[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can your country (realistically) defeat Israel in a war? Keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 55b60dc2c361888e258b461a.jpg (136 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
55b60dc2c361888e258b461a.jpg
136 KB, 900x500
Can your country (realistically) defeat Israel in a war?

Keep in mind that IDF is not a simple waste of taxpayers money and it will probably beat your lousy military-industrial complex.
>>
>>73382867

Nope and why should we want to?
>>
>>73382867
You're kidding right?
>>
>>73382867
Considering the US is basically Israel's military back bone, yes.
>>
civil war ,pls, here in israel
>>
>>73382867
no because it would mean fighting against the US
>>
>>73382867

our military couldn't even defeat an armed insurrection in our own country
>>
>>73384448
soon.
>>
>>73382867

Considering that Britain has literally never lost a war, I like our odds.
>>
There are like 5 countries on the planet that have the logistics to fuck around with Israel, one of them is the US and they obviously do not count.
>>
>>73384752
B8
>>
>>73382867
Nope, God will protect israel from any threat. They are literally the chosen people.
>>
Any industrialized country can beat any other industrialized country if they construct and use WMD.

It might come at a very high fucking price, especially if the nation being attacked has WMD at the ready for retaliatory strikes, but it's technically possible.
>>
>>73382867
First things first; just how many emus are they packin?
>>
>>73384448
Do you mean Israel vs Palestine or Israel vs Israel? The first seems so much more likely, desu.
>>
>>73382867
Yes. If we stopped giving them 3bil a year.
>>
Give me some stupid brown people (not too stupid)

Rpg-29's and Kornets and we're gucci
>>
>>73384752
>1066
>>
>>73385014
i vs i
>>
>>73385025
Won without a boot on the ground.
>>
>>73382867
>Has the single greatest military in the modern world
>Vs a sand based version of Japanese Defense Corps.

Yeah, I'd say that's a victory for the greatest country in the world.

>inb4 butthurt cucks from Canacuck and United Cuckdom saying "B-but muh progressiveness!"

Eat shit the rest of the world.
USA is the greatest nation in the world.
>>
>>73384752

Only country to have never lost a war is United States of America.
>>
>>73382867
yes just send the emu's, they are combat trained
>>
>>73384752
The British isles have been conquered several times. By Romans, Saxons, Danes and Normans.
>>
>>73386160
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
It would be a close fight. We do not have nuclear weapons, though.
>>
>>73384752
>Britain has literally never lost a war

How do you like my flag?
>>
>>73382867
i dunno, if Israel declared war on us, who would the US side with? If we don't get any help from allies then we basically get BTFO by nukes and shit
>>
>>73384752
They're to busy keeping the monkeys away from the queen
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.