[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Nationality is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: battlefield-1.jpg (243 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
battlefield-1.jpg
243 KB, 1500x1500
He's dawning a Russian, carrying German weapons, and wearing a British uniform
>>
>>73398875
American
>>
He's going to be a Harlem Hellfighter who gets isolated and has to use mixed gear because he's one of the best of the best.

Seriously it's fucking Battlefield
>>
>>73398875
nigger
>>
>>73398875
argentinian
>>
>>73398875
*Russian cape
>>
>>73398875
im not buying the game on purpose because the fuckin sjw white knight developers pushed for some unneeded 'diversity' hoax to try and get every race on earth to buy the game. how bout makin the actual game historically accurate and use white people, like how WW1 actually was, and stop bullshitting ur way through marketing
>>
>>73399142
also im going to hang myself if they left out ACTUAL WW1 soldiers like the ANZAC, and add in fuckin horse riding women muslims that had nothing to do with WW1. kys devs
>>
>>73398875
He's Swedish.
>>
Battlefield hasn't limited weapons by faction for a long time
In BF4 you could be playing on the Chinese team with an American rifle and a British pistol
>>
>>73398875

....aaannnnddddd

He's a Nigger.

How do you fuck up WW1?
>>
File: 1438029440914.jpg (31 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1438029440914.jpg
31 KB, 282x341
>>73398875
faking history is just too much for me. won't buy it
>>
>>73399142
You not buying it is pointless it still will make millions of dollars. The Jews know they can push this shit by attaching it to successful preexisting IPs. A Harlem Hellfighter game would bomb but attach it to a multi-billion dollar franchise and WHOA DIVERSITY IS WINNING. Same shit going on with Star Wars.
>>
>>73399142
This and thier refusal to allow for region lock, even on privately rented servers has killed the multi. Its rare to find a match where the game isnt lagged to hell and unplayable.
>>
>>73398875
He looks like an average US citizen, but considering this is supposed to take place in WW1 he`s probably French.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.