[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people ruined Puerto Rico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 50.png (446 KB, 650x550) Image search: [Google]
50.png
446 KB, 650x550
>“The backs of the United States government turned on them, while a health-care crisis grows, a humanitarian crisis grows, the Zika crisis grows,” he said in a speech at the National Action Network in Harlem.

>“By the way, brothers and sisters, do you think by any chance it could be because they’re people of color?”

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/de-blasio-blames-us-racism-for-puerto-ricos-money-problems/
>>
>>73380100

But we own PR so technically it is our fault.
>>
>>73380100
Good god.

And I thought Bloomberg was bad. How I miss Juliani.
>>
>>73380100
You retards fucked up your own territory, we should just deport the lot of you and resettle.
>>
>>73380100
> let's get the gringos to take over our shit island they know how to fix Brown's peoples problems.

ha ha ha
>>
>My state literally voted this guy in because he has a token half-black son

Being a New Yorker is equal parts pride and shame
>>
File: theattic.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
theattic.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>>73380100
>be leftist spick govener of caribean island
>borrow way more money than you can possibly pay back
>fund leftist social programs in exchange for votes next election
>run out of money
>things become worse than they were before you started borrowing
>people starving
>unemployment sorring
>...fuck
>this is all white peoples fault
You cant make this shit up
>>
>>73380100
Should be fun to take:
>“By the way, brothers and sisters, do you think by any chance it could be because they’re people of color?”
out of context. It sounds racist as hell if dressed up correctly.

DE BLASIO ON THE PROBLEM WITH PUERTO RICO:
“By the way, brothers and sisters, do you think by any chance it could be because they’re people of color?”
>>
>>73380565
silly gringo everything is whites people's fault.

everything

back to your cuck shed and give yourself 20 lashes
>>
>>73380100

>made pissing in the streets legal
>implemented fines for using the wrong gender pronoun
>made it illegal to do criminal background checks when hiring
>tells son to be wary of cops

Fuck this SJW mayor.
>>
>racism caused USA to ignore the shit out of puerto rico

yeah nah

fuck you
>>
File: rudy-giuliani-picture-3.jpg (47 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
rudy-giuliani-picture-3.jpg
47 KB, 376x490
How do you go from this...
>>
>>73380100
Why do they think white people owe them something? Jesus Christ, they need to be fucking burned alive like the fucking animals they are. They aren't human.
>>
>>73382520
...to this?
>>
>>73380565
toplol
these fucking gifs
(would've been funnier if Spurdo was locked in cave though)
>>
>>73380100
And these fuckers want to be a state? You can fuck right off with that you filthy monkeys
>>
>>73382581
His son always looks like
>"why do I have to be here, I want to go home, play WoW"
>>
It is our fault. We should have just gotten rid of Puerto Rico a long ass time ago. They're useless.
>>
Puerto Rico gets all the benefits of being a US state without having to pay taxes

PAY TAXES, YOU FUCKING BEANERS!

(it's funny because Puerto Ricans fucking HATE mexicans)
>>
This isn't about bailing out PR

It's about bailing out the banks that lent money to PR. Corruption, thy name is Deblasio.
>>
File: rudy.jpg (22 KB, 301x344) Image search: [Google]
rudy.jpg
22 KB, 301x344
>>73382581
to this
>>
>>73382581

His son looks JUST like him
>>
File: kirchner_2468990b.jpg (96 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
kirchner_2468990b.jpg
96 KB, 620x387
>>73380439
pride?
>>
>>73380100
White Americans should just stop giving a shit and move back to Europe. At least here politicians can't openly hate you for your skin color
>>
To be honest, PR's were treated pretty awful since the U.S. acquired Puerto Rico.
>>
File: GatesReleasingZikaVirus.jpg (65 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
GatesReleasingZikaVirus.jpg
65 KB, 700x350
>>73380100
>>
>of color
I disagree with mainstream /pol/ on pretty much everything but holy fuck does this expression trigger me. I don't even really know why.
>>
>>73380100
Puerto Rico has always had a high degree of autonomy, in fact pretty much every us state has a lot of autonomy, but PR doesn't even have to pay federal taxes. They're allowed to manage their own finances and take care of their own shit. That means if things get fucked up over there, that's entirely on them. De Blasio such a, I don't even know what to say honestly.
>>
>>73383087

Because it boxes everyone not-white as one people and it's pretty bigoted in how it's used and hypocritical from who uses it. It shows how stupid these people are, who are so preoccupied with yelling on soap boxes they can't even hear the nonsense they're speaking out.
>>
File: blamewhite.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
blamewhite.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>73380100
According to the liberals, its always white people fault.
>>
>>73380100
fucking Puerto-Potties, god I hate these cunts even more than Mexcrements.
>>
>>73380565
our more conservative past governor tried to cuttle it but was basically put down...
>>
>>73382581
You can just see his son wants to go home and shitpost all day
>>
DeBlasio has been on a mega liberal tirade lately. He's weeks away from indictment for ignoring campaign finance laws so he's trying to make the US Attorney Preet Barera prosecution team look as establishment dem VS progressive dem as possible by saying all this shit on record
>>
>>73380100
isn't Puerto Rico like 80% white according to wikipedia ?
>>
File: meem.jpg (40 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
meem.jpg
40 KB, 500x680
>>73380565
>be leftist spick govener of caribean island, borrow way more money than you can possibly pay back

>...fuck

>this is all white peoples fault
>>
>>73385325

Hispanics and Slavs pretend to be white, for whatever reason, and are thus generally considered as such by sources such as Wikipedia.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.