[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a muslim mayor You can't make this shit up United Islamistan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 146023901297281.jpg (122 KB, 512x528) Image search: [Google]
146023901297281.jpg
122 KB, 512x528
>a muslim mayor

You can't make this shit up United Islamistan. You can't make this shit up.
>>
United Cuckendom.
>>
>>73377736
Ahmed Aboutaleb (Arabic: أحمد أبو طالب; born August 29, 1961) is a Moroccan-Dutch politician of the Labour Party (Partij van de Arbeid; PvdA). He has been the Mayor of Rotterdam since January 5, 2009. He served as State Secretary for Social Affairs and Employment from February 22, 2007, until December 12, 2008, in the Cabinet Balkenende IV.

He is the first mayor of a large city in the Netherlands who is of both immigrant descent and the Muslim faith; Aboutaleb is of Riffian Berber ancestry and a dual citizen of both the Netherlands and Morocco.
>>
>>73377736
He will be Prime Minister one, day, mark my words.
As a mayor, I hope he clearly signals Sharia Zones in London, so not to risk the Sharia patrols seizing my beer, right now is a bit of a mess.
>>
>>73377959
damn son
>>
>>73378057
oi blad, take me women but not me beer! Golly gosh! Geez oh man. Jolly bad.
>>
File: 1460239012927281.jpg (103 KB, 456x466) Image search: [Google]
1460239012927281.jpg
103 KB, 456x466
>>73377959
The main problem with your statement is that you're implying i'm coming from the Netherlands or living in Netherlands when it's just 4chan fucking up and not recognizing my new ISP. I'm actually in Switzerland.

Nice try nonetheless, Adbul. The great London, a muslim mayor hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.
>>
In 20 years all positions of office will be filled by Muslims and then they'll have no problem enacting Sharia Law, which is, of course, their plan all along.

DEMOCRACY!
>>
Kek, waddup with these Frank Dubosc reaction images?
>>
>>73378621
>h-heh guis, nut really from nethercuckland ju-jus pro-proxy, 4c-4chan messing with m-me ehm- me eh im really a s-swiss heh!?

nice deflect.
>>
>>73379064
Before he even got elected he said that the Transport for London board had too many white men and as mayor he would change it to better reflect the diversity of London

Translation: I will fill every position I can with Muslim cronies
>>
File: 1.jpg (64 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64 KB, 852x480
>>73377736
>a muslim mayor
>a jewish ruling class

Pick one
>>
>>73377736
So you'd rather pick a Rothschild ?
>>
>>73379289
> I will fill every position I can with Muslim cronies

Londoners had their chance to vote BNP/NF years ago but chose to go down the Con/Lab road to their graves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.