[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbong about to immigrate to America here. I've lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sharia.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
sharia.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
Britbong about to immigrate to America here.

I've lived in america for a decade and it's so much easier and cheaper to live there (Was living in florida, minnesota, and working on oil rigs in north dakota for a while) it's not even funny.

I was a huge nationalist and patriot for England but the government has ruined my once great country.
I advise all brits do the same
>>
The Midwest is the promised land.
>>
That's right, flee and further dilute another nation's populace, instead of fighting to better your own.

Just like the globalist jew wants you to do.
>>
>>73392951

Minnesota is great as long as you limit your exposure to the Cities (AKA Little Mogadishu) as much as possible.
>>
>>73392951
Just come here to pick up guns then go back and kill your politicians
>>
>>73393630
guns are easy to get over here though, we can legally buy suppressors and everything, just no full autos or any handgun other than a revolver
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (69 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.jpg
69 KB, 378x481
>>73392951
Ohio will seem very familiar; same type of weather etc. but there are a few niggers
>>
>>73392951
As long as you're not one of those filthy loyalist tories, you are welcome to these shores.
>>
>>73393899
I don't mind American blacks, just muslims.
>>73393900
I have no opinion on the queen.
I'm a northerner from a coal mining town and we are the exact opposite from Londoners/southerners
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Washingtonfag here, fuckers come live here its cheap af and super peaceful at my
home town.
>>
File: 54d3d4debe7fc.jpg (56 KB, 650x385) Image search: [Google]
54d3d4debe7fc.jpg
56 KB, 650x385
>>73392951
Stand your ground you fucking traitor!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.