[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What explains young men refusing to mature and assume the responsibilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19
File: grow up.jpg (210 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
grow up.jpg
210 KB, 1200x800
What explains young men refusing to mature and assume the responsibilities of adulthood?
>>
Because the Jews want to harvest our white Christian children's blood. We're protesting by not having children and not contributing to the Jews pyramid scheme.
>>
>>73369882
Technology.
>>
Too busy posting about their problems on /pol/
>>
>shit job market
>companies don't want to hire 16-24 year olds cause the older more experienced people need jobs
>no work ethic made in the shittier jobs
>would rather play vidya, wank, and do drugs
>>
>White Culture that uplifted the planet is vilified on all ends
>Feminism destroyed western Gender Relations
>Shit Job Market
>Shit Housing Market
>Kindergarten/Schools/Universities are anti white Institutions no sane white would his kid want to go through
>>
>>73369882
High risk low reward
>>
File: Scared-Jew.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
Scared-Jew.png
20 KB, 183x232
>>73370165
>SHUT THIS GOY DOWN
>>
busy replying to shitposts on /pol/
>>
>>73369882
Because the way we are represented is by a curly haired, bearded fat fuck with shorts and a small sized jacket
>>
I make more money than anyone I went to highschool simply by doing what I love. Fucking bitches and teaching well educated white guys how to fuck bitches too at 3k a pop.

I'm doing my part to push the narrative of the whiteman being able to fuck all the girls he wants while the little browns and asians are pushed to the curb where they should do the manual labour instead. I also make a great income off of affiliate links on herbivore blogs targeting asians and brown guys.

Basically sites that say look at Bond, he's white. Look at any attractive man in cinema. Always white. You don't have a chance, stick to your body pillows and tenga eggs.

I'm doing my part to encourage the mass breeding of whites to strong father figures who won't get cucked by jamal. Are you doing yours?
>>
>>73369882
da joos

t. stormweenie
>>
>>73369882
because being an average young male sucks ass nowadays
>>
>>73369882
Our society has taken away all the benefits of adulthood and has encouraged perpetual childishness.
>>
File: BJi5Oed.jpg (193 KB, 1064x1050) Image search: [Google]
BJi5Oed.jpg
193 KB, 1064x1050
women arent worth shit and society fucking sucks
>>
>>73370621
It's gotta be weird having Goku jerk you off.
>>
>>73369882
Why do you think degeneracy is the downfall of great societies? It doesn't only effect the degenerates themselves, but productive members of society see it being tolerated and lose motivation to contribute. Thus, it spreads like creeping cancer, until the society either crumbles under it's own compartmentalized debauchery, or becomes sufficiently weak that it is conquered.
>>
>>73370165
This
>>
>>73369882

this picture is triggering me

The nigger who is probably still more worthless to society than those neets ruins the white girl
>>
>>73370887
>becomes sufficiently weak that it is conquered
RIP Europe. Enjoy Sharia.
>>
>>73369882
Another shill thread. What a surprise.
>>
>>73369882
>assume the responsibilities
People are usually compensated accordingly for taking on responsible roles, but there's no longer any compensation for becoming an adult. And adult males are additionally vilified while juvenile short-sightedness is venerated.
>>
Anyone else feel like this isn't gonna fix itself? It sounds like an obvious statement, but I just imagine grey 50 year old men living together and still playing video games, while women still write thinkpieces for Salon and Jezebel about how men aren't growing up.
>>
>>73369882
People are always going to choose the more attractive choice. Right now, being a semi-NEET playing video games is a better life than working a shit job for abusive employers for little pay in order to raise an ungrateful family with a wife that will probably divorce you and take what little you own.
>>
>>73369882
Civilization use most of its brainpower to make peoples life easier, what do you expect men to do?
>>
>>73369882
>/pol/tards expect me to become an active member of society
>try going to uni
>libtards everywhere in soft science
>too many autists and artificial difficulty too high in hard science
>stop going to uni
>try getting a a blue collar job
>no experience
>have to beg the boss to be employed
>finally get employed somehow
>minimum wage
>poor working conditions
>can never complain or I'll get the door
>have to work 10-15 years just to be financially stable
>can never own my own house

