[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix white women? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8 KUlmyGrA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (568 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
568 KB, 1334x750
How do we fix white women? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8KUlmyGrA
>>
The blonde girl who started the fight is a qt.
>>
>>73376871
Hit her and tell her to shut up.
>>
>>73376871
That is the most Ohio video I have ever seen. So glad I no longer live there. North Carolina is much better.
>>
>>73376871
and now i remember why i rather be alone.
>>
>>73376871

I want to wipe my face with her thighs.
>>
File: 1461785099809.jpg (44 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
1461785099809.jpg
44 KB, 400x368
The only solution:
-Forced deportation of all niggers and various brown people.
-Remaining whites receive 1 free qt government issue wife.
-GI wives have to serve their new husbands.
-No divorce
-No backsass
-Must breed and create more whites.

-Lack of niggers means government funds can be used to fund this.
>>
Artificial wombs

Once they get taken off their pedestal they will actually have to try to act in a way that is pleasing, lest they fall by the wayside and are forgotten about by men forever
>>
>>73376871

>How do we fix white women?

Implying women can be fixed.
>>
>>73377584
no shit dude, last two times i went oout, my freind stabbed someone and the next we got jumped. the first time i ever wanted a gun because i felt in danger of my life
>>
young jawns fighting over dat bbc
>>
>>73376871
By beating them into submission.

As all men did for thousands of years.
>>
White women are wonderful. We love our women. Women just need love and structure like children and they'll do fine.

The anti-women faggot shills on /pol/ are going extinct. We're going to love our women and make them great again.
>>
>4:34: Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

/thread
>>
Why is it so funny seeing women fight eachother
>>
File: 1IqZMWn.webm (222 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1IqZMWn.webm
222 KB, 480x360
>>73378632
It can be kinda hot.
>>
>>73378632
Women, much like niggers, fight like animals.
>>
>>73376871

>I've never been in a fight before like the good sheltered cuck that I am
>it's everybody else who is wrong, not me in my safe space XD

You need the fixing, shit stain
>>
so simple. Feminism and emasculation of the white male. Materialism and whoredom with vain internet culture. Notice trendy "urban" music playing as the sound track to this bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 900x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 900x522
>>73378793
>Trying this hard to appear tough on a Sri Lanken rabbit breeding imageboard
We all know you're a little virgin NEET, anon. You don't have to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>73377263
Fucken yanks... Sounded like aussie chicks

I'm so confused
>>
>>73378632
Because there is no strategy or effort put into it.
>Grab hair
>Flail arms
>Look like a frail skank

If I were with a girl that got into a fight and handled themselves like that I'd have to call it quits. Nothing turns me off more than that.
>>
>>73376871
Natural selection.
>>
American white people are trash,
>>
>>73376871
ban nigger music obviously
>>
File: gtkrwn.png (41 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
gtkrwn.png
41 KB, 600x700
>>73376871
>>
Mmm i would hold her down and put it in dat ass as she passes out from being so drunk.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.