[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will NEVER be a citizen of the greatest country on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461709343702.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461709343702.png
293 KB, 633x758
>tfw you will NEVER be a citizen of the greatest country on Earth, the United States of America

JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP, FAMILIA
>>
>60% white
lmao
>>
When Trump gets in, he'll make it easier for hard working whites to come legally and harder for lazy brown shits to come.

Assuming you're white of course.
>>
>>73385746
I am white but I'm not hardworking.
What now?
>>
>>73385714
Everything south of Rome is basically Mexico.
>>
>>73385805
Then you have to go back.

We don't want leeches, no matter what their skin color is.
>>
>>73385817
true
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x190
>>73385805
Then fuck off, were full
>>
>>73385817
The south is a mixture of everything, Normans, Moors/Arabs, Spaniards, Greeks, etc.

>>73385859
>leech
You have to suck blood to be a leech. Plenty of jobs that don't require "hard work" are available in the United States. I'll pick those.
Feel free to take the rest.
>>
>>73385946
Then that's all that matters.

I thought you were implying that you were going to come here, vote for Bernie and go full dude weed lmao.
>>
>>73385662

lmao tomato nigger
>>
>>73386046
>implying a foreign white male can even live off welfare in America
You don't have to worry about lazy Europeans coming over there, fratello.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.