>/pol/tards expect me to find a wife
>they're all chasing Chad's dick off the Smartjew apps
>by 30 they stop being desirable and hear the bio clock ticking
>I'm still a virgin and want to get married
>they've all had 100 dicks in them

>/pol/tards expect me to have children
>wife is borderline retarded just like most women
>smoking, drinking, doing drugs """casually"""
>children will never be healthy, will never be loved like they used to be in the past centuries
>Jewish education system will train them to be good goyim; democratic, secular soldiers who love immigrants and feminism

I just want everyone to die.
>>
>>73371211

The Pole is correct. By marrying you actually give yourself LESS rights and freedom. You will be constantly shamed, attacked and berated for stepping into the role of father. Or you can spark a bowl and play another game of Madden.

Men have a "fuck this shit" threshold that feminism has already set in motion.
>>
>>73371679

Well honestly you should join your local Mosque because that's what the future of your nation is.
>>
>>73371679
>artificial difficulty too high in hard science
Demiurge is oppressing you?
>>
>>73371679
Same but I accept the fact that I'm too fucking stupid and/or lazy for a "hard science" degree. Just own up to it, friend.
>>
>>73371756
At least Muslims don't see their own kind as degenerates.
>>
Peak oil.
The age of growth based on cheap energy is over. Now the bubble is collapsing, pulling everything down. You can feel the decline in your bones, don't you?
>>
>>73371802
>>73371797
Unless we're talking Quantum mechanics or astrophysics hard science should never be hard. They only are to weed out the people who don't want to conform to the jewish education system.

Hard science faggots are all beta nu-males and virgin females who never produce anything tangible anyway. The most degenerate of all. We're barely managing to stay alive from farming and industrial needs and they waste away resources in jewish technology and space crap.
>>
>>73371806

Well your culture has abandoned and reviled you. You can either try to get them to change their minds or find a new culture.
>>
Give me a decent job with some security and we'll talk. Until then I'll be enjoying my video games
>>
>>73371974
You have Internet to raise above normal human by accumulating knowledge, but istead you choose to be here. Like we all do. No complains, just acceptance.
>>
>>73370116
How do they get money for drugs if they're without jobs? Aren't drugs expensive?
>>
>>73371974

Man I'm taking a course in Quantum Mechanics at the moment, and let me tell you, it's fucking difficult, but once you get the hang of it, it's bread and butter.

Hardest part is getting used to the notation and the extensive differential equations, but it's all about effort.

I wouldn't call myself an autist, but I know what you mean. There's a lot of introverts in physics and unless you form some sort of group who would like to study together, you should get used to being isolated when tackling the workload (good thing for professor office hours).

About the productivity of the members... I would quite agree with that. I'm currently learning about quantum dots on the side and how they can be used in conjunction with organic crystals to raise levels of efficiency in solar panels. Now you wouldn't say that's a waste of time/resources, now would you?
>>
>>73370822
you use the left hand in australia?
>>
File: 1462431462128.jpg (30 KB, 627x430) Image search: [Google]
1462431462128.jpg
30 KB, 627x430
>>73371679
>>
>>73372431
Do you use the new black they've invented which is about 99.96% black in solar panels, or was that idea scrapped?
>>
>>73372239
I do it. I watch MIT and Stanford video lectures and read related books. Sometimes, eventually I can go to /pol just to say REMOVE KEBAB LONDON MAYOR IS MUSLIM.
>>
humanity never faced adversity like your generation has

easier just to give up goy :)
>>
>>73372771
If all goys give up who will work for jews?
>>
>>73372815
robots :)
>>
>>73372864
So robots will work, jews will jew, white oppresive men playing videogames. Everything seem to be happy.
>>
>>73372287
At least our Finnish welfare system gives about 500€ a month and pays the rent and other necessary costs. So even the unemployed can buy alcohol and other substitutes.
>>
File: Meesterjojo.jpg (11 KB, 161x163) Image search: [Google]
Meesterjojo.jpg
11 KB, 161x163
>>73369882

>assume the responsibilities of adulthood

You mean the traditional ideals forced upon men?

