[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fort McMurray General - The fire keeps rising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Heli.jpg (35 KB, 1012x524) Image search: [Google]
Heli.jpg
35 KB, 1012x524
*Now has burned 500,000 acres
*Houses in Fort Mcmurray are being burned by a arsonist.

*Firemap
http://activefiremaps.fs.fed.us/data/activefiremaps/alx2016128_1900.pdf
>Big ass PDF
>>
File: ChtugKpUUAAY2AA.jpg (278 KB, 1024x1539) Image search: [Google]
ChtugKpUUAAY2AA.jpg
278 KB, 1024x1539
>>73385968
>>
Why is there no information on what's happening at Nexen Long Lake plant?
>>
>>73385968
It is a planned attack

Weedman should be hanged
>>
At least those pesky trees won't be suckling up all that carbon dioxide anymore.
>>
>>73385968
what the fuck canada how do you let one fire destroy your country.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 281x179
>>73388466
>implying it wasn't already destroyed
>>
>>73388466
they're trying to apologize to the flame but the get incinerated the instant they're a foot near it
>>
Would anything significant actually happen if the sulfur pyramids got hit?
>>
#illburnwithyou
>>
>>73388809
They won't get hit you stupid American faggot
>>
>>73388466
Dude we have huge devastating fires all the fucking time
>>
>Fort McMurray wildfire could burn for months
>Another work camp evacuated

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-sunday-1.3572369

Camp after camp being evacuated it is like the beginning of Attack on Titan.
>>
An arsonist is taking advantage of the evacuation to assist a fire.

JUST
>>
>>73388894
not to the point where we have to airlift half the country to the other side of the country.
>>
>>73388874

Not from the fire you retarded faggot if some ISIS nigger blew himself up on one or some shit
>>
>>73389108
Fuck you
>>
http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees

>'We understand what they're feeling': Syrian refugees in Calgary step up to help Fort McMurray fire evacuees

"Don't you see how bad losing your home is, go-- I mean Canadians? And look how much the Syrian refugee women and children doctors and engineers are helping you! Looks like you owe a debt to them and need to import more :^)"
>>
>>73389108

You piece of shit gook. Get rekt.
>>
>>73389108
I am so glad we sprayed you with agent orange. May your woman give birth to stillborn and mutant horrors for all time. You deserve it.
>>
>>73389103
Yeah I'm the retarded faggot. Read what you just wrote holy shit.
>>
>>73389255
>>73389417
>>73389612
you retarded faggots might as well be on fucking youtube comment threads, how the FUCK dont you understand you're doing exactly what he wants you to do.
>>
>>73389108
What does your breakfast have to do with anything?
>>
>>73389326
Mate they're helping. So just ease up on the rhetoric, your fat American ass wouldn't do shit except whine that mcdonalds was closed.
>>
>>73389715
I don't care. Fuck you too. Hope this universe implodes sometimes, fuck you all. Sick shits.
>>
Why is /pol/ interested in the burning leaf?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.