[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany Funds Classes To Teach Migrants To Pick Up Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12
File: bacon not haraam anymore.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
bacon not haraam anymore.png
1 MB, 1366x768
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/watch-german-govt-funds-migrant-flirt-school/

What the actual fuck Germoney? Are you guys in a 'who's the biggest cuck' competition with Swedistan or what?
>>
>>73373103
Just another attempt to dethrone Sweden from the kingdom of cucktopia
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 752x501
>>
>>73373103
>that face
>"WOW, you really are quite good looking"
kek
>>
i cant believe she said that to him
>>
>>73373258
Yeah, but can the do that? Swedes are natural cucks, germans have to study the art of becoming a cuck in their endless effort to prove the worlds they're not nazis anymore
>>
>>73373517
no, sadik said that to her
>>
>>73373336

Please turn us into glas
>>
I watched the video and I'm happy that theyre adressing the issue of communication between men and women. No problem to be seen here. Also the migrants dont look like bad people
>>
>/pol/ upset that migrants are raping women
>come from a culture where it is literally okay to do so
>basically autists when it comes to women due to never having to care about what they want
>Germany provides classes to teach them how to interact with women
>/pol/ apparently prefers they just keep raping people
>>
>>73373856
Western society is too intolerant of other cultures, I truly believe that we westerners are worse people than these "refugees". All we care about is our own comfort and biological needs. This is what I call a biological imperative towards a good life.
>>
>>73374004
Ok, Sadik, sorry for being intolerant :-(
>>
>>73374353
It's ok, we all make mistakes in life ;-) education will bring us to a higher plane of existence
>>
>>73374004
>mfw almost every time I hear of a Dutch football player he's some subhuman muslim or nigger
Dutchfags are even worse than us at this point.
>>
It's not like the rapists are going to take the classes anyway. besides, once these dudes are ignored for being ugly they will just go back to raping.
>>
>>73374670
>football player

Maybe your problem is that you're into a subhuman hobby that only attracts people with low intelligence
>>
>lowering the IQ of your nations with each and every BBC
>>
>>73374743
Why are you so scared of black people? Your insecurity is radiating like the sun illuminates. Get to know some black people in real life, they're human like the rest of us, contrary to your belief.
>>
>>73374735
That doesn't change the facts
>>
>>73374735
>http://www.holland.com/global/tourism/holland-information/holland-football-nation.htm
>Over 1 million people actually play football, but almost everyone has an opinion about it.
Sorry to hear you're all retarded

>>73374734
This. Besides, they're not used to being rejected, since, you know, goats can't talk.
>>
>>73374845
American blacks are not like other blacks. And race is not just a skin color. I would say blacks, whites, and asians are as far apart from each other as humans can be.
>>
>>73374854
Not sure if serious and/or underage
>>
>>73374930
Do you mean that american blacks are worse than european blacks? explain your post please
>>
>>73373856
actually i prefer that they go back
>>
>>73374845
The blacks aren't destroying PC culture is destroying our free communication. As much as racial identity is important to me, I can clearly see that the real threat comes from cultural Marxism and the all-inclusiveness it brings.

In the spirit of opposing political correctness: "Fuck niggers."
>>
>>73374845

They have provably lower IQ's. And higher divorce rates. And higher domestic violence rates. And higher absentee father rates.

So you're making their children less competitive in a modern economy and exposing them to a exponentially higher risk of violence/poverty/misery.

You can virtue signal all you want, but the facts exist. At this point you're just fueling your own ego about being righteous and holy in the church of cuckery. You can either face reason or dive into your religion even harder.
>>
>>73375044
The blacks aren't destroying PC culture is destroying our free communication.

I can't read that sentence, maybe learn to form sentences before insulting other people.
>>
>>73374988
Probably. If looking at crime statistics, yes. Although I know blacks in Europe like to pick up American black culture. Which glorifies violence, drugs, and using others.
>>
>>73375137
>They have provably lower IQ's. And higher divorce rates. And higher domestic violence rates. And higher absentee father rates.

Those are all environment related issues, If you were born in Africa as a white person you'd be the same as them. Environment shapes you. I recommend you read "The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature"
>>
Whites are unable to please their women due to their own physical inadequacies (baby dicks) and virility (low fertility rates and beta personalities), in short, they are subhuman as they can get'

Using immigrants as the seed that refreshes Germany is not only the most logical choice, but it is also the one that benefits Germany the most.
>>
I'm going to Sweden for a few days as part of a Euro trip. I wanna see Europe in all it's glory before it burns.