The short answer: men don't need to. They've learned it's bullshit and, without thinking, have simply stopped.

it's brilliant. Men don't need to be wrapped up in a cycle of marriage, providing for others, having brats, etc. There's nothing wrong with staying home, playing games, watching TV, doing what you want.

If you're meaning not getting jobs- they are. There have always been a large number of slackers, of both sexes, which mooch of their rents for most of their lives.

Granted, I'm a late bloomer myself: started university at 36, spent 4.5 years between various STEM majors, then bailing in the last semester for nursing school (because having a bachelors in bio/chem is the same as an English degree- would you like fries with that). But I've lived on my own since 19, which was the "norm" for my generation to get the fuck out of the house. Traveled the world, circumnavigated the earth via freightliner, lived all over, had fun, learned a lot.

But if I were 19 again, and I had a job, I'd say fuck it- social stresses were shit back when, and they're shit now. There is absolutely no gain in doing what society deems as right for a male. Women abuse men for their own gain. Children are reared to be back stabbing little hypersensitive fucks. It's way more fun to have sex without marriage, hang out with your pals, play vidya.
>>
Because I am inferior(not tall, good looking etc) I would have to work very hard to get these things and thanks to the outrageous divorce rate(it's about 65% in my country) I would be very quick to lose it. Not worth it. Not at all.
>>
>>73372581
I'm still doing undergraduate research, but yes, I've heard about Vantablack. I'm almost certain that the material isn't methodically easy to excite and get electron transference.
>>
>>73371806

We do. Everyone is all about how they are better Muslims than the others. They judge you on sight for your shortcomings instead of taking a look on theirs. We can't chill and just be the best we can to please Allah. Islam is not a religion for most, it's a competition.
>>
>>73369882
Are you fucken serious ?

You create a system that is hostile to men in marriage & divorce.

Why would a man want to assume responsibility for that shit ?

Way easier to live for yourself and be alone , rather than try to make a marriage work only to have her get bored or generally unsatisified and leaved and take your house , children and the vast majority of your income.
>>
>>73372581
Unless you're talking about using it not as a component of the solar cell but as a filler, which would act as storage for higher chances of the light interacting with the compound in the solar cell itself; I can see the potential then.
>>
File: 1338259887446.png (88 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1338259887446.png
88 KB, 255x253
>>73372958
yes that's the ideal future

you sleep we live :)
>>
>>73370165
Hans gets it
>>
holy fuck

learned helplessness is the ultimate blue pill

kill yourselves faggots
>>
>>73372431
>Differential equations
>Quantum
Dude, you're doing fucking entry level, come back when you've done some representation theory, topology, category theory and algebras of finite fields (with a special focus on the hopf algebra, fusion categories, and cohomologies)

> Organic crystals
That's pretty much a useless statement, either you mean organic as in "natural" (which I hope to hell not) or you're placing the crystal structure in one of the broadest definitions of chemistry possible.

> Used in conjunction with quantum dots
Quantum dots dont operate outside of near zero temperatures, the thermal flux from an incident photon will wipe your dots and that's not even considering the current scaling issues with producing more than 10 dots.

That said, you appear to be an undergrad so I'll forgive you, just don't forget that everything you're learning is technically incorrect until you start using tensors.
>>
>>73369882
Responsibilities of adulthood pahapaha, you parochial fool.

Why take responsibilty? so you can get further cucked?

Let this world burn.
>>
File: get_in_the_kitchen.png (678 KB, 510x566) Image search: [Google]
get_in_the_kitchen.png
678 KB, 510x566
>undermine and emasculate traditional male role that comes with being a breadwinner
>deregulate society with insanity based feminism and promote degeneracy
>be surprised when males refuse to comply with a raw deal

It's glorious to watch women freak out about this. Get in the fucking kitchen and stop being a whore if you want a man to take of you. The human race will perish without men to navigate it.
>>
>>73369882
I don't know, but it was probably the Jews
>>
File: 1326905008495.jpg (436 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1326905008495.jpg
436 KB, 700x1700
>>73369882
>What explains young men refusing to mature and assume the responsibilities of adulthood?

