[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump going to get fucked over by the women voters in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1460944526725.jpg (124 KB, 623x936) Image search: [Google]
1460944526725.jpg
124 KB, 623x936
Is Trump going to get fucked over by the women voters in the general election?

Considering that he might actually be the last chance of turning things around, will allowing women to vote be seen as the biggest blunder in human history?
>>
>>73394679
It really is. Modern politics have ruined literally everything.

> Lets free these people we have enslaved for a few hundred years, AND give them the right to vote! Surely they will vote for our interests and not for theirs only!

> Lets give women the right to vote even though women are historically proven to make emotion based decisions and not intelligence based decisions.

> Lets give every citizen access to the Internet, where 85% of content has liberal bias such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... Etc

We are hopelessly fucked
>>
File: 1461628544503.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461628544503.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
How's it feel to be at the bottom of the polls for once trumpterds?
>>
>>73394679

Honestly, allowing anyone other than property/business owners to vote was probably our biggest blunder. Everything after that was just us slipping down the slope.
>>
X marks the nipple
>>
>>73395173
Do you even understand the terrible ramifications of your ignorance?
>>
>>73394679
Polls from a few months ago certainly suggested that. In a head to head with HIllary, Trump won easily amongst white men, but lost badly when women and minorities were included.

Still, Trump hasn't even begun to attack Shillary with even 10% of his strength yet.
>>
>>73395435
I can only cite polls from a few months ago because I haven't seen any more recent ones with demographic breakdowns.
>>
The biggest "blunder" is the refusal to kill. I don't think there will ever be another people in history with more power to act and more excuses not to than the American right.
>>
>>73395057
>/pol/ is on the internet
hope exists, anon
>>
>>73395216

This. In order to vote you need to have a horse in the race.

So fucking sick of seeing people say to hell with the greater good, gibsmedat. We are quickly approaching the point where the leeches will out number the producers. And as history has shown time and time again, leeches will just keep voting for free shit until the system crumbles.
>>
>>73394679
Ops pic

>here durr I'm a woman with a gun I'm sooooo hawt
>>
>>73394679
Trump should try and win over some minority vote but drop the female vote. Hillary is already gearing up with "5 out of 3 American women get raped whenever they leave home" and there's no winning against that with any woman who's even a mild feminist. It will make many lefty betas stop and think though, since muh sjwism aside, they don't want to fear draconian rape accusation laws at every turn of their career. Female Trump voters who already support him will stick around regardless.
>>
>>73394679
GODDAMNIT
FOILED BY THE VAGINAL JEW YET AGAIN.
>>
>>73396020
Funny thing if Hillary wins, expect rape culture to be imported, not some fantasy that exists in the minds of college liberals. 4/5 could easily become a reality in a multicultural world.
>>
>>73395790
Yeah I still feel hopeful. The alt-right is gaining momentum after Trump started winning everywhere.

We see a lot of forceful personalities starting to get followers on Twitter etc, and if anything women tend to flock to that kind of thing if they think they can win some sort of approval.
>>
>>73395790
/pol/ is a shitshow right now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.