So I can basically get away with rape in Sweden right? I'll only be there for four days I should do them on my last two days lmfao

Chad Thundercock coming to liberate that cuck pussy
>>
>>73375251

The Jews absolutely got to you. You are in denial of reality. I pity you.
>>
>>73375178
Phone messed up my post. Meant to say "The blacks aren't destroying us, PC culture is destroying our free communication."
>>
>>73375321
>Whites are unable to please their women due to their own physical inadequacies (baby dicks)
You have some serious mental problems. Pro tip: Living inside your own head will make you more distant of society, get some friends, talk with them, have fun. Stop taking everything so personal and serious in life. You're suffering because of your own beliefs but you don't see it yet. Look at the things that you accept as truth and really look at them. Are your emotions steering your reality?
>>
File: 1462592095708.jpg (124 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1462592095708.jpg
124 KB, 600x700
>>73375251
>>
>>73375377
>Blaming jews
Wanna know why jews are high in power and wealthy? Because thats the expression of their culture. They help each other and pay for each others education, they're in a group where everybody is connected with each other very closely. All the while "us" bitter people are posting on some image board on the internet and complaining. Jews aren't evil, stop this bullcrap, they deserve it.
>>
>>73373103
It is an attempt to get rapefugees to actually talk to women instead of just straight up molesting them without their consent.

>>73375328
>I wanna see Europe in all it's glory before it burns.

But it is already burning. Also you won't have much chance as an American because America is basically the imperialist devil here in Europe.
>>
>>73375499
I agree that's a conflicting view. You realize every country in the world is fending for their own interests right? There is no such thing as honest politics. Politics is fooling each other to get what you want by definition. This has nothing to do with the discussion we're having so I don't see your point.
>>
>>73375421
Woah, that is deep, my friend, do you charge by the hour or session?

Looks like you got me all figured out, how do you manage to achieve such levels of perception?
>>
>>73373856
Their mere coming to Germany is a problem.Now tons of tax payers money are wasted for another idea on how to fix refugee issues instead of removing them completely.Ofc pol is pissed.
>>
>>73374988
I think he means european blacks are worse. After all, european blacks just recently arrived and they came from an absolutely abhorrent culture which they want to keep.
Not just their fault. White leftists with their cultural relativism give them the opportunity to hold onto their culture. Something that I don't think has ever happened in the past.
>>
>>73375556
Everyone knows that. But it's not going to work, just like everything else. If your media stopped ignoring the rapes of locals and female refugees maybe things would be much better.

But it's just more pandering at the expense of the innocent.
>>
>>73375649
I really feel your pain my friend, don't feed the negative thoughts you keep having. It's hurting the people around you too, remember that.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>73375556
Yeah, I get the logic behind it. "If our women are gonna get dicked by a nigger, let's at least try to ensure they get flowers before that, not a punch in the mouth" but don't forget it's in their culture and religion that women are below men. Also good luck trying to educate all those hundreds of thousands that only speak durka-durka.
>>
>>73375636

>You realize every country in the world is fending for their own interests right?

And here is your contradiction. You're supporting the bankruptcy, destruction of IQ, and dilution of culture of white nations. This is why people call you a cuck. You're raising offspring that are not your own and have zero interest in carrying on your traditions.

You will either breed yourselves out of existence or be hung for traitors. You have created the most grim future imaginable by vainly virtue signalling instead of ruling with any measure of wisdom or sense.

You've signed the death warrant of your civilization and congratulated yourself for doing so.
>>
>>73373103
I don't think anyone can outdo Sweden but god fucking damnit is Germany trying!
>>
>>73375544
Jesus...
>>
File: 1405181203163.jpg (15 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1405181203163.jpg
15 KB, 476x356
The reason is because those migrants have no idea how to approach females in Germany. They are too aggressive and it often ends up in touching their body. Thats why a course like this is needed. At least we are trying to lower the rape incidents instead of just talking bullshit like you idiots "blacks now gonna take away muh girls".
>>
>>73375895
>Carrying on traditions
No comment.