A good reason to try.
>>
>>73372958
You just pretty much described the endgoal of "New World Order"
Why are we supposed to fight it again?
>>
>>73370372
You're not white
>>
>>73369882
because being a man is about controlling your environment, and everything is being done to assure that the only environment a young adult these days can control is a virtual one.
>>
>>73373587
hurr because it enslaves the future of humanity or something I forget

yall niggas falling into the same trap boomers fell into. general apathy
>>
>Constantly falling exchange rate of Ruble.
>Constantly falling level of intelligence of a average Russian.
>Absence of ways to grow as a pro.
Nah. I'd better wait until I move the fuck out to a developed country.
>>
File: muh dick.png (703 KB, 1877x955) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.png
703 KB, 1877x955
>>73370165
Pretty muck
>>
>>73373427
Savage
>>
>>73373652
Wow that's actually a really good answer
>>
File: 1395896669158.jpg (45 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1395896669158.jpg
45 KB, 407x407
>modern society being told successful men are those who raise other men's children, let their wives fuck behind their backs, and go into crushing debt just to enjoy the same comforts his parents/grandparents had
>wonders why many men just drop out and say fuck that
>>
>>73369882
I'd rather live in the woods than be surrounded by third world trash.
>>
>>73373062
To be fair if i could get all that for doing jack shit, i would.
>>
>>73373587
Maybe its common for all Type I civilizations?
Who knows, maybe its natural way of things.
>>
File: raccoon-dog-skinned-gif.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
raccoon-dog-skinned-gif.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>73373552
>/pol/ complains about women playing professional victims
>then post shit like this

Absolutely pathetic
>>
>>73373771
I sure as shit ain't saying everything is okay. Far from it.

But even in completely mainstream society, at least where I live in the southern US, doing those things are not lauded, nor the mark of a successful man. At all.
>>
>>73373992
But we are the victims anon.
>>
File: 1333528200307.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1333528200307.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>73373992
>/pol/ complains about women playing professional victims
Because they're not fucking victims.
>>
>>73373992
Except that men have to face the consequences of their actions and are seen as replaceable tools
>>
>>73373427
>Dude, you're doing fucking entry level,
Very few (string theorists) if any physicists will ever use any of what you stated. I know a few guys who work on fusion categories and they are pure math without the faintest idea of quantum mechanics or physics in general.

>That's pretty much a useless statement
It's not though, organic crystals are crystals made from organic molecules and are a very popular area of research.

>Quantum dots dont operate outside of near zero temperatures
Wrong. For instance 'The first commercial application of quantum dots was the Sony XBR X900A series of flat panel televisions released in 2013'. I'm pretty sure their TVs don't only work at a few Kelvin. Also small nanoparticles (on the order of a few nm in diameter) are considered quantum dots and I've used femtosecond pulsed lasers to do spectroscopy on such things and they don't get 'wiped'.
And before you argue some obscure point read the article about them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_dot
They have applications in a variety of different areas of which the majority aren't anywhere near absolute zero.

You need to loosen that fedora of yours it's making your shitposting India tier.
>>
>>73369882
Wtf? If anything, the niggers are always the ones lazily playing videogames. Fuck this image.
>>
>>73373427

Yeah I know I'm doing basics at the moment, but it's something that's always fascinated me and I do believe I have the potential to harvest enough experience from my undergraduate career to make a small start-up and keep me financially stable for the time being and throughout my doctorate.

>>73375049
Thanks for that. Were you just learning methods on how to perform spectroscopy with those femtosecond pulsed laser on small nanoparticles or was it a bit more specific? I'm kind of interested in optics/photonics. I've also been thinking about learning about Optical Coherent Tomography for selective screening in biological media.
>>
>>73370003
this.
>>
>>73370822
kek
>>
>>73369882
>shitty job market
>belong to single most vilified group in the West
>education geared to girls and women exclusively
>fucked up gender relations in favour of women (again)
>disappearing middle class
>traditional hobby's are on the downturn
>be expected to be grateful out the ass while having a quarter of the wealth of your parents
>impossible to become self-sufficient on a normal wage

Look around you. Look at your friends. The people we consider mega succesful these days, would be considered normal a few decades ago. The new norm is working your ass off to live in a tiny apartment, so you can maybe meet a girl you'll have an insecure relationship with for years, but also maybe not, and have zero time for hobby's. If you can find any.

