[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Mexicans really that big of a problem in America? I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1243x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1243x2000
Are Mexicans really that big of a problem in America? I live in Boston MA so whenever I do meet a Hispanic person they're usually well-educated and friendly. Is it just the southern parts of the US that have bad hispanics?

I'm a Bernie supporter so if he loses I'm most likely backing Trump for his stance on trade and war (also fuck Hillary) but the whole wall thing sounds like his main pitch and I'm not really convinced it's that big of an issue. I mean jet packs will probably be invented in 10 years or so anyway, they'll just fly over it.
>>
File: EY ESE.jpg (9 KB, 236x346) Image search: [Google]
EY ESE.jpg
9 KB, 236x346
No Mexicans are not a problem they're practically ethnically cleansing niggers, you do need to build a wall though no doubt, if you don't white people will be the minority and the illegals will run you dry and colonize America.
>>
60 million of them here. You tell me.

>>73392236

Blow away, leaf.
>>
>>73392325
Fuck off Jamal
>>
>>73392236

Mexicans and White Americans should join forces to remove nigger.

For the exchange of their help, they can have southern United States, it's too fucking hot there for us anyways.
>>
Demographics are destiny. The more Mexicans you have in the US, the more we will become like Mexico. When the entire US is filled with MExicans, it will just be a big Mexico, and just as worthless and backwards as Mexico, Same goes for niggers. The more niggers your country has, the more it becomes like an African country.
>>
>>73392031
Southern Beaners are worse than northern ones. The problem is that 75% of them are on welfare, which is totally counter to what's supposed to happen: immigrants support themselves when they get here. But Obama isn't even encforcing US laws anymore he hates America that much.

They drain the economy, commit crimes at a higher rate than whites, and when they've become the majority, they'll use that power to run the government
>>
>>73392031
They are very bad in Chicago (gangs).
>>
File: Ey mayn.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Ey mayn.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>73392474
No put all Chicano's in Commiefornia, let them fuck it up over there. Let's think about it half the whites are so cucked they would join the niggers side. (Union & Confederacy) Mexicans will also be split between neighbourhoods.
>>
Arizona here, I prefer them over Californians and Canadians.
>>
File: another illegal.png (309 KB, 1002x701) Image search: [Google]
another illegal.png
309 KB, 1002x701
seriously? do you have any idea how many crimes they commit?

Of course you don't......the media doesn't want you to know
>>
File: hard_being_white.png (295 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
hard_being_white.png
295 KB, 450x432
>>73392031
>Are Mexicans really that big of a problem in America?

In terms of being as bad as niggers, committing crime everywhere they are, no. They're not.

But the problem they cause is that they're taking jobs away from American citizens, they're not paying taxes, and any money they do make is sent straight back to Mexico and not circulated back into the American economy. Also, they take up resources like Emergency Room visits - the American taxpayer has to pay for that.

Most of those problems could be solved if they would just immigrate LEGALLY.
>>
>>73393044
>5 feet tall
Mexicans could make great traps with that height.
>>
>>73393258
Most of our problems could be solved by not letting in immigrants at all. We don't actually need more people. Especially when they're uneducated welfare addicts
>>
>>73393336
you have no idea, last night i was at a sweet 15 party and there was lots of them, sadly i had a date and could not fuck one of them.
>>
I have a Mexicant family. I can personally say most are completely dreadful degenerates who would fight for a druglord infested corrupt shithole if Mexican-American war broke out just because they think it makes them special.
>>
I went to school in Boston and learned to hate everyone there. We need to build a wall around Boston in fact just build a wall around the entirety of Massachusetts. Or just burn the whole state in hellfire. That place attracts the worst people the world has to offer. There's a lot of cities that need to be nuked but Boston is the first one that needs it. In fact just nuke every major city in the US and build a wall around the southern border and extend that wall to enclose California from being linked to the rest of the US.
>>
>>73393441
Illegals are the symptom anon. The endless welfare state is the disease. Nobody would care if these people were here without it.
>>
Here in NYC latinos in general are a problem pic related. There is a reason why cops nickname the Puerto Rican day parade to the rape day parade. All latinos without question are nigger tier in their savagery and will bring us down as a species. They are going to be more numeric and vote for their best interests which is little more than fucking whites over. Thankfully I will be dead before it gets worse.
>>
File: NYPDStats.jpg (72 KB, 922x347) Image search: [Google]
NYPDStats.jpg
72 KB, 922x347
>>73394005
Now with pic.
>>
>>73392031
You live in boston? Are you Irish?
>>
File: 1456239663015.gif (3 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1456239663015.gif
3 MB, 350x350
Northern area's Hispanics are cool. I was never race conscious about them until I went to Texas. Where they're really no different from niggers. Only good thing about them is that they're cleansing the nigger population out but on the other hand we just have a different kind of nigger if they can't assimilate in American culture. It's between a rock and a hard place.
>>
>>73392031
They'd have jetpacks now if they were clever enough to put that leaf blower on their back and aim it down
>>
>>73392031
>live in Massachusetts
>don't think there's a spic problem
You're the real problem, hombre.
>>
>>73392031
Do you get out of your lily-white Middlesex county suburb much? There was a gangrape of a girl in Framingham by four Mexicans just a few weeks ago. The four dudes literally came up to the girl and her boyfriend while they were out on a walk in their neighborhood, knocked out the man, and dragged her into their apartment building.

