[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“In the past, we saw European leaders speaking against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: img272217.jpg (532 KB, 1337x1728) Image search: [Google]
img272217.jpg
532 KB, 1337x1728
>“In the past, we saw European leaders speaking against the Jews. Now, we see them speaking against Israel. It is the same anti-Semitism of blood libels, spreading lies, distorting reality and brainwashing people into hating Israel and the Jews,”

-Ayelet Shaked

Why haven't you became a Zionist yet /pol/?
>>
Or maybe we can come to the logical conclusion, per Occam's Razor, that Jews are the problem. If 9/10 think you're a jerk, then you being a jerk is more likely than a conspiracy.
>>
she is 100% correct
anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism.
I see here people saying the word 'Zionism' when they don't even know the meaning of the word.
Zionism = state for Jews.
the Muslim propaganda machine is working overtime, and it's not even hard to sell it to the Europeans.
>>
>>73369817
This.
>>
The one silver lining of muslim takeover is that someone will take final revenge against the jews at long last
>>
File: 77081873.png (37 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
77081873.png
37 KB, 396x400
>>73369905

>that pic

Am I the only one that finds it extremely ironic that the first state set up by the UN has the most human rights condemnations by the UN.
>>
>>73369817
In a few decades, Muslims will be the majority in the world.
muslims hates america and its values.
so by your logic, america will be the wrong side.
>>
>>73369905
This might be b8 but you have an Israeli flag, maybe proxy so I'll reply

You do realize most anti Israel sentiment comes from the left wing, the same people that always go back to Hitler being the worst person possible?

Barely anyone is anti Semitic, they hate Israel for really gay reasons and it's just because they feel bad for Palestinians because they're browner than you guys
>>
>>73370099
do you know what is more ironic?
Saudi Arabia is a leader of the UN human rights council
>>
File: marxists.jpg (79 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
marxists.jpg
79 KB, 960x636
>>73370151
>stupid leftists can't be racists
when you have different standards for the Jewish state, it's anti-Semitism.
>>
>>73370145
They've been the wrong side since the 1940s. Instead of helping Europe stay white, they've actively helped commies and kikes.
>>
>>73370145
>Muslims will be the majority in the world.
Jews let them into europe changed the immigration laws in America
>muslims hates america and its values.
That's actually the only thing good about them.
>america will be the wrong side
It was on the wrong side ever since freemasons created it. And especially since WWI and WWII.

I think you should have a homeland, but also stay out of Europe and the rest of the World in general.
>>
>>73370633
Hitler: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"
>>
>>73370587
>black people comparing themselves to Palestinians
what an insult to Palestinians who are cut off from the outside world, have drones buzzing above them 24/7, having land stolen from them, school children shot at by guard tower snipers, phosphorous bombs reigned on them, have to live among the rubble and can't have so much as a bag of cement shipped to them.
>>
>>73370732
That sounds like something out of "Hitler's Tabletalk" which was fake. There is no shortage of hoaxes related to Hitler.
>>
>>73370145
>Muslims will be the majority in the world.
Nukes will fix this.
They'll fix you too.
>>
How can you speak against Jews and Israel, aren't they essentially the same thing?
>>
>>73370732
Lots of shit have been attributed to him wrongly. And even if he had really decided to wipe us out then that's fine. We are largely mixed and unpure. Most French should be castrated because the Nordische Rasse isn't very represented here.
>>
>>73369905
This
Anti-zionism is just a PC name for anti-semetism used by the labour party so that their precious brown people aren't fired.
>>
>>73370924
Isreal's existence is actually good since it keeps alot of Jews out of Europe and the Americas. Who cares about that Palestinians? Their situation is sad but its not my problem.
>>
>>73370947
>>73370854
>brrr it's fake, it's fake! no!
>>
>>73370947
Die Franken waren Germanen. And at least you are better off than America somewhat.
>>
>>73371271
Not that it will convince you, but history is written by the winner and the allies especially England and the Jews put out alot of propaganda. There are also lies about other enemies such as Stalin.
>>
File: RITBNGFV.jpg (230 KB, 1566x796) Image search: [Google]
RITBNGFV.jpg
230 KB, 1566x796
>>73370834
>they dindu nuffing
>>
>>73371504
source? (for the claim it's fake)
>>
>>73371693
Ask Netanyahu fucking kike.
>>
>>73370145
well, maybe jews shouldn't have fucked with our immigration laws

maybe jews shouldn't have promoted mass immigration in the media
>>
>>73371723
so you just decided by yourself that it's fake?
>>
>>73371775
muslims will be the majority regardless to their location.
>>
>>73371778
Welcome to /pol/ friend
>>
File: yfw.jpg (204 KB, 644x896) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
204 KB, 644x896
>>73370947
In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[6] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[7] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[8]

no wonder why the french decided to fight with the nazis instead of against them

then the jews gave you the nickname surrender monkeys
>>
>>73369817
If 9/10 think the holohoax was real, then the holohoax being real is moe likely than a conspiracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1024x1024
>>73369188
Because jews want nothing less than white people's destruction, and giving them the means of a state is highly dangerous.
They already have the atomic bomb, and I'm far more afraid of them using it than NK for instance.
>>
>>73369969
shut your cuckhole

long live israel!
אללה אכבר
>>
>>73371693
I read about why that book is probably fake a long time ago and there are actually some quotes in it that I like quite alot. Just google the name. I don't have everything saved.
>>
>>73369188
>Hitler wanted to eradicate that
Truly the most evil man in history
>>
File: 1458139205954.jpg (349 KB, 2400x1577) Image search: [Google]
1458139205954.jpg
349 KB, 2400x1577
>>73372265
nice straw man.
who said the quote is from there?
>>
>>73372561
wtf she is totally average.
>>
>>73372613
look at my first post. I said it sounds like its from there. You never provided a source so I can only guess.
>>
>>73372669
Whenever I see anything related to Spain and some Spanish women pop up they all look like that. Apparently that is the literal average Spanish woman.
>>
>>73372669
Do you ever go out? Women don't look like that much outside the Internet
>>
>>73372561

Perhaps our low level choices have got to you, Xiaoming.
>>
>>73372770
here is your source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Nazi_perceptions_of_the_Arab_world
>>
>>73369188
I wish Jews would stop fucking us in our own countries i really don't care if they have their state to the detriment of Arabs
>>
File: dqpkNnW.jpg (74 KB, 673x716) Image search: [Google]
dqpkNnW.jpg
74 KB, 673x716
Why do Israelis pretend they are kin with western jews?