We live at a weird time. We're expected to work as hard as the previous generations, while simultaneaously getting fucking nothing in return for it, while we DO get to suck the dick of that generation for every crumb they drop from the table.
>>
What are the responsibilities of adulthood? I spent a decade working to become self-sufficient, I've paid for my apartment, got zero debt and I make 2k€ a month from stocks. I don't have to work anymore and quite frankly I much rather use my early 30s sunbathing and living stress-free life than spend time slaving for another person. Maybe I'll set up my own start-up one day, but I'm content working 15-20h a week on mobile apps on my own schedule.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>73373992
>le man up meme

Funny how feminist LOVE traditional gender stereotypes when they work in their favour.
>>
>>73369882
No incentive to do so.

Don't be surprised to see men have their own personal chimp outs at society. which seems to under represent males growing up like our fucking testoterone is too much of a burden for this weak ass sytem thats in place.

No worthy male role models in MSM.
Shitty unmasculine jobs they expect you to do so you can run around making people proud of you for bieng a cuck nu uh.
>>
>>73376550
If anything being an adult is having debt. 1. It means that you are trustworthy enough to be given a loan that you can be in debt for. 2. It takes money to make money and to make the most you will use all your resources

Its not how much you have, its how you spend it.
>>
>>73376838
>If anything being an adult is having debt.
lol no.

The majority of americans are loaded with debt that they took on to pay for their new tv and sofa.
>>
File: 1461890675184.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1461890675184.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>73376838

Nice try, Schlomo. But in all honesty I don't need more than 2k a month, my living expenses are 800€ on average so most of it goes back to stocks.
>>
>>73369882
good games, good pizza and good bros

fuck women
>>
they have no roles to fill

it's like asking why there aren't police in a state with 0 crimr

people keep talking about how alarming it is that men aren't all breadwinning husbands and fathers, but nobody wants anything done about it. There's no effort to make life more fair for men. They're literally victim blaming like they would lose their minds over if it were about women.

Literally what's happening is there's some bitch in her late 20s making 50k per year and she's saying "WHERE DID ALL THE GOOD MEN GO?" because she can't find somebody more successful than herself who is romantically interested in her. The simple answer is that these dumb bitches replaced them. And you hear fathers saying things like "I don't want my daughter to be dependent on some POS man!" but they say it without considering what that means. Women who spend their entire lives just working and having short flings. It's the most deceitful life without purpose.
>>
File: 1453915681029.gif (500 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1453915681029.gif
500 KB, 500x494
>>73369882
because i rather get my boipuss pounded and dont give a shit about vaginal jews.
>>
>>73370887
I have not heard this stated so perfectly.
>>
>>73370175
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>73371797
Yeah, fuck that guy!
>>
>>73377302
Henry Kissinger's play toy.
>>
>>73377086
D O R T M U N D
>>
>>73370003
Spbp
>>
>>73369882
Requires a woman, and they're too busy fucking around or campaigning for LGBTQABBIKUABBTQ rights.
>>
>>73376956
yes it is. managing debt correctly is part of an adult life. children simply spend what they have.
>>73376995
then you're literally wasting your credit. thats fine its your choice but its a wasteful and therefore childish thing to do. Just look at how you're even talking right now
>I don't need more than 2k a month
Plan for the worst but hope for the best. Thats called being an adult.
>>
>>73369882
Western society shits on young white and asian men.
>>
because we don't need to take that role anymore

we used to have to take care of women. they own their own shit and have their own jobs. the ball and chain is no longer around our ankles
>>
Technology, feminism, shitty male role models, masculinity not being encouraged, etc.

There are a lot of reasons. All of them have led to where we are today.