I think the difference is that you divide the people of the earth up into races, I don't. Suffering is universal, if we suffer, so does the collective life. We're but water droplets in the ocean, all connected.

Even if all this will bring a "shitstorm", ultimately everything will go back to a state of equilibrium. Our ego creates all this suffering. I won't be taken serious with this post, I know it. You have to /see/ for yourself to understand me. Pick up some books on Buddhism and read. I recommend "What the buddha taught" and "Mindfulness in simple english" for beginners.
>>
File: 1410179476354.jpg (69 KB, 537x386) Image search: [Google]
1410179476354.jpg
69 KB, 537x386
>>73376095
Oh boy, classic Sadik!
>>
>>73376133
And now imagine nigger saying something like this.You can't?Because even your retarded brain is superior to his.
>>
>>73376215
They're more concerned with surviving rather than being educated to see all of this. ;-) We in the western world have this luxury, we can express our thoughts in forms of art and paintings, ever seen art in an african country? It's because it's a shithole there.
>>
File: 1448767474210.jpg (196 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1448767474210.jpg
196 KB, 716x716
>>73373103
They're all fat and ugly

I don't see the problem.
>>
>>73376133

Closing your eyes and covering your ears with your hands won't change reality. There is no gay ass spiritual escape from your new age faggot book store.

A future of slavery an non-existence are staring you right in the face, and yet you still attempt to stand in judgement of others. Your ego is disgusting and cowardly.

Enjoy your Sharia. Cuck.
>>
>>73376336
That may be true, but why so much anger in your post? Can't you see that just fuels the suffering?
>>
>>73376287
No, europeans were superior and thus formed better civilization in tougher surroundings, while these guys remained evolutionary trash.This is so simple.Myth of Africa being pure desert is a myth, its much easier to survive in most places of Africa than in Scandinavia etc.
>>
>>73376095
Your tax money could be used on other things if we didn't have these migrants. Also, if you're already pushing for mass immigration and movement of people, then you should probably make sure that you bring in people that do know how to behave instead of gorillions of savages that you need to teach proper behaviour first.
In other words, you're a fucking cunt and are indirectly supporting this.
>>
>>73376440
It's hard forming a civilization in africa when you're getting taken advantage of by oil companies and being underpaid.
>>
File: Eckhhart_Tolle_front.jpg (100 KB, 238x360) Image search: [Google]
Eckhhart_Tolle_front.jpg
100 KB, 238x360
>>73376406

*nasally laugh*

Can't you see, the suffering? I mean all humanity and stuff right? We all feel things! I'm so profound!
>>
>>73376133
>I think the difference is that you divide the people of the earth up into races, I don't.
I think the difference is that you ignore science.
>>
>>73376610
If you're getting your view on me from Eckhart Tolle then I see how you're not taking me serious. That's ok.
>>
>>73376544
And what were they doing before 19th century?Building palaces?Writing philosophical works?Name anything.
>>
>>73376613
Oh yes, science. Jesus christ the western society has become so dumbed down by the fast information of internet.
>>
>>73376714

I'm pointing out that you're speaking platitudes. No one is taking you seriously.
>>
>>73376880
That's ok too, atleast I tried to make you see outside of your bubble of thoughts. No avail.
>>
>>73376785
This is your argument? Are you literally ignoring the fact that races exist, because that is what you're saying by writing things like "you divide the people of the earth up into races, I don't"
>>
>>73376974

Cuck
>>
File: 1450430767595.jpg (935 KB, 1440x2297) Image search: [Google]
1450430767595.jpg
935 KB, 1440x2297
>>73373103
This is great this will speed up the rate at which whites are replaced
>>
>>73373561
>thatsthejoke.png
>>
>>73377020
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha

I wish you peace my friend, hopefully we can live in this world where we can all co-exist together.
>>
>>73377009
Races exist, where? In our minds? What divides them? The place they are born? It's just a concept. The mind likes to divide things into boxes and compare things. It's futile.
>>
>>73373103
>The filename.
>>
File: 1414447722790.gif (3 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1414447722790.gif
3 MB, 450x337
>>73377098
>>
>>73377098

Importing Muslims is like giving yourself AIDS. You will discover this.
>>
>>73375544
T. Schlomo amsterdamson
>>
>>73377230
I never agreed with importing all immigrants here, a society needs some kind of stability to function well. Allowing them all is stupid, so is hating them.
>>
File: 1418168240234.jpg (113 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1418168240234.jpg
113 KB, 764x1024
>>73377164
T-thanks for noticing frate.
>>
>>73373856
They could also fuck off, ever thought of that?
>>
>>73377038
sadik stahp
>>
File: 1456894735182.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456894735182.jpg
499 KB, 1920x1080
>>73376974
We are seeing outside our societies bubble of thought, that's what /pol/ is. You don't think we've all heard that we're all equal before and the reason African countries have failed to do anything of merit is because European powers colonised them once? People come and stay in /pol/ because besides the memes this is unironically one of the only places I will see a different perspective on events.

