[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia is a largely Jewish artificial construct invented to keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 468x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 468x552
Russia is a largely Jewish artificial construct invented to keep the Polish Man down.
>>
Dayum who that ? she cute
>>
>>73368867
Congratulations, you correctly discerned the /pol/ ""argumentation"" pattern.
>>
*staring at chick*

Well, when you put it that way, maybe the Jews really are after the Poles.
>>
>>73369369
Is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
Russia is an artificial construct to keep Russian Man as well. Russian Federation and Empire were by Russian Man, but not for the Russian Man.
>>
God can you imagine how good it would feel to rape that girl? Like she's out doing her bullshit for FEMEN or whatever, and suddenly you pull out an AR and start firing wildly into the crowd so all her friends scatter and everybody runs away. Then you approach her and order her to turn around and kneel down. She thinks she's going to die but she hasn't begun to live yet. She's already naked so no need to undress her. Your Patriarchal White Cock is throbbing as you contemplate what is about to happen, the thing they fear the most is about to come true.

She curses you out and refuses to turn around, so you slap her, hard, across the face. She drops the sign and tries to run so you shoot her in the ankle and she goes down hard, crying for help. Nobody is around though because they all left. Still you must hurry as the police are no doubt already on their way.

(cont)
>>
>>73370082
You walk over to her, laughing in excitement like a kid on Christmas about to unwrap his presents. She's trying to crawl away but you grab her legs and pull her back, punching her in the back of the head until she stops struggling.

You unzip your jeans and hear her gasp, she now realizes what is going to happen. You unleash your monster cock and press it into her from behind. She groans in pain but you don't give a fuck, this is for you not her.

This is for the Patriarchy. You will impregnate her.
>>
>>73369369
>*staring at chick*
>namefag

Fuck off.
>>
>>73369833

Nah, I've been back for a week after about a two year hiatus. Most of the time I'm ranting about the negroes or demanding fascism. The Jews are like, 4th place on my racial shitlist so they're not a big concern for me, unless it turns out they're behind some kind of yard ape conspiracy, of course.
>>
>>73370346
Nice blog post, you fucking faggot. All that means is you have no excuse for namefagging and generally acting like a queer..
>>
>>73370235

And you shut the fuck up, your country's already fucked for letting in all those sand niggers. You motherfuckers used to be Vikings. Fucking Vikings. I know your ancestors up in Valhalla or hell or wherever the fuck they went are fucking ashamed of their cucked descendants.
>>
>>73370543
You are not far behind by what we are seeing, and yeah yeah Brazil is fucked too, we know. I am not the one calling myself 'Champion of Khorne' and pulling *glomps*
>>
>>73370428
>call him a faggot that'll work
>oooooo I got him good

Go wipe the Cheetos powder off your shirt, cuck.
>>
>>73370714
lmao you heard that was the hip new insult huh, fuccboi? Maybe you should take another two year hiatus. I am sure we'll get over missing your illustrious self.
>>
>>73368918
Feminazi, avoid at all costs
>>
>>73370543
>>73370346
fucking namefag, /pol/ isn't your personal blog
>>
File: 1414408022684.png (311 KB, 549x460) Image search: [Google]
1414408022684.png
311 KB, 549x460
>>73368867
Russia is a largely Jewish artificial construct invented to keep THESE DUBS down
>>
>>73369369
>>73370346
We don't like your kind here
>>
>>73371632
The Jew gets it

Wait
>>
>>73368867
She looks like the type to mouth off even if she was alone. I'd love to piss her off to the point she tries to attack me, and then I'd beat the shit out of her. Advocate for war against men? I'll show you how well that goes.
>>
>>73371996
Provoke her for an assault. Shoot back in defense.
>>
>>73368867
When Islamists talking about western women going out uncovered like whores because they want to be raped, she is who they are talking about.
>>
>>73369369
pls donate your skull to the skull throne.
>>
>>73370215
you shouldn't rape people, anon
>>
>>73368867
who is that femen demon?
>>
>>73368867

Who would give a SINGLE fuck about Polacks, never mind create a whole country to "keep them down".

Come on, Russia.
>>
File: 1359655533263.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1359655533263.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>73376202
>femen demon?
>>
>>73370082
>>73370215
>This is for the Patriarchy.
This is alot like Rance.
I can fap to this, this should be an actual (medium of entertainment ofcourse) thing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.