just carry out the attacks, and let the BBC observe and report what was actually happening?

That's fine, but how did anyone know or get it in their head that the building would collapse at all? It's rare for office fires to cause a building to collapse.
>>
>>73403733
There was a huge chunk of one corner of building 7 missing from the collapse of tower 1. The tower was listed as structurally unsound for hours before it collapsed.
>>
>>73403947
These are diversions from the truth along with the missile theory, nukes preplanted explosives ect ect

the buildings fell because they got hit with jet liners period.

the real conspiracy is in the why.... if anyone cares about 911 truth at all i beg you to look up able danger and p tech
>>
>>73404317
>the buildings fell because they got hit with jet liners period.

what is a controlled demolition ?
>>
>believing the US government is competent enough to orchestrate a conspiracy of this magnitude

You guys are fucking idiots
>>
>>73404432
You're right friend... the US government is so incompetent that it allowed this conspiracy to metastasize from within and is so incompetent that it can't even do a legitimate investigation.
>>
>>73404817
Well at least we have enlightened people like you who are more than willing and capable to find the man behind the man. Internet investigators are on the case.
>>
>>73405222
I appreciate the support

we will have our day brother
>>
>>73404317
The structural damage to tower 7 is not diversion. It was grossly apparent and well documented.
>>
>>73405904
Unless you're talking about ptech or able danger you are on the wrong path and nothing but a distraction from the truth

stop falling for the bullshit anon
>>
>>73406474
>nothing but a distraction from the truth
ok professor

teach us your learned ways
>>
>>73404317
Links in
>>73399549
Thoroughly explain what happened
>>
File: burger-not-sandwich.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
burger-not-sandwich.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>73399016
YES FUCK
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.