[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is classical music shunned away these days? Was it political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tchaikovsky-piotr-ilitch.jpg (84 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
tchaikovsky-piotr-ilitch.jpg
84 KB, 1200x1200
Why is classical music shunned away these days?
Was it political intervention?
Was it degeneracy?
Was it people got sick of it and wanted to create something new??

Why do people give you strange looks when you explain to them you listen to such music? Not cool?

>Tell me how rap that you can hardly understand is better than classical music
>>
Why should someone from australia listen to classic on the beach?

It is also not true, many people here like it and many children play an instrument.
>>
>Why do people give you strange looks when you explain to them you listen to such music? Not cool?

Yes. Most people are just stupid and "like" what's currently in (well I guess so, haven't really interacted with normies in a couple of years). There are still plenty of people who love classical, or at least appreciate it.
>>
>>73378663
I'm not a classical fan per se but I do listen to a lot of orchestral music from movie and game soundtracks
>>
>>73378663
Seems like you hang with a bunch of retards tbqh famalam
>>
Liberal capitalism.
>>
File: rappers.jpg (209 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
rappers.jpg
209 KB, 500x593
>>73378663
The tribe wills it
>>
You can't expect niggers and the bottom of the barrel scum to appreciate art. Instead they'll listen to garbage that they can relate to most which is degeneracy.
>>
>>73378663
Da joos pushing nig nog jazz in the 1930s and degenerate expressionism in the 1910s
>>
>>73379175
And this is the medium in which orchestral music is flourishing today.
>>
>>73378663
Know many people who are into neoclassic, but I cant say normies are against it cause I never speak to those.
>>
>>73379269
This.

Hollywood has spent a long, hard time trying to rewrite cultural impressions and repaint classical not as equal parts art/academia but as music strictly for the old and socially low status, aka nerds and geeks.

They know reproducing original classical is difficult, so instead they promote music that's vastly easier to create original music within.
>>
>>73379398
I love mainstream ones like Zimmer or not so mainstream ones like Lorn Balfe, there are ton of known and uknown artists doing orchestral these days, too bad kids immediately resto nigger color music than actually being a channel dedicated to movie and game soundtracks, something like World Soundtrack Network, it would get a lot of these fucking kids into it
>>
>>73379635
Ment listen to not resto, stupid phone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.