[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSIA'S BOOMING BIRTH RATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: s.png (546 KB, 2263x1398) Image search: [Google]
s.png
546 KB, 2263x1398
Russia celebrates its rising birthrates by producing a documentary showcasing the diverse array of babies being born as part of one equal rainbow Russian nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKz3XHKcsE
>2016
>not being a progressive multicultural diverse society
>>
>>73384933
Do they at any point in the documentary claim that "diversity is strength"?
>>
>>73385260
I didn't even watch the documentary to be desu.
But Russia's society has been always extremely diverse. Since 1920 Russia is the most diverse and leftist country ever existed.
>>
>>73384933
>>73385466
fuck diversity

nice dubs though
>>
>>73384933
Western Russia's birthrate (where most of the whites are) is actually below replacement.

So I guess you won't be diverse for long.
>>
>>73384933
Putin not worried about asian or chechenyan seperatists?
>>
Where else are Russians going to get money, pump some babies out sell to westerners or Chinese and now they can afford some more krokodil
>>
>>73385466
Your guys form of diversity is better though. While you got anything from Oriental looking people, white people and shit skins, you guys at least force them to a Russian way of life and society. I dealt with many who are from Russia when their heritage was from Uzbekistan or Vietnam and they were pretty decent folks. But I also understand many Uzbek in Russia act like Dindus at times as well.

Putin said it best, and we need this here in Canada.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp
>>
>>73386344
Wrong:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/77106/&usg=ALkJrhiTqj_XLgWjiARM-7sZT0kRiEHLDw

West region also faces demographics increase and decrease in deaths.

The myth that I have only southern Muslim regions have birthrate increase is a myth. And they are so often blowing themselves up, at least it balances their growth.
>>
>>73387038
so for the western part, a 150% increase from -5 per 1000 means what?
>>
File: putin-366.jpg.cf.jpg (20 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
putin-366.jpg.cf.jpg
20 KB, 533x399
>>73384933
Irrelevant. As long as you are obedient and willing to die for the State and Tsar it isn't matter if you get more multikulti.

After all, you have to replenish manpower lost in WW2 by any means necessary. Even if it means breeding with fucking blacks or churkas.
>>
>>73388782
Well desu churkas are pretty far from niggers. They mostly grown up in remote villages and did not learn how to behave, second generation adjusts very well.
I don't really like playing with muslim religion, but in times like these there is little choice.
>>
File: 1369937413340.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1369937413340.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
Bulgaria has booming birth rate of gypsies too.
Feels good man.
>>
>>73388782
kill yourself
>>
File: totuusvenäjästä.jpg (84 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
totuusvenäjästä.jpg
84 KB, 800x750
>>73384933
Seriously though, at least Russia is trying to do something about the demographic crisis, unlike EVERY western country. It reveals the intentions and the motivations behind them.
>>
All areas in green are muslim.
>>
File: pepecorn.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepecorn.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>73392018
Yes but those already had high rates to begin with. The current boom is the rest of the areas starting to be a little less catastrophic in this regard. So it's all good.
>>
File: russians subhumans.jpg (143 KB, 775x717) Image search: [Google]
russians subhumans.jpg
143 KB, 775x717
>>73384933

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>73392306
>So it's all good.

I want to believe.
>>
File: religii-na-karte-rossii .jpg (3 MB, 6114x3428) Image search: [Google]
religii-na-karte-rossii .jpg
3 MB, 6114x3428
>>73392018
Nah, here green are muslim.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.