[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump and his ego
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: trump thug.jpg (38 KB, 483x323) Image search: [Google]
trump thug.jpg
38 KB, 483x323
Trump's obvious narcissism combined with his astonishing ignorance of even the simplest things in public policy really make him a dangerously unstable character in the Oval Office.
>>
Nah, he's like a stereotypical badass president from a movie or video game. I like the idea of a president I can look up to instead of being ashamed of.

Also, you're not really one to talk when it comes to having "dangerous" people in office.
>>
>>73375630
$0.02 has been deposited into your account, etc
>>
File: 1457724311703.png (1019 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1457724311703.png
1019 KB, 1366x768
>>73375630
.....meanwhile Canada is burning
>>
>>73375782
how much do YOU get?
>>
>>73375630
He's a populist. We haven't seen a true populist candidate in generations. He is a pretty good embodiment of the current attitude of many Americans, however ugly that may seem to observers.

This is what democracy looks like, the people getting the candidate who we choose. Clearly, Trump has tapped into a chunk of the population large enough to rebuke the Republican party. Therefore, it is probably a good bet that he is representative of the desires of quite a few people.

If that sounds "dangerous" to you, go fuck yourself. This is America, we don't cater to you faggots.
>>
>>73376108
About $3.50
>>
>>73376108
We get to Make America Great Again!
>>
File: Trump and his little secret.png (173 KB, 568x595) Image search: [Google]
Trump and his little secret.png
173 KB, 568x595
>>73376118
You are gamed by this guy, stupid nigger.
>>
>>73376118
>If that sounds "dangerous" to you, go fuck yourself. This is America, we don't cater to you faggots.
As I understand it, he'd be the only president with zero political experience. Five star generals and shit don't count.

Also apparently any "business genius" he has means literally nothing in government because it seems that he succeeded in ways that simply aren't possible in government, like letting entire portions of the government go bankrupt.

I don't mean to imply he shouldn't be president but I feel that even he knows that he's dangerous. However thats why presidents have cabinets.
>>
>>73376936
Who cares if he supports or is even controlled by jews? So he glasses a few thousand palestinians. And?
>>
>>73377189
bump for answers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.