>>73377156
Also I would argue that races do exist, and not just 'in our minds'. When you are born, your consciousness is not uploaded into some randomiser that distributes it into a baby somewhere in the world, could be Africa, could be Europe. Instead, my birth is a direct result of the choice of my parents, their parents, going on for tens of thousands of years. If the suffering that connects us all is enough to get past our 'concept' of differences between ethnicities, then why is ethnocentrism the basis for what has led to successful human societies? It all comes down to kin selection. These traits stick with us from our evolutionary past, they helped us survive. Sure you can deny they exist all you want, but the basic feeling that you would rather help someone who looks like you (more likely to be related) over someone completely different exists in you too.

And we see this in our own countries. As diversity of ethnicities increases, altruism decreases, fewer volunteers etc. Tribalism is a basic human function of survival and saying it's all in your head doesn't mean anything.

There was a brilliant video of these concepts on a thread yesterday but I can't find it.
>>
>>73373548
germans have directed their ruthless industrial efficiency to destroying themselves now

the swedes have headstart, but I don't think it's enough
>>
>>73373856

Culture doesn't have much to do with it, the problem is their tiny prefrontal cortexes and general lack of empathy. Also their culture is shit because they are shit.
>>
>>73378469
I agree with the tribalism being a basic human function, its basically programmed into our brains.
I think mankind's largest problem is that we evolved technologically at a very fast rate, and our instincts and reptilian brains are behind. We are like children, making mistakes because we didn't learn yet what the consequences of certain actions are.
Our brains and instincts tell us to protect ourselves and make sure we survive, it was helpfull when man needed to hunt mammoths and struggling to find food, now these are a burden to us, cause we are no longer one or a small tribe, we are the world.
The proof of this problem lies within yourself. You see only the ugly things, because that is what you pay attention to because the reptilian brain tells us to keep track of things that are problematic.
If you truly look around, you will see there is a shift of global views towards the good. Yes there is still war and pollution, but more and more of us see the problems , try to find solutions and voice our dismay. We are growing up.
On the topic of compassion itself, If you choose who deserves it then it is not compassion. Everyone deserves it, and the worst deserve it the most cause they are clueless.
>>
I've been alive for 36 years, there wasn't a single one of those that I remember where there weren't people bemoaning doom of one sort or another. The problems were real, sure, but the forgone conclusion of doom was the fantasy.
It is so easy and so self gratifying to predict doom. It is a lot harder to see problems and work with them.
You're having a problem with having compassion for others because the compassion would move you to abandon the self gratifying experience of being "right" about humanities doom and being the one smart enough to see it coming. You would have to acknowledge it isn't over yet and get to work for the sake of others, instead of the work of being enamored with yourself. Being enamored with yourself is a hard thing to let go, it is what you have in common with all those who you think doom is a forgone conclusion for. So don't just have compassion for them, have it for yourself too, because their doom is also yours.
>>
>>73373103
Not even sweden have this kek
>>
>>73379249
>>73379383
You make some good points but I do disagree with you. I don't think 'we are the world' in the same sense that you do. Deep cultural divisions exist, and by pretending we're all the same is exactly what people think justifies the slow but sure demographic transition to an entirely alien culture in this country and across the west. Perhaps you can see past the boundaries of culture and act as if everyone is your family but I can't. I'm just a normal person who definitely finds no pleasure in predicting this 'doom'. All I want is my family and my identity, I want to hand over the country and culture I love to my children, but increasingly this isn't the country I knew, this isn't the culture I loved and created so much. You talk about problems on a global scale but to the common man only these things are important. I don't care about the human race, I care about my 'tribe' in my corner of the forest. If this is being too 'enamoured' with myself then I'm fine with that
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.