Western jews are fucking bug aliens with neurotic disorders. Israelis are just Russians who pretended to be jewish to escape communism. Like a fucking jew would want a nation with no one to bother LOL.

When the heeb bugs promote the Islamic immigration and brown xenophilia here, that leads to anti-Israel sentiment. It's literally virtue signalling to show how much you love brown people ooh free palestine so many spices. And the heebs often openly criticize Israel anyway.
>>
Jews for the love of Tengri stop attacking and demonizing your allies. Shit on Arabs, Shit on Muslims, Shit on Turks, Shit on Erdogan (Even though its just a farce for local politics trade boomed under Erdogan), Shit on Iran. But please stop being passive aggresive towards europeans-americans who at least nominally still support you. You can promote zionism without making Obnoxious statements that will further alienate people from pro zionist cause.

I don't know what Ms. Shaked is thinking when she makes such statements. It is your country though. Just my two cents.
>>
>>73369905
> Europeans

Europe is filled with Liberals and Muslims, bro
>>
>>73372942
I'm talking about the quote about france. There is nothing wrong with having muslim allies. I know he had muslim allies. Islam isn't even the problem. The problem is inferior genetics. Stop trying get us caught up in your holy war.
>>
>>73370673
This

If only at least 10% of the americans knew this....
>>
shook*
>>
>>73373128
Guess Jews can't help themselves
>>
>>73373115
Lmao what the fuck
Is that Sammy Hyde?
>>
>>73373128
fuck off, the more land you give the pally scum, the more they use it for Iranian interests. Bomb all those rats
>>
>>73373128
>Tengri
Tengri is awesome. please convert your countrymen.

>>73373491
There are very few of us, but we are growing somewhat, Sverige bro.
>>
>>73372613
your illiterate
>>
>>73373705
you sound like an anti-white american supporter
>>
Jews fucked Sweden up and so I don't care about them.

Inb4 "B-But why would jews let in antisemitic muslims!!"

I'll tell you what. The jews are the aristocrats of Sweden. They live in muslim-free areas where no muslim will ever settle in. Lower and middle-class native swedes are the ones who have to deal with the consequences of muslim immigration. And don't forget: Jews always have the option to go to Israel if the host nation collapses.
>>
>>73369817
There's an old Yiddish proverb that's relevant here.

"If one man calls you a donkey, ignore him. If two men call you a donkey, think about it. If three men call you a donkey, buy a saddle"
>>
The last solution is nuking Israel.
>>
>there can be no valid criticism of Israel because anti-semitism muh 6 million

fucking kikes
>>
>>73369188
Who the fuck speak against Israel? Most people speak against Arabs.

Jews always trying to be victims.
>>
>>73370145
Ahahah. Actual JIDF.

On topic tho: You should absolutely not underestimate how much brainwashing the Israelis go through in their lives. They actually believe that they do more good than wrong to the Palestinians and that the Palestinians don't actually want their own state. State and state institutions project an image where the only constant is that the Jews are victims.
>>
>>73373962
Imagine a world with 6 million less Jews.
>>
>>73371649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
>>
Why does antisemitism seem to follow Jews wherever they go?
>>
I support zionism. Jews MUST have a land where to be sent.
Also, I'm a nationalist, and I can't be against nationalist aspiration, even for filthy jews.
>>
>>73374138
Same applies to Americans.
>>
>>73369188
Could /pol/ go for anti-semitic zionism?

Loving israel because you can deport jews there?
>>
>>73374261
Because they are born nation-wreckers and should be dealt with from the very moment they arrive to a new host nation.

USA, for example, should have expelled them in the 1700s or the 1800s before they took control and destroyed the nation from the inside.
>>
>>73374432
>Loving israel because you can deport jews there?
Sort of. I don't love them but I see their existence as a potentially useful.
>>
>>73369188
Nice bait thread.

>who destroys diversity?
>who pulls the strings and forces people to integrate?
>who fills minds wil nothing but distractions?
>who enslaves people with debt?

My family converted from your people because we realise you were pure evil and blinded by pride. Bring down this tower of babel. I will change your ways, because you need salvation the most.

>>73369905
>anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism.
Whoopi. They have every reason to hate jews, you are pure evil. You must teach your people to be good again in the old traditional sense. You're not doing what's good for humanity, you're enslaving them.
>>
>>73370145
>In a few decades, Muslims will be the majority in the world.
Only because of your actions mate.

You are pushing this aren't you? You want us to eliminate muslims from arabia? Why? So you can take them over.
>>
>>73370732
>Hitler: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"
Nice source shill.
>>
>>73374432
>Loving israel because you can deport jews there?
We need to change jews.

They forget christians and muslims are essentially their kin. They think they are the one true race.

It couldn't be further from the truth. But it explains their misguided actions.
>>
>>73370314
this. I fucking laughed when the Saudi cuck told Europe that "the tone in which we were speaking of the migrants is reminiscent of the tone we used for jews in WW2".
Fucking hypocrite
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.