If you're in Boston proper you'll see hispanics everywhere, they do most of the low-wage jobs (in cheap restaurants, etc.)
>>
File: attack on the spictan.jpg (463 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
attack on the spictan.jpg
463 KB, 800x589
im the funniest poster ever
>>
File: attack on semitic scum.png (1 MB, 803x592) Image search: [Google]
attack on semitic scum.png
1 MB, 803x592
>>
>>73392031
Most beaners I have experience with are generally super cheap under the table hard labor workers and take a lot of jobs from legal citizens because they're willing to do it for extremely cheap, even if their work quality is shit. There's quite a few legal ones that also do construction, but the illegal ones are the ones that do work for dirt cheap.

It's not like people don't know this is how shit goes as well, seeing as you can walk into any Home Depot and every sign has Spanish text as big as the English.
>>
Another Arizonan here.

Legitimately zero problems with mexican culture and them being here. I think we ought to make it easier for hard working wetbacks to gey citizenship and jobs. No waiting lists for years to get in, thats what causes so many enter illegally. Lets offer them free english classes and help them integrate.

However, Law breaking illegal immigrants need to go back, and we need to build a wall.
>>
>>73392031
Yeah, many Latinos refuse to assimilate. They're becoming a huge fucking problem. I come from a neighborhood where 40 year old fucking men are still riding around on bikes (because that's all they can afford) to go smoke out with the homies. It's ridiculous because MEXICAN PRIDE is still a huge thing here.

t. American spic from LA
>>
File: welfare nigger apes.jpg (81 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
welfare nigger apes.jpg
81 KB, 625x417
>>73394268
will they kill the coons cheap ?? niggers are the very worst parasites
>>
>>73392031
The cartels just did an eight person cartel style massacre -- in Ohio.
And they are a massive problem on the roads, most of the complaints (and deaths) are from drunk driving or bad driving.
>>
>>73394046
Yup all my grandparents are from County Claire Ireland
>>
>>73395046
Noice
>>
Happy VE Day! 71 years ago today, the Allied powers completely annihilated the most horrific regime in modern history. Good thing they got BTFO by the Red Army and the US.
>>
>>73392031
>Are Mexicans really that big of a problem in America?
>I live in Boston MA

For your part of the country? Not directly. If you live in a border state, then yes.
>>
>>73392031
You're absolutely correct. It is the well educated doctors and lawyers of mexico that walk across the desert to mow lawns and pick vegetables in the south.
>>
My uncle just got turned into a quadriplegic by some illegal spic with no insurance and a drivers license in california
>>
>>73392031
Just on our welfare and health care. They have way to many fucking kids.
>>
They come with a lot of gang violence and people who can't speak the national language, but I'd take them over niggers any day. Problem is we can't just trade our niggers for them, we have to keep both.
>>
File: dnl1.png (808 KB, 492x2981) Image search: [Google]
dnl1.png
808 KB, 492x2981
>>73392031
>>
File: 201402_2158_caged.png (46 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
201402_2158_caged.png
46 KB, 500x332
>>73396196
>>
>>73392031
It's the illegal Mexicans everyone has a stereotype about

I live in Vegas and you can tell a illegal Mexican from a Mexican American apart especially in east Las Vegas

Many American born Hispanics don't like the flak they get because of what illegals do

I speak from exprience
>>
File: 1452452364989.jpg (485 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452452364989.jpg
485 KB, 1080x1080
>>73395980
>>
File: 53a0dbb9825f9_-_cos-amnesty-de.jpg (292 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
53a0dbb9825f9_-_cos-amnesty-de.jpg
292 KB, 720x600
>>73395672
>>
File: download (4).png (158 KB, 303x314) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
158 KB, 303x314
>>73394481
>>
File: download (7).png (300 KB, 409x408) Image search: [Google]
download (7).png
300 KB, 409x408
>>73394268
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 235x214
>>73393640
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.