[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are right-wingers portrayed as evil by almost everyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (928 KB, 728x624) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
928 KB, 728x624
Why are right-wingers portrayed as evil by almost everyone?
>>
because they are. gas the kikes. hang the spooks. cut the chinks. praise allah.
>>
>>73387022
Not an argument.
>>
>>73386934
Because the world wants westerners to disappear and right-wingers don't think it's such a great idea.
>>
>>73386934
because being a regressive liberal is mainstream right now. so being right wing is going against the herd mentality.
which gets you ostracized
>>
>>73386934
who's the asian chick? middle left
>>
Because words hurt and I'm going to cry, twirl noisemakers, and blow whistles in your face if you state facts that have shock value to me!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73387412
Michelle Malkin
>>
>>73386934

Because the left wan't to maintain its grip on power.
>>
>>73386934
PRAISE GEERT
>>
>>73386934
because identity politics a shit
>>
It is because they think the most logically.
Right wing people are sane.
Most left wing people are not.
Think about, How many transsexual would be right winged?
The people who actually believe in BDSM lifestyle and cuckolding would be right winged?
Speaking logically will also involve speaking freely, what i mean by that is that they will say what needs to be said completely disregarding the feelings of other people.
It's called being honest and it's called being a REAL person.
>>
File: Federation.jpg (180 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
Federation.jpg
180 KB, 485x750
>>73386934
Because leftie ideology is based on
>It would be nice if...
And then insert some utopian progressive idea

And Conservatives consistently look at them and say
>No that won't work because....
And then list practical reasons leftie ideas aren't realistic.

Which is why lefties think Conservatives are "big meanies" and portray them as evil and act is if Conservatives are what's stopping their utopian ideas and not reality.
>>
>>73388231
Michael Bay designs the Nazi flag
>>
>ywn make passionate love to Lauren
>>
>>73386934
They speak bad about the prophet Muhammed (pbuh). They deserve the hate.
>>
File: 1460913885421.png (1 MB, 1280x938) Image search: [Google]
1460913885421.png
1 MB, 1280x938
The winners write the past and paint the present.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.