It'll only get worse in the future.
>>
>>73373125
> Men don't need to be wrapped up in a cycle of marriage, providing for others, having brats, etc
> providing for others
If you have a job, you're providing for others. I work a difficult software engineering job which leaves me too tired to do other stuff in the weekend let alone fuck around with women. Meanwhile, gvt is taking 36% of my income to fund single mother Aisha with her 5 kids. Kind of fucked up when I think about, maybe I'll stop working altogether.
>>
File: 1402863133174.jpg (110 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1402863133174.jpg
110 KB, 497x640
>>73376838
>It means that you are trustworthy enough to be given a loan that you can be in debt for.

hello grandpa
>>
>>73376838
you filthy worthless kike kill yourself
>>
>>73376838
Stupidest post of the day so far. Excellent.
>>
Everyone around me acts like niggers and loves nigger shit. On top of that, women sleep around at record levels and will cheat at insanely high levels because of the internet and dating apps. I'm not interested in putting effort into someone that would cheat on me, doesn't care about me, and who likes ghetto nigger shit because that's whats cool now.

All my black friends went through dozens of women of all races in college, really redpilled me on women. Not getting involved with degenerates. All they care about is sex and partying/going out. Nothing like seeing college educated white women from decent families acting just like ghetto ass hood rats to please black men.

I live for myself, if being an adult means that I have to give half my shit I worked for to a woman that's a whore and doesn't love me, then I'd rather not even work at all.
>>
File: 1461725810662s.jpg (3 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1461725810662s.jpg
3 KB, 111x125
>>73377588

Your way of reasoning sounds incredibly retarded. I used to work in San Francisco and I met a lot of Americans who were up to their eyeballs in debt: student debt, car loans, house mortgages for those with families. My existence was a whole lot meager, living in one of the poorer areas and relying on bike and public transportation to get around. When we used to go out for nights in bars, some of them would ask me for money because they ran out themselves (all of us working six-fig jobs): when you get your monthly check and and most of it goes towards paying off debts, it doesn't leave a whole lot on your account afterwards. Imagine suddenly finding yourself without meaningful employment, you'd default on everything and you'd have to move out on the street. By the time I left the country, I had saved up a lot of money (debt-free) while my colleagues were (and still are) busting off their asses to pay off them debts that grow interest.

But sure, call me a child because I didn't max out everything I could from the banks. I've cashed out myself from the slavery and I don't need some Jewish trickster to keep me working until the debnts has been paid.
>>
>>73378321
36%?
Guess that means you're in a high pay bracket? Not sure what the tax laws are like over there.
But you should know it's very easy to avoid tax legally.
I don't actually work for my boss technically. When I was offered a new position I asked my boss (and he agreed because he's cool) to actually "contract" a company that I started in my name.
So my "wages" are actually paid out to the company. I am paid a small salary out of the company accounts to keep my tax low, if I go out to eat it's put on company expenses. Clothes go as "uniforms" on the account. My car is a "company car", my house is an office paid for by the business.
Tax avoidance is so easy idk why more people don't do it.
>>
>>73369882
>nigger
>blonde

Every single time.
>>
I'm in my mid twenties and still fucking going to school. I haven't had to keep a job since I turned eighteen because of the student allowance everyone can get in my country. A lot of people opt to still get a job to save or have more money for shit, but you are not forced to.
>>
>>73380016

What's wrong with going to school in mid twenties? I take it you're attending university or some other higher institution
>>
>>73379618
Ignore him. He's another fag trying to bandage his ego by convincing himself he's doing things right and is not a poor sap. Debt is no joke and it's not because it's "something adults have" but because you are putting yourself at the mercy of someone.
>>
>>73380272

Nothing wrong with that, but since I get an allowance from the government as long as I am studying, it delays me having earn my own money in any major way. It also delays me buying a place of my own or a car.
>>
>>73373992
this
>>
>>73369882
i can't speak for everyone else but for me raising a family would be an endorsement of the future.

i simply cannot endorse the things i am seeing. ymmv faggot

wtf captcha?
>>
>>73376838
fuck off kike
>>
>>73378760
It doesn't mean that?
>>73379084
>>73379333
>>73379618
I've been doing it for many years and before I started using credit cards is when I would "run of of money" and maybe ask someone for something. Now that seems like a foreign concept. And again its not how much you have but how you spend it. I didn't exactly give the money away. I essentially still have it if necessary. Again listen to yourself. You're saying that someone should literally just save up enough money until they can completely afford college and then go. That is literally retarded. To each their own but I promise you that managing debt correctly by utilizing your credit is more adult than counting your fucking shekels because that is exactly what you're doing. And I'm not calling you a child but yes counting your shekels is childish. You say I'm trapped by debt which is literal bullshit and I'm saying your trapped by your means which is at least theoretically true although you're saying you don't "need more." It's about one thing: purchasing power. That is the bottom line.
>>
>>73381826
perfect timing you sniveling Jew

How many shekels have you saved Jew?
>>
>>73373652
/thread and underrated post
>>
Who cares if young men don't want to be adults? Who cares what they do as long as they obey the law and pay their taxes.

t: manchild with an "adult job" (aka not minimum wage shit that any highschool dropout can do)
>>
>>73371974
You're somehow right.

Hard science courses are fucking annoying. They expect you to do a fuckload of shit, with a manual that explains stuff. But what it comes down to it is you're getting raped in the ass by workload and the manual serves as lube to make it a bit easier.

Those help manuals are intentionally not saying how stuff works most of the time or in such a way that you don't even know what you're reading unless you already understand what you're reading (in which case you won't even read it at all since you already know it).

So how I learn is with 60 google tabs open and constantly wondering what the hell I'm supposed to do. I'm not even sure why 10k goes down to an institution a year where I constantly have to figure out myself how to solve shit with 60 google tabs open. Fuck university, glad when I get my Bsc.

Luckily for me not all courses are like this, and its my best bet anyway since otherwise I will be working some min wage crap job in the Netherlands. Most people are blue pilled niggnogg lovers anyway, I don't want anything to do with them and I'm pretty clear about that.
>>
>>73381865
>It doesn't mean that?
Of course not - interest rates are ridiculously low, housing bubble revealed how many not credit worthy people got their mortgages, college debt bubble is brewing and nigger debt is at very high levels (pic related).
>>
>>73369882
Getting married and having children is a vagmerchant conspiracy. It doesn't benefit men. We play vidya to kill time until the sexbots arrive.
>>
>>73369882
We're exercising our privilege* to opt out of this degenerate society.
*i.e. can into budgeting unlike subhumans.

I must admit though that i do crave a family of my own, but not in the west, no way.
Not sure where, but i give myself four years to learn a language and fuck off.
>>
>>73379665
Holy crap I thought lowest tax bracket was 33%, at least it used to be that.

It now is 36.5%, that is the lowest bracket. Anything between 19k-55k is taxed at 42%, and anything over that at 52%.

On top of that we enjoy a 21% VAT. As a bonus we also get raped by a lot of additional taxes that you have to pay if you work. Such as road tax for owning a car, taxes on house, mandatory health care bill that is around 130 month then you have to pay for gas electricity water.

It's absurd. Working is not very rewarding in this country save for a couple of things that are in high demand. This used to be different though.
>>
>>73371690
>Men have a "fuck this shit" threshold that feminism has already set in motion.

Can all be summed up with this.
>>
>>73369882

mouse utopia
>>
>>73369882
Millennial are having less children. Children, especially for men, have been a vary strong driving force for becoming more responsible.
>>
>>73381865

I wasn't talking about college debt, it's an investment if done right. I'm talking about big houses and new cars that you don't really need, not to mention all the luxury items that people also buy on credit (newest smartphones, gadgets, flashy clothing, shit like that). It all grows interest and you have to keep working in order to keep up with the huge monthly payments that just keep on adding up. If you ease up on your work, you're fucked.

There's nothing wrong having some debt (most people do), but the way many Americans seem to do it is absolutely fucked. You get fired at the wrong time and you're fucked.
>>
>>73369882
Why should they? You don't get rewarded for assuming the responsibility anymore, so why do it?
>>
>>73369882
Girls get all the jobs and promotions. Girls get all the help from family. It is pretty clear that society doesn't want us anymore.
>>
>>73370165

5-star post nigga
>>
File: laughingmodels.webm (3 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
laughingmodels.webm
3 MB, 1080x1080
you sound entitled

man up.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.