[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it funny that white men feel the need to come defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: DUDE1.jpg (92 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
DUDE1.jpg
92 KB, 453x604
Isn't it funny that white men feel the need to come defend white women from "da evil rapefugees"? Do they think they're going to reward them with sex and marriage?
Everytime someone posts some unsourced news story about rape, they all fantasize about conquering their mortal enemy.

/pol/ still thinks we're in the Middle Ages.
>>
>>73388111
Deus vult.
>>
>>73388111

Nah, let those cunts get what they deserve. Personally I like creampie'ing sand niggers after making them shower.
>>
>>73388111
He looks like a fine alpha male, im against niggers pumping and dumping women, this guy seems like the opposite
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 424x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 424x601
>>73388111
The reward is that your people don't go extinct. Women never had to be territorial and simply don't have the instincts for it, so men have to be
>>
>>73390275
this. Muslim women are by far the horniest women I've ever met. It's no wonder muslim men have to beat them down.
>>
>>73390397
>my people going extinct
Modern constructed issue.
No one in history ever cared about his "people", you're just falling for their tricks.
>>
File: C26.jpg (38 KB, 960x623) Image search: [Google]
C26.jpg
38 KB, 960x623
>>73388111
we need to protect mummy
>>
>>73391724
What the fuck are you on about faggot? Oh, wait, I didn't see the flag. You're not familiar with the concept of resistance are you, surrender monkey? Well, I apologise, for future reference victory is an action involving pride.
>>
>>73391724
If there's no such thing as someone's people why do they push specifically blonde white females to mate with brown skinned males?

If the people is a modern construct then what were the tribes that existed since the beginning of times?
>>
>>73391724
>No one in history ever cared about his "people"
OP is at best a moron and at worst a shitposter. Sage.
>>
>>73393295
Tribes aren't entire races.

>>73392918
Inmates country.
>>
>>73393534
Gas yourself
>>
>>73393534
Exactly, but it's the same concept. A tribe is something you identify with/belong to.

First goes your family, then your friends, then your country and then your race. It's natural to adhere to what holds the same values and culture that you do and races happen to do just that. It wasn't until other races started to be westernized that whites got along with eachother. Multiculturalism is a modern concept, not the other way around.

A black that behaves like a black person will never be a close friend with a white that behaves like a white dude. A black that behaves like other whites can, or a white that behaves like other blacks.

Groups with strong collective identity will always conquer scattered individualists because they all push in the same direction.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.