[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thegrio.com/2016/05/07/famil y-gets-1-5m-after-little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1462691100748.png (1 MB, 1321x599) Image search: [Google]
1462691100748.png
1 MB, 1321x599
http://thegrio.com/2016/05/07/family-gets-1-5m-after-little-rock-cops-enters-mans-home-without-warrant-fatally-shoots-him/

>taxpayers pay $1.5 million
>those who spat on the constitution are not charged

4th Amendment:

>Prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets out requirements for search warrants based on probable cause as determined by a neutral judge or magistrate.

Or do you guys not give a fuck about rights anymore? Why do you keep using "cuz niggers" as a defense for more precedents to be set to abuse our rights?
>>
They're niggers, I don't give a fuck. I guarantee they had good reason.
>>
>>73371517
>our rights

Lynch niggers pls
>>
>>73371596
>a good reason to raid a house without a search warrant

You're justifying abuse of the 4th amendment because "niggers". That's the greatest cuck of them all. Abuses happen to more than just niggers, you know. You are a cowardly traitorous piece of shit.

>>73371602
I'm white. This sets a precedent that will extend towards white people. No, actually, it already happens to white people. There's no justification to step over the 4th amendment.
>>
>>73371596
>who cares about the 4th amendment
>>
>>73371517
what i find funny about that case is the off-duty female police officers were working as security guards at the apartment block. one of their duties was to investigate odd goings on like an apartment door open while the temperature is freezing outside.

now, somehow the police officers were cleared after 3 seperate hearings. yet somehow the city and the apartment complex owner is liable for wrongful death of a psychotic and reportedly belligerent man.
>>
>>73373380
>one of their duties was to investigate odd goings on like an apartment door open while the temperature is freezing outside.

Where is it implied that his door was open? Why should leaving your door open give them a right to enter? It is still a private residence.
>>
>>73373769
the security guards reported his door was open. his glass table was smashed and his shirt was unbuttoned, that he was shivering due to the cold weather. it is a fact that he was prescribed anti-pyschotic medication and had not been using them.

it is a commercial property and security has every right to investigate shit. they're not held by 4th admendment rights as they are literally working for the property owners and are not federal or state employees. the security guards reported one of them entered the apartment after ellison became belligerent with her. she ended up bruised and choked out and was shot by the other security guard.

the only crime here is that the family was awarded $1.4 million from the apartment complex owner and the city of little rock.
>>
>>73374251
He did not have to die, thus the money that his family was awarded. If you don't want this to happen, you should expect police officers to learn to handle mental health situations rather than escalate them.
>>
>>73374371
if there was wrongdoing and wrongful death than the police officers should have been charged. no wrongful death was found in the case. yet, because ellisons sons are in the police department and due to the BLM bullshit they got a free ticket to nigger rich ville courtesy of everyone living in little rock and the apartment complex owners who had nothing to do with the incident.
>>
>>73374617
A settlement does not always result in prison time, particularly with police officers.
>>
>>73374706
the officers were cleared. the city and apartment complex owner are not settling due to liability. they just are throwing money at the monkeys to get em to shutup before little rock becomes another baltimore.
>>
>>73374927
>the officers were cleared.

Internal investigations don't always go smoothly. How often are abusive officers cleared of wrongdoing, and why don't you think that it extends to this case?
>>
>>73375081
well, they had 3 seperate hearings and openly released depositions in front of a grand jury with cross evalutation so... maybe it's whitey being an evil racist anti-kangz muvafuka. or, maybe this old colored guy was totally fucking insane and had beaten the shit out of one of the women causing the other one to cap his black ass.

i do agree that the women didn't seem very professional in their security duties. that they should have just backed the fuck out and called active police and paramedics to deal with him. but, they seem very honest in their retelling of the situation and it was chaotic and fast paced. i may have wasted him myself if i were in their shoes.

frankly though, women should not be patrol cops or security guards.
>>
>not charged

You have to commit a crime to be criminally charged.

Since cops can and sometimes MUST use force in their jobs, even deadly force, (and this is written right into their job descriptions), they are allowed to use deadly force at times that WE can not.

They can and do make mistakes on the job, but those are not crimes. When you make a job mistake, maybe you just burn the french fries.

Unfortunately, when cops make job mistakes, either they or someone else can die. It's still just a job mistake and warrants personnel actions, not criminal charges.

Just like if you killed someone in self defense that's allowed. If you kill someone as part of your job description, that's allowed. sometimes both of these can go to trial, but if its clear it was self defense, or if its clear it was a job mistake, the charges don't happen.

You know, we might not like cops, but they do what they are paid to do. Which sometimes includes shooting people. Out of the 1 million cops in the US, yeah, some of them are going to make mistakes doing their jobs. those aren't murders. those aren't crimes.

and dude, obviously you don't know that EVERY STATE HAS WARRANTLESS SEARCH EXCEPTIONS in which searches without a warrant are allowed in certain or exigent circumstances, such as thinking evidence might be destroyed by the time a warrant is issued, items in plain view, probable cause, permission, or possible threat to the officer or others.
>>
>>73376004
Plenty of officers are in the wrong and are never charged. You are naive.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/no-charges-in-sloppy-swat-raid-that-maimed-baby/

You can teargas a baby and get away with it if you are an officer.
>>
File: 1458002914768.jpg (153 KB, 972x676) Image search: [Google]
1458002914768.jpg
153 KB, 972x676
>>73378071

Niggers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.