[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the modern right (especially on /pol/) pro-israel? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why is the modern right (especially on /pol/) pro-israel?
Is it a matter of disliking the muslims more? Is it something about muh ally in the Middle East? What's the deal here
>>
Israel is the cornerstone of American Foreign Police, we ushered in the creation of the state. Israel is bipartisan but only the right get zealous about the situation. Their zeal only has caused more funding of Israel and more Palestinian deaths.
>>
>>73387350
*Foreign Policy
>>
>>73387182

My reason is to hell with Muslims.
>>
>>73387182
It's a convention, since Lefties go
>muh Palestine rights
that Righties defend Israel.
>>
>>73387182
Because we need a place where we can deport all the kikes to.
What happens to that place once every kike is there, that's a whole different issue.
>>
>>73387182
>Is it a matter of disliking the muslims more?
A special project of the US is to usher in peace in the middle east. We may never get there, but we can ally ourselves with moderates on both sides to at least get the lines of communication open. Nobody else is seeking peace in the region.
>>
>>73387687
really though
really
>>
bump, you jew-loving cucks
>>
>>73387182
>Why is the modern right (especially on /pol/) pro-israel?
>especially on /pol/
>pro-Israel

Are we on the same /pol/?
>>
File: 24534654774.gif (79 KB, 247x270) Image search: [Google]
24534654774.gif
79 KB, 247x270
>>73387350

By 'American' you mean 'Neocon'.

And by 'Neocon' I mean 'cuckservative'.
>>
>>73389768
yes
everyone here is alwas sucking off da joos
especially the americans
>>
>>73387182
1: Assume Jews and Muslims are both complete undesirables
2: Assume that undesirables are undesirable to have in your country
2a: Assume that it is desirable to have fewer undesirables in your country
3: Assume that as long as Israel exists, Jews will sometimes leave the West for Israel
3a: Assume that if Israel is abolished, Jews will mostly return to the West
4: Assume that long as Israel exists, they will be killing Muslims

CONCLUSION: The existence of Israel is desirable
>>
>>73390032
Its not that at all and you know it. Single issue antisemites are the reason for this perception.

>anyone does anything positive
"but the jews!"
>be an American
"but the jews! you're jewy jew controlled jew run jew owned jew operated"
>be a veteran
"but the jews! good goy die for Israel lol here's a pic of some dead soldiers"

single issue antisemites use bog standard anti American talking points but they dress it up in the pretty bow of antisemitism.

"Americans are killing muslim babies! That's bad!"
"So?"
"Oh, I mean... Americans are killing muslim babies for the oil!"
"So?"
"Oh, I mean.. Americans are killing muslim babies.. FOR DA JOOZ!"
"OH MY GOD NO I'M SO SORRY"

You people did this. When you constantly use guilt by association tactics, you push people towards tolerating Israel, since you leave us no option for national pride, military pride, or even a normal conversation without DA JOOZ.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.