[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the masses simply meant to be exploited? Look now many people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456253858105.jpg (133 KB, 697x498) Image search: [Google]
1456253858105.jpg
133 KB, 697x498
Are the masses simply meant to be exploited? Look now many people have ignorantly or willingly cast their lots with Hillary and Trump, despite the fact that these two would sell them down the river in a second.
>>
File: thick thighs.jpg (49 KB, 418x488) Image search: [Google]
thick thighs.jpg
49 KB, 418x488
>implying
>>
>>73368386
No, if true power also means being able to restrain yourself from abusing it. But then again, that concept of honor will probably foreign to amerifats.
>>
>>73368386
>despite the fact that these two would sell them down the river in a second.

Any source for his ''''''''''''fact'''''''''''?
>>
>>73368386
>despite the fact that these two would sell them down the river in a second.
where does your fact come from?
>>
File: 1461721325810s.jpg (3 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1461721325810s.jpg
3 KB, 99x125
I'll take the bait, berniebot.
>Temporary ban on muslims ENTERING the country.
>No ILLEGALS in the country.
>Never even mentioned chinese immigration banning, but good propaganda.
>Etc. lolwut?
Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8 .
>>
I heard there are good things happening down the river.
>>
>>73368563
Stop doing this. You know we'd be better off if he outright deported all the muslims, mexicans, and blacks. You're on /pol/ for fuck's sake, you don't need to pretend to be a moderate.
>>
>>73368386
>Are the masses simply meant to be exploited?

Is there any other way to manage us/them?

Think of how dumb the average person is. Half the population is dumber than that. Maybe the only way the management class of society can keep the wheels turning is through deceit and manipulation.
>>
>>73368702
>You know we'd be better off if he outright deported all the muslims, mexicans, and blacks.
But that's wrong. Whether you want it or not, the ones who are in the US legally as American citizens are part of your country and there's nothing you can realistically do about it. There's nowhere to deport them to, so short of giving them "reservations" like you did with the Indians you really don't have a lot of options.

Blacks worked reasonably well when they were governed by whites - why not use a stronger arm to govern them like you did in the 1800s? I'm sure most of the reasonable blacks would actually welcome something like that since they're aware of how fucked up their community is.
>>
>>73369031
Well yeah if you wanted to get into the details, then using them as farm equipment (and treating them well enough so they don't mind being farm equipment) would probably be the best option. The gist of my post was that he needs to stop self-censoring and neutering his own opinions.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.