[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I'd list you a few things about AFD. since you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: GPP.jpg (12 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
GPP.jpg
12 KB, 189x266
I thought I'd list you a few things about AFD. since you don't seem to be well-informed (at all) of their goals.

- First, the AfD wants the parents to decide whether their children have to go to school or not (this is not about home-schooling, this is about parents teaching their own children, or not doing anything at all). I think it's fairly obvious how this would annihilate all education, we'd get to an IQ level that's even below the USA's.
- Another of their plans is to put disabled people, alcoholics and drug addicts into jail instead of clinics. Is anyone seriously retarded enough to support that bullshit? I mean, besides being an idiotic idea itself already, it's obvious that at one point they'll say "hey, those people in jail are taking up too much space and money, let's kill them all at once", and badum, we got a Holocaust! Wouldn't be our first one!
- They also want to remove the progressive income tax system. Now see, you make a few hundred millions per year, and now you seriously gotta pay 45% of it to the state. You still make a few shitty hundred millions, so what's the problem?
- Coming with that, they would increase income taxes for everyone. Let me be straight out honest here, this is hilarious, because I definitely would not want to pay 25% income taxes as an average person. The rich people would become richer, the poor people would become poorer, and where would we end up?
- They want to shorten social benefits. No explanation needed.
- Legalize all drugs. I support Cannabis legalization to some extent, but legalizing everything is just plain bullshit.
- They basically want to ban everything that is related to the word "Islam". "Integrated muslims" are alright according to them, but "integrated" means that they're not allowed to pray, for example.
- They want to harden the divorce process. Ironically, their leader has divorced recently.
- "CO2 is not a pollutant but rather an indispensable component of all life".
>>
>>73378554
why are you making things up?
about a political party not even in your country?
(like your country doesn't have enough problems lol)

Why are you afraid of people having the FREEDOM to vote for themselves?
>>
File: 2.-SS-Meme-Division.png (26 KB, 497x700) Image search: [Google]
2.-SS-Meme-Division.png
26 KB, 497x700
>>73378554
- They don't want to give a single cent to lazy bum Greece.

They have my vote!

Btw, 80% of your list is wrong.
t. AfD member
>>
>>73378697
were you able to recover any debnts from the greeks?
>>
File: img.png (44 KB, 1156x440) Image search: [Google]
img.png
44 KB, 1156x440
>>73378772
I'm arguing with a lefty mate, no hard feelings

can you refute it?
>>
File: petry.png (347 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
petry.png
347 KB, 512x512
>>73378906
>can you refute it?
Sure
https://www.alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/03/Leitantrag-Grundsatzprogramm-AfD.pdf
>>
>>73378658
not at all, sometimes to make /pol/ bring out all the big guns, you have to act like you're against them
>>
File: AfD Tldr.jpg (595 KB, 2154x1974) Image search: [Google]
AfD Tldr.jpg
595 KB, 2154x1974
pic related, is from beginning of april before they "finalized" their programm last sunday.
>>
File: paying denbts is for pussies.png (532 KB, 1207x883) Image search: [Google]
paying denbts is for pussies.png
532 KB, 1207x883
>>73379094
thanks lad

>>73378852
never
>>
>>73378554
>- Another of their plans is to put disabled people, alcoholics and drug addicts into jail instead of clinics.
>- Legalize all drugs.

There's a reason your country is a broke shithole.
>>
>>73379211
>being this salty
kek
>>
>>73378554
Cuck, get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>73379604
>"dont question anything"
ok

read >>73378906
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.