[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get rid of the stormfags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459949996792.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1459949996792.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
/pol/ is, and always will be, a libertarian board.

Stormfags GTFO
>>
>>73387232
i like both. sounds contradictory but i recognize they both have advantages.

if by stormfag you mean all the people that agree with nazis on here.
>>
File: Libertarian_Paradise.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian_Paradise.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>73387232

You can pull that nigger cock out of your mouth any time you feel like it, m80.
>>
File: 1461445548219.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461445548219.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>73387232

its because most of /pol/ is underage and they need a father figure and see it in big daddy government and authoritarian figures

its pretty much everything you need to know

years ago the average age on /pol/ was a bit older but nowadays every 11 year old under the sun can browse this board on his 3 mobile devices that have more computing power than the average /pol/acks computer 10 years ago
>>
libertarians are just autistic liberals.
>>
>>73387232
Libertarianism and alt-right go hand and hand with stormfaggotry.
>>
>>73387373

fpbp
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1440x1080
call call that shitpost?
THIS is a shitpost
>>
if it "is and always will be, a libertarian board." then you have nothing to worry about bitch
>>
>>73387510
libertarians are usually teenagers who don't like being old what to do by school/their mum desu. once you get older and develop a social conscience you begin to care about more than shekels and being able to buy dude weed legally. the future of society is more important if you have kids or are thinking about having them, and libertarianism doesn't pose enough of difference to the status quo to really change anything.
>>
>>73387486

oooooo so edgy mate!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.