[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make 9 dollars an hour and have a 2015 challenger, 80k 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>make 9 dollars an hour and have a 2015 challenger, 80k 2 bedroom house on 2 acres paid in full, and 10k in my savings

Maybe if you bern victims knew how to budget, you'd be surviving better.
>>
>>73393281
How is Wyoming treating you?

Also, get out dumb shitposting frogposter.
>>
>>73393408
Someone's upset at his poor life decisions.
>>
>>73393281
That's literally not possible if you bought those yourself, unless you lived with your parent until you were forty and didn't spend any money
>>
>>73393924
Found the liberal. Learn to control your finances instead of relying on mommy and daddy, faggot.
>>
That's impossible unless you were leeching off your parents while saving money.

You fucking retard lol
>>
>>73393961
Seriously, this. You don't need the newest iPhone or 10 pairs of skinny jeans.
>>
>>73394012
Maybe you should learn to budget, kiddo.
>>
>>73394127
I am budgeting, but at the same time I'm not making 9 dollars an hour lol

It's funny that you're only capable of shit jobs.
>>
>>73394127
Who the hell are you trying to fool in this thread???
>>
File: 1445790144740.jpg (45 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1445790144740.jpg
45 KB, 380x285
>>73393281
>80k house
Must be a shit hole

Also $9 an hour? Why would you tell anyone that? How does anyone even accomplish such low income?

>mfw my first job paid more than $9 an hour
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>tfw living in san jose and a 2 bedroom condo is half a mil
>>
File: CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b[1].jpg (49 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b[1].jpg
49 KB, 600x333
Unless you're calling overtime at 1.5 or 2x pay "$9/hour" then this isn't believable unless you're over 40 yo or got help.

Interest on the house, interest on the car, insurance on both, property tax, maintenance on the house & car, etc. would be far higher than what you could afford at $9/hour which without a lot of overtime is less than $20k/year. Then add on basic expenses, and I doubt you're even saving a $5k of that a year, which is still 10-20 years or more depending on how much your investments returned.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.