[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me about charities /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 650x432
Should i donate or not?
>>
File: Sadiq Spoonfeed.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq Spoonfeed.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>73388966

Yes, but not to charities that run these emotional blackmail adverts.
>>
>>73388966
Most are fronts for alphabet agencies
>>
>>73388966
99% of these big "charities" are money laundering schemes
If you really wanna give money to charity do it locally, and give it to people that you know are gonna use it well (local churches, local communities etc)
>>
>>73388966
If it's a good charity, about 60% of your donation disappears into their own bureaucracy.

If it's a bad charity, it's way more than that.
>>
>>73389302
>expecting people to work for free

Well of course they're going to take their own cut first
>>
File: 1291404400639.jpg (76 KB, 649x571) Image search: [Google]
1291404400639.jpg
76 KB, 649x571
>>73388966

No, you bigot antisemite!!!!!! There're children starving right now that need your money more urgently!!!
>>
>>73389429
But even government agencies aren't that inefficient.
>>
Fucking scams, I know I read somewhere article that 20% of UNICEF donations end in people who need it, rest of is wasted on administration and salaries of people who work for these organisations.

http://www.24sata.hr/news/ena-treba-jos-jednu-operaciju-a-hrabro-dijete-je-i-dalje-ignorira-471404

People donated to Organization (HRABRO DIJETE) = BRAVE CHILD $ 10k for this girl who has tumor and she couldn't get money for operation because she didn't got proof from doctor that she had cancer but they accepted donations aniway without proof so money is apperently stuck now in organization .
>>
>>73389429
well then it's a big lie

>charity
>we only want to help
>>
Donate to local charities, community/city. National/world charities are rackets.
>>
>>73389429
but that is how you do charity, go out and help those in need. Give a blanket to homeless guy, offer a job opportunity if you are in the position, read books to children at the hospital and volunteer at the shelter. For free.

Offering your money to x gives you bragging rights though without contributing anything meaningful, and you can sleep better at night.
>>
File: foodrelief.jpg (14 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
foodrelief.jpg
14 KB, 440x330
>>73388966
No, why would you feed them so they reproduce and create more of the problem and its a scam.
>>
>>73388966
98% "Overhead